What's going to be the funniest thing about life after WW3?

What's going to be the funniest thing about life after WW3?

Attached: what-women-think-theyll-do-when-the-economy-collapses-vs-what-theyll-actually-do-comparision-prostitutes.jpg (735x980, 130.11K)

Dead niggers

no niggers

Probably how Jews tried to convince the world that aliens prevented nuclear war

Not having to look at threads hyping up WW3 on Any Forums anymore

Growing old enough to watch them all fall for the same shit again

no mutts, no niggers, no kikes

> 800 million whites die in nuclear fire in 20 minutes
blacks will inherit the earth

What are they going to eat?

This. I wish to see dead nigger storages just absolutely TEEMING with expired niggys

But who are they going to blame for being feckless layabouts that cant provide while depending on gibes?

Wouldn't she cut off her nose holding a bowstring like that?

The madness in your head

It will be funny watching the shitskins fleeing European countries, clamoring onto jets with their families as fast as they can to dodge getting drafted. Then, Europe, now based as fuck, decides to side with Russia to annihilate the poz one and for all by nuking the shit out of the poz epicenter (the US). Then we turn against the chinks and turn them into dog food.

>life after

Attached: 1620706672563.png (501x498, 254.17K)

It’ll be funny to see her reaction when she realises I’m not paying and in fact I’m kidnapping her
That’s just how it goes in apocalypse world

Attached: 0FEF652D-7915-42B4-9757-895C992A21A5.jpg (500x500, 34.3K)

Niggers exists because whites are insane and feed them. Reminder 50% of worlds bread comes from Russia and Ukraine

that's "if" you make it of course yankbro

Do you think the whites are the ones concentrated in the cities?

They will learn to eat the raw chicken they mock so much.

chink

the people without guns who thought ammo would run out quickly or that the guns would break fast so they just got swords and shit and thought it'd all be okay finally getting a fat dose of suppository reality

lmao keep coping dickhead, jew world order has won, your white fantasy will never be fufilled, and yes i am a paki bastard who loves seeing white girls get groomed on a day-leeeee.

i will try to groom some white slags in birmingham bullring tomorrow, fuck all you filthy goreh.

Loli thats locked in my bunker

Are you seriously suggesting Hollywood depicts things inaccurately?

Everyone I hate will suffer the same as I've suffered.