Hohols

SOON

Attached: 1617967669553.webm (608x848, 1015.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/j3e473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don’t get it, was it a planned suicide or an accident

Suicide

Yes

>this looks bad
>keeps watching
I only have myself to blame

I found this, kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-161904.jpg (1440x1784, 435.89K)

>streamable.com/j3e473

this is a russian committing suicide and you're saying its next for ukranians? more like more russians?:

Fake and gay, how do you fire multiple rounds if you're dead by the first bullet

Fascinating that expression of bewilderment, like the brain realizing "Oh shit, i really did it" and a quick flash of what has happened as it tries to process what has happened through sheer mush. Then immediate bodily death and he collapses.

Mortality is so fucking weird.

>how do you fire multiple rounds
you'd think someone from Brazil would understand automatic weapons.

>streamable.com/j3e473

My thought exactly

>Fake and gay, how do you fire multiple rounds if you're dead by the first bullet
Reflexes are Jew-funded CIA psy-ops.

дa, этo я

You summed it up perfectly. It's like he realized how badly he fucked up for a split second before he died.

>Fascinating that expression of bewilderment, like the brain realizing "Oh shit, i really did it" and a quick flash of what has happened as it tries to process what has happened through sheer mush.

A rifle bullet travels much faster than a neural signal. That guy's brain was destroyed before the first "ow" signal from the skin on his throat got there -- that expression is actually total lack of expression, lights off

Is he going to be ok?

I mean slash some water on it, walk it off, man..

I can't believe what I'm seeing. That's why you don't give weapons to idiots in Germany. Because they are idiots.

Hence what I mean by the brain attempting to comprehend what happened through sheer mush. He blasted the frontal cortex, but the back of the brain and subsequent brainstem likely remained (mostly) in tact. Who knows what he experienced in that final 60 milliseconds. The Frontal lobe largely controls motor function, but the back section is vision and lower half, putting all sensory to memory.
The shockwave from the ballistic probably jellied quite a bit though.

I’m not watching that but which one of them kills themself?

Attached: 1645746490475.png (442x442, 563.02K)

This idiot shoots half the magazine into his head. No wonder they will lose.

Cringe.