Reminder There is NO Divison Concering Ukraine on Any Forums

It is an illusion created by paid FSB shill army operating 24/7 on Any Forums since their unlawful gorilla nigger invasion of the sovereign state of Ukraine.
Fortunately they are easy to spot, because they haven't learned anything from Mossad's long presence on Any Forums
>How to spot an FSB shill?
Look out for
>Accusations of siding with and fighting for niggers, troons and faggots
This is one of their main talking points.
Not a single mutt or turk is taking part in combat on the Ukrainian side.
An army of muslim child rapist Chechnyans murder civilians in broad daylight for Putin.
>Accusing NATO of eastward expansion
Another common talking point. This is a big topic, and burgers easily get confused with this because they don't know or understand anything about Eastern Europe.
Here's your mandatory reading (it's a bit long read but necessary to understand why accusing NATO of eastward expansion is an utter and complete lie only a retard would believe): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutions_of_1989#National_political_movements
>Accusing Ukrainian government of being fascists, posting the nazi navy Ukraine flag
Zelensky is a literal jew, just like Putin, but only one of them is swimming in lavish wealth like all jews aim to. One might say, oy vey! Really activates your almonds, doesn't it?

Attached: 1645958138263.jpg (864x400, 45.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfuturist.net/on-ukraine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WW1 Fake and Gay Edition

>Accusing every anti-russian poster of being a western shill
Here's the hard truth and every European poster knows it, anti-russian posting is done solely by NATIONALISTS. I was literally raised and trained to kill russians (and germans), just like many other nationalists in former Eastern Bloc countries (those who valiantly post russkie bodies smeared on the streets of Ukraine and demoralize the shit out of FSB shills). Read the goddamn wiki article burgers.
>Accusing every anti-russian of being reddit raiders
See above
>Posting old gore (e.g. from China) and claiming it's Ukrainians
Usually someone quickly recognizes the photo/video and calls out the FSB shill immediately.
Notice the vast abundance of confirmed dead russkie bodies (often with military ID in the photo), and a suspicious lack of credible photos/videos of ukrainian bodies/russian victories.
Think.
>Posting multiple pro-russian posts in a row, each one with a different flag
FSB shills never post with a Russian flag.
It is always a meme flag or a different country, often retardedly nonsensical ones (like Czechs, Poles, Slovakians, Lithuanians [the article, burger, read it])

By far the best part is, FSB shills are getting absolutely obliterated in the 2022 Russo-Ukrainian Meme War.
They're simple lapdog vatniks who think they can spin genocide of white people in Europe into something average Any Forums poster will agree with.

Attached: tick tock FSB shills.png (635x700, 522.03K)

based polack. Why are you trying to convince these niggers of anything? It's fucking pointless

kys polenigger you are the fucking worst posters I swear, take care of your own zog puppet regime before you start running your mongol mouth

Now rate my OC and watch FSB shills squirm and call me a kike and nigger lover lmao enjoy your plastic chinese rice for the next 50 years

Attached: Putllera.png (1498x840, 1.51M)

>Another common talking point. This is a big topic
It doesn't seem like your article addresses whatever concerns the Russian federation might have about NATO expansion post Soviet collapse. Isn't it still like the Chinese building military bases and placing missiles in Canada and Mexico?

they also like to claim Any Forums is full of pro-Ukraine shills, as if saying it enough times makes it true
I'm not shilling for anyone but an unprovoked invasion and bringing war to Europe is not OK

Any motion that stands up to the American globohomo empire is welcomed. It's understandable if you're Polish or some other eastern european, but any other westerner should support Russia.

americanfuturist.net/on-ukraine/

)))THE AMERICAN FUTURIST((( IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! ZA DOM SPREMNI! SLAVA UKRAINI! o/ =U=

you also forgot to add to be skeptical of any american flag

(((FSB))) Faggots for (((Jew-tin))).

nigger you know how many times romania was invaded by russia? 12 times. How the FUCK are we supposed to like these niggers

I saw images of how (((The USSR)))/(((Russia))) """Liberated""" Romania. Fucking faggots - those (((Russo-Soviet))) Soldiers are.

I knew you were based OP, so just to confirm we are taking the side of Ukraine, the United States Government, Biden, EU President, mask and vaccine enforcers and Bill Gates?

Thought so! Herbs

>crickets

didn't read
Any Forums always sided with her

Attached: 1638934858944.jpg (701x1024, 107.73K)

cool story bro

Attached: 1645975144984.webm (853x480, 2.83M)

That Russian became a good Russian, a dead one. Fuck him and the (((Kikes))) he's fighting for.

I've already donated blood, basic supplies, money, and have done 2 round trips bringing Ukrainians from the border crossing to their new temporary homes. I figured, I can do more. And I will. Fuck russians and fuck germans, forever.

Attached: 1645929603318.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

ALSO I liked the proficiency in which they looted him, they took his shit and then they crossed his arms and legs. In US Army fashion. Ah, fucking based.

Imaging taken the time to make this meme and its not even funny

It didn't took that long but here's a better one for you my man

Attached: 1645973795681m.jpg (768x1024, 168.32K)

Disagree on the Germany part (GRANTED I understand and agree there a bit because they're blocking the denial of Russia from SWIFT so yeah). But I wish I can do some good for Azov and Ukrainians (I have been trying to run the numbers in terms of how much BTC to donate to supply one Battalion's worth of Munitions to the Ukrainian Irregulars but also to Azov).

I dont know if you are sneeding but romanian and polish flags are the only consistently based flags on pol.

Attached: file.png (596x381, 170.3K)

I figured that it would be more cost effective for me to donate enough BTC to supply the Ukrainian Irregulars w/ enough Gasoline to Arm a Battalion's worth of Troops (roughly 400 Troops) w/ Molotov Cocktails (again unless you give me better numbers or I get a better idea).

lol. donating money while there are super rich oligarchs in the country. their based president should just take the money from the oligarchs who made all this money under the rule of the pro-Russia government

Agree there too, but current issues require Donations and some form of whatever decentralized support that we can give. Maybe even give them some good ol' fashioned Weaponized Autism to guide a Airstrike to a Russian Rear Area (Russia don't have Air Support SO there we go).

IDEALLY we should also potentially target a Russian/Belo-russian Training Area either in Russia Proper OR in Belarus proper (anywhere where such an action could have a significant impact on longer term stability).