The world is fucked

Michael McFaul is a diplomat and academic who specializes in Eastern Europe (he was the US Ambassador to Russia and knows Putin in person and also has a ton of contacts in the Kremlin) is saying that some of his sources close to Putin are worried about the nukes.

What if Putin actually does it?

Attached: t.jpg (608x344, 69.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QhwGX7dUuns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody is dying for Putin

Putin has a device similar to the nuclear football the US president has. He can activate all Russian nukes at will.

If he does it there will be a huge explosion

I genuinely hate Russia and USA and UK so much. These three governments are the source of all the Wests problems since 1945.

>What if Putin actually does it?
then all of NATO will be destroyed in a nuclear holocaust. That's what happens when he uses his buttons.

The question was rhetorical. I don't want to live in the wasteland. We're too irrelevant to get nuked and also we're too far away, but living in a decimated, dying world will suck.

Because of all the bombs

This dude has been pushing for a war with Russia from before the soviet union collapsed and hasn't stopped ever.

On this day we will all become glowing niggers.

Attached: 1565637363458.gif (516x402, 627.64K)

thanks guys

Why doesn’t someone stab him in the neck?

PLEASE fucking nuke London, New York, Paris. Pleaaaaaaase. Lemme know when cuz i will be standing in Trafalgar Square can't wait to die

Haha that guys a retarded alleged pedophile

Kek

This is decisive moment.
The propaganda is creating an environment in which attacks on Russia are seen as favourable by the North American and especially European population.

This is being pushed in order to legitimise attacks on Russia.

Putin knows this.
The entire top military of Russia know this.
So. if NATO cucks do attack Russia, nukes are going to drop.
There is absolutely no question in Putin's mind.
For this war will decide the geopolitical world for the next 50 years and Russia absolutely cannot lose.

I can't believe our reckless idiot leaders have escalated this to the point of nuclear war over goddamn Ukraine. A country we're not even allied with.

Good job you feckless cunts. Thanks for that. I'm sure the average citizen is more than happy to be incinerated because Ukraine joining NATO was oh so important.

Why don't you stab your own leaders in the neck?

If the planet keeps on orbit, it will be kind of good for you.
Argentina will finally become the most civilised and wealthy country in the world.

Just unplug while he's not looking retard

Nevilechamberlainbros why doesn’t anyone listen to us ….

>diplomat

He's a high level glowie who shilled Russiagate. He's part of the problem.

You know what's the coolest in this whole thing? The cream of the crop? The best part? You brits as always are at the core of it for some reason.

And guess what.

You're primary nuke target, absolute 1st line for Russian nukes. By some irony of fate when the russians were developing new nukes to combat interception systems, they came up with the underground nukes from nuclear subs that cause tsunamis and earthquakes. By the same massive irony it so happened the only place they can acctually take out military targets with these is Great Britain. So you're literally their target my friend.

Congratulations, your life is now in very real danger and may end in the next week. Completely for real. You should hahve listened when we told you to hang your politicians. You didn't. Enjoy.

>russians have the second strongest millitary in the world dude just trust me
>struggles to overtake ukraine
>russians have enough nukes to destroy the entire world dude just trust me
What are the chances that this whole nuke talk is just propaganda?

mcfaul is a deep state neocon type. a hardcore russian hater. he's is full of shit.

The genuinely scary thing about all of this is that if Russia fails then it means globohomo is totally unopposed.

At least we'll solve the Fermi Paradox. A subhuman mongrel always ruins it.

Why don't we get Vinny Testaverde to intercept it?

>I don't want to live in a wasteland
>posts from Argentina

>Russia fails then it means globohomo is totally unopposed.

I would rather die, then. I hope Russia nukes us all and all that's left is plants and some small animals so the world can start over. Death is preferable to Globohomo.

Attached: 1645933092720.png (503x735, 243.07K)

Yep. Anyone who knows McFaul knows about his agenda.

i agree.

That would actually make it go off.

>The propaganda is creating an environment
of paranoid schizophrenia induced by ivans getting drunk on their own propaganda in the first place that led to the the real botched invasion that is now leading to the very real North Korea 2.0

Maybe nuclear war will have one positive effect: atomizing Moscow and destroying that cursed city once and for all. Nothing but bad has ever come out of the east ever since the first tyrannical despots of Musckovy gained ultimate control over the lands.

Attached: 1645822698460.png (562x1274, 634.04K)

McFaul is a retard who's been wrong about Putin his entire life.

McFaul is a retard who literally got laughed out of Russia when they stationed him there

Yes exactly correct...he hates Russia and is full of it

youtu.be/QhwGX7dUuns

No shit, I think that’s the real story. Covid turbo charged their power greed. Now they’re high on greed and going after Russia.

Everyone thought the world was gonna end during the cold war, Looks likes its really gonna end because some dude in the post-soviet union era has lost his marbles and started flinging nukes out left and right. what a shit way to go.

Nah, this conflict has redpilled untold masses that were already pre-redpilled by covid AND we still have china. The chinks are a bit screwed without a common enemy but hhonestly they need a kick in the ass to start moving and not biding their time.

We'll pay for it in blood, me or you might die for no reason but globohomo is unravelling at a rapid pace.

[X] Doubt
Putin is an itty bitty manlet, incapable of pushing the big nuclear buttons.
At 69 years old he doesn’t even have the strength to hit them with a hammer.
All he can do is squirm around, cry, and ask one of his soldiers to press them.
They will not, he will throw a temper tantrum, and cry himself to sleep.

Based and The U pilled.

Oh neat, a butthurt belt native.

The russians should have exterminated you schizo baltics for the good of the world.

yes, and the few that do actually work would be hit with GMD before finding their target.

my country has the dumbest fucking people, how are you supporting Putin in all of this. Seriously, did public education fail you THIS bad?

Putin won't do it because he's a bitch ass nigga

>What if Putin actually does it?
Death of the white race. I honestly won't even blame Putin though, I blame the kikes and their retarded brainwashed puppets who don't know how to mind their own fucking business

Chances are it's exactly that, talk but russia and the US both have excessive nukes stockpiled and the entire world has managed to go full retard and maintain full retard form for years now.

If anyone let's off a nuke at this point theres really no telling what could happen, speculations could be on point or they could be completely ass backwards
>London gets nuked
>british subs have to open the last orders letters
>instead of being ordered to get revenge they're ordered to blow Spain and France out one last time

>Death of the white race.