Russia is now fighting alone against globalism and the Great Reset...

Russia is now fighting alone against globalism and the Great Reset. It is literally the reincarnation of the Third Reich.

Attached: FMoF63fWUAEkUqY.jpg (1242x1765, 412.85K)

I thought we were fighting so Ukrainians could buttfuck each other

Oh yeah, the guy aligned with Xi is totally against Globohomo.

He'd be in Israel if that were true. He's fighting for the USSR

Attached: 1645875806849.png (1000x1105, 677.16K)

Anti-Atlanticism

In favor of brown-yellow muslim jewish ZOG.

This

Smooth brain

Duganist accusers, here is your time to shine

Duguin, very intelligently, noticing the rise of anti globalist rhetoric from many people in the West, has decided to adopt this sort of speech and associate it with Russia. But this is all a big ruse. It's true that Russia is fighting against western globalism, but what our friend Duguin doesn't tell you is that Russia has also a globalist project of their own. No only that, countless times they have collaborated with the western globalists when it serves their purpose and when it helps to buttfuck normal people like you and me, like in the plandemic. Russia is an ally of every commie shithole in Africa and South America (which is a globalist movement by nature)

>Kgb president invading a 98.7% white country is helping the white race more than invading Israel
Why?

Nigger please stop being retarded go and learn some history your fucking country fought alongside Hitler goddammit
I'll give you a hint : Main globohomo forces against Hitler

Dugistani

Attached: Judaic junction.png (2560x2960, 91.59K)

I would add that this war is just different globalist projects duking it out to see who gets the biggest slice of the cake (aka us -- the cattle)

incoherent schizo ranting.

Smart take for an ape.

alone, no, there ar emilliosn in every country always working toward globohomos end.

Get ready

Let me explain how Putin is such a fag.
In 2000, I thought Putin was pretty cool.
He was making Russia better than the gulagistan USSR, and I thought he was an ally to economic prosperity worldwide.
When Medvedev took over, only for Putin to be shadow czar, people noticed and had serious questions about it. Putin and his friends were too powerful, and Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.
After BP and Russia had a falling out over corruption in 2011, people had questions about Putin the faggot.
In 2012, Russia voted against Putin.
He said their votes didnt count.
People all over Russia protested. Thousands are still in jail.
When Ed Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States secrets to Russia, Putin saw it as a golden opportunity to be top dog of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks, Putin just wants to rule it. Hes gay.
In 2014 he had the Sochi olympics and used it as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine because Yanukovich was Putins crony and the Ukranian people voted him out.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula would help Putin project naval power.

Putin is so gay he shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented.

Since then, Putin has employed thousands of people to post on Any Forums and other sites to propagandize his reign as a good thing. Unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and Navalny has lead that opposition.
Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully.
Navalny is in prision now because he nor anyone else fears Putin.
When Putin dies this year, maybe tomorrow, Russia will move forward and become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin can say about this matters.

PRESS H to HEIL BASED PUTLER

Attached: 1646008012052.jpg (170x170, 29.02K)

>Putin makes speech lamenting end of soviet Russia glorifying communist and calling Ukraine Nazis that must be purges

>Any Forums retards call him reincarnation of the Third Reich. and hail him savior of the white race

Attached: 837f8cf1fe7ef5a54a690a1e8c5b797a.png (645x729, 55.8K)

Basically a really long way of saying, “We’re North Korea now.”

Shut up you filthy Zionist shill

Attached: FMkV9KRXoAcXusJ.png (371x361, 41.07K)

Puss off shill with this copypasta, hope you get fired Ishmael and start labor work like your grandad.

Attached: 96F1DB79-C92D-49D7-8DF2-4299BA15C93A.jpg (1000x665, 202.38K)

The WhItE SaViOr:

>Jails ethnic Russian nationalists
>Low average age of sexual initiation
>High rates of violence, alcoholism, rampant hard drug abuse
>African levels of AIDS and other STDs
>One of the highest rates of abortion in the world
>40% of Russians believe in God
>Orthodox Church is a puppet of the state
>Kleptocracy without any achievements
>Concentration of former-state assets to oligarchs
>Exterminated whole Slavic Aryan elite during Bolshevik Revolution
>14 out of the 15 richest Russian citizens are Jewish
>15% of the Russian population is Muslim
>Regions that follow Sharia law
>Not a single country that sided with/fell under the sphere of influence of Russia during the Cold War isn’t a shithole/recovering shithole
>Every country bordering/being in proximity to Russia is trying to flee to be under the Western sphere of influence
>Mid-tier PISA scores, probably cheating
>97 average IQ, probably cheating
>Mongoloids
>Allied with chinks
>Spreads communist propaganda in Latin America

Attached: 8D914DF2-F69B-44BF-B49D-8C6A42EE220D.jpg (826x1170, 297.79K)

Good posts, comrades. 1 krokodil has been added to your accounts

Why isn't Putin invading Israel?

Attached: 1645874505110.jpg (357x321, 18.51K)

Someone had to stand up against the globalism but i don't think Russia has the capability to face them , maybe if they ally with China (which wont happen)

Unfortunately the vast majority of people have dichotomatic thinking; if not 'a' then 'b'

I don't like Russia, but I'm happy for them to try wreck the global order
I'll cheer them on to do it
If they die in the process of killing the west; then we're all better off because of it

How dare Putin try to stop Ukraine from shelling the Donbas region, who does he think he is? He should know he can't reason with a US puppet state.

This is correct. Russia will not save us from globohomo, putin biden and Xi are just fighting over who gets to sit in the driver's seat. Everyone loses