Adios vatniks, enjoy living in NORTH KOREA 2.0

Adios vatniks, enjoy living in NORTH KOREA 2.0

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-164707_Chrome.jpg (1079x1434, 258.68K)

You'll never be a real woman

Attached: zelensky-dance1.jpg (409x498, 31.9K)

Nooooooooooooo not the heckin magic Jewish numberinos!

Attached: 1636154395710.jpg (837x720, 87.93K)

you will never be white, ahmed

> i-it's just a number

Attached: 1616784141283.png (849x813, 285.81K)

You will care once you can't afford food. Wait, can Russians even afford food?

>The line must go up
>Praise the line
>Bless us with prosperity oh great line

Is free money if you buy it.
Russia will win in next 72 hours

Buy ETH

Sanctions won't go away and Russia is basically banned from civilized world. People are even ready to pay 100% more for gas just so that they don't fund Russian war machine, and fossil fuels are main income source for putin. At this point he lost regardlress if he takes over Ukraine or not

North Korea is based though.

Nah, we're essentially run by a mafia, and we have higher living standards in most urban centers.
Goes to show you that even monarchy is better than jewish oligarches

Monarchy is the best form of government

You sound gay.

LOOKS LIKE ITS BEEN 0.01 FOR A WHILE, SUPER ZOOMED IN CHART...

user i dont think you realize, just bc kikes can ostracize nations via shekels doesnt mean nations in this day and age dont have ways to subvert it. Horrible things are on the horizon and the kike game will fair worse crumbling than the Russians will.

Based. Stay strong, Ivan.

Attached: CQKBmE7WsAAaN7Y.jpg (1200x800, 126.33K)

uh-huh, sorry but I don't care about 3rd-worlders opinions.

Attached: 1635260569211.jpg (4174x3634, 1.24M)

buy when there's blood on the streets

If I understand this correctly, the ruble went from being worth 1.3 cents to now only worth 1.1 cents?

Can they just transition to bitcoin like El Salvador? Apparently El Salvador is doing well.

Russia supplies oil to the entire world. They will simply raise the price of Oil. Joe Biden literally warned us of this. We will suffer, not them

>People are even ready to pay 100% more for gas just so that they don't fund Russian war machine, and fossil fuels are main income source for putin.
You're a retard if you think this.

>in NORTH KOREA 2.0
at least they'll be racially homogenous

POLE FOCUS
Im not talking about how RussiaGOOD stronger than Poland
Im talking how to make money.

Holy shit, I'm booking a flight to Russia ASAP. Gonna buy an AK12 and 10 cans of ammo for peanuts... maybe even a based VSS Vintorez

Attached: FKg7rH_VkAYPIi3.jpg (492x598, 32.86K)

>flag
You will always be a faggot nigger.

>People are even ready to pay 100% more for gas just so that they don't fund Russian war machine
No we arent and we weren't asked

>not them

Attached: 1637633481830.png (225x225, 127.56K)

this. this was like the only definitive thing any western leader has told us about this shitstorm. they said a thousand times

>OIL WILL COST MORE
>PRODUCTS WILL COST MORE
>THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL NEED TO SACRIFICE DURING THIS CONFLICT

And I'm telling you that this might not be the dip to buy considering that sanctions won't go away. You also have to consider that russia is burnt on world stage and nobody will want to make deals with them. Add to that recent central banks bans on bonds and to me this situation is pretty clear - stay away from rubel and russian market. Plenty of value in other parts of the world.

Also, Russia is a country that exports commodities having a weak currency compared to the dollar will only make their commodities more appealing to the international market. Or do you niggers really think people will stop buying Iron, steel, oil and rare earth metals because of muh Pootin is le ebin hitler?

Attached: FMoIsiyXsAQzKbu.jpg (1083x804, 130.41K)

Russia's entire economy is based around heavy manufactoring (especially steel) and petroleums.
Without SWIFT transactional capacity and a completely worthless currency, the entire economy will grind to a creaking halt, which will be especially bad for the lower classes, this means either higher prices, (because they can't import good with worthless currency) or out of control hyper-inflation.
Either way, Russia's economy will be fucked for at least 10 years even if the sanctions are gradually lifted, because most of Russia is poor.

>civilized world
Enjoy your niggers, faggots and trannies you fucking toilet cleaner.

>if we value them in a currency that they banned. we win
kek at this retard

>You will care once you can't afford food

If you need any more evidence we are up against the devil. Be strong faggots.

Attached: 1634164640463.jpg (400x398, 64.92K)

OH MY FUCKING GOD

not even close, they just trade withc china, and that is already solved, if something, they killl every non neutral country, that is why poland is so against them, it can¿t afford the price raise

>Also, Russia is a country that exports commodities having a weak currency compared to the dollar will only make their commodities more appealing to the international market
Anglokikes know this, still they will keep shilling the "muh russia bad" narrative

according to most modern queries, Poland is less tolerant to niggers, faggots and trannies than Russia.
In fact, RT and other Russian state channels always do a double faced approach to all three, because they want some brownie points in the west

You literally have no clue why Rubel's value goes down. It's not the cause, it's the effect of sanctions. Of course market always exaggerates everything, but the truth is, russian bonds are done, investments are done, goods and services have been cut off. You still got china and India of course, but I'm not sure if this is enough to maintain the quality of life that you're used to.

They will always be toilet cleaners.

They are prob doing this on purpose to shit on the belt and road Chinese plan in Africa. but your guess is as good as mine

So nows a good time to by the RUB
Thanks for the headsup OP I didn't realize I came to Any Forums