HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING

twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1498081522846420996?cxt=HHwWiMCy3abNoMopAAAA

Attached: aaa.png (596x486, 266.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/feb/27/labor-warns-china-it-should-not-take-comfort-from-russian-invasion-of-ukraine
twitter.com/McFaul/status/1498065915665022983?cxt=HHwWjoCslezAmcopAAAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do they want WW3?
Because that's how you fucking get WW3.

Attached: 1645254393327.png (685x625, 15.99K)

Russbro light the samovar, it's so cozy

Good thing the Russians brought plenty of S-400s.

Attached: longrangesam-1646009199631-1098.jpg (1254x838, 466.56K)

I don't know. What the fuck is going on? Jews want to depopulate the earth maybe? Only theory that makes sense to me honestly

Attached: 1628284473002.png (1000x1000, 103.81K)

Who the fuck is this schmuck?

The Jews aren’t in control

Yes, of course. Have you read Mein Kampf? It was either Hitler or Goebbles who talked about how the Jews want to turn the whole Earth in a lifeless desert.

Are these people mentally ill? No way this is true, I refuse to believe it

The source's name is Mi-6 special agent Sam Hyde.

are you scared russki?

WW3 started the moment Russia decided to invade Ukraine

>twitter news with no source

You won't do shit.

Dude this is escalating TOO fucking quickly, what the fuck??

Attached: 1642583568830.jpg (680x459, 36.46K)

too bad they don't do shit

Attached: 6405B8C4-974A-49F4-86CE-4108D826C36B_jpe-2173119.jpg (1080x1079, 237.84K)

Russia decided to invade Ukraine after Ukraine invaded Donbass. WW3 started the moment Ukraine stopped invading Donbass

GERMAN PILOTS ABOUT TO DROP THE HAMMER ON THE RUSSIANS
RUSSIAN AIR DOMINANCE IS LOST
VICTORY FOR UKRAINE NOW GUARANTEED
PUTIN TO BE COUPED IN A MATTER OF WEEKS
PRAISE ALLAH

Twitter has been spending the past few days sharing breathless updates from a game of ARMA III.

Shouldn't have attacked some innocent people then.

Oh, those pilots? Just some guys on a vacation, working for the Ukranians in their free time.
The planes? Ukrainian. Try to prove they started in Poland. I sadly don't believe in propaganda like radar or satellite images.

Bomb them to hell, boys.

Attached: 1641889411123.jpg (300x300, 30.13K)

Say goodbye to that 4km long armor column currently heading to Kiev.

They want a mostly peaceful ethnic cleansing.

Putin started this.

Uh excuse me retard he clearly cites his own Twitter handle in that image

Russia should shoot them all out of the sky
>Enemy fighter turn around
>No it's okay, you have to take our bombs because I'm European
>Oh ok then bomb us then I guess

i would call this fake but the idiots in charge are dumb enough to escalate.

Hans calm down and pray to Alah in quiet

Yes they want WW3. War profiteers gonna profit. They need something to really wipe the normie mind of coronavirus and lockdowns, and they want to keep their power in the face of impending elections and record disapproval across the board. A good world war is the perfect solution, and contrary to popular belief, they can fight a world war without using nuclear weapons. They’ll just hold positions and bomb each other until they’re ready to call a break until WW4. Nothing ever happens. This is hell and we’re all here forever.

CDC has an important message for when the nukes hit.

Attached: 9C57885F-BBEE-4182-BC79-B004ECA476C8.jpg (640x866, 288.62K)

Russia could have bought Ukraine for 99999999999999.99 ruble dollars, but its too late now.

wtf im praising allah now

the german cucks are so completely bitter. Every single german poster is a soicuck. Though I'm aware they're probably US intel posters. Part of me wonders if germs are even allowed on Any Forums.

you're going to die tonight

How can Ukraine invade its own territory?

>somebody stood up to globohomo and wouldn't allow himself to get arrested, impeached or accidented
There is a God. Time to break bread and drink alcohol.

Attached: Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg (600x400, 25.76K)

Accelerating towards Armageddon is comfy as fuck

>ukrainian attack plans blatantly leaked on twitter
>nu/pol/ actually believes it

Of course they aren't in total control.
Is a cattle driver really in control?
Sure they can yeall and gallop around all they want but once a stampede happens it's out of their hands.
And if the cattle driver is crazy enough he can cause a stampede when he want's.
Well, the jews are the cattle drivers here and they are absolutely inbred.

good. fuck yuropoors. US will intervene once Russia is starting to lose.

>laughs in S400

>Ukraine invaded Donbass.
>invaded an area literally within their borders
Can you even use a spoon or tie shoelaces retard?

You think they would bomb Jersey near Upstate New York border? There's not much there really besides boomers and deers.

ALLAUH AKBAR

Waiting for buck tardwater to confirm.

were those protecting that chechen column?

Attached: grudi.jpg (329x225, 14.11K)

Attached: 1417868473056.jpg (281x180, 7.34K)

Sweden YES!

Attached: billy doom.png (1000x754, 1.27M)

NATO knows nuclear alert is a bluff. Putin will be exposed in matter of hours, when his troops get glassed by NATO pilots and the russian army unable to respond.

>after Ukraine invaded Ukraine

Wtf bros.. elden ring JUST CAME OUT. It can't be the end of the world..

>BREAKING: WE WILL ANNOUNCE ALL MILITARY OPERATIONS VIA TWITTER NOW

This started long before last week. Nato pushing east after the Cold War was taken as an aggressive gesture. Russia feels like they’re backed into a corner. They need Ukraine as a buffer zone so that nato isn’t right at their border. I think all of the global governments are evil and don’t care about you, me, or our families. They will start ww3 and send the youth and the mentally challenged to kill and rape populations domestic and abroad just to keep their house of cards from collapsing.

Attached: IMG_3361.jpg (1024x725, 279.18K)

WW3 really started in Syria and has only slowly expanded since.

No way bro, that’s way out of the sphere of influence. The only people who suffer in this war will be obnoxious shithead Europeans and Russians. Even if China got involved, they would like be supporting Russia over Europe and trade warring with America. Nobody wants to risk angering the mentally ill troons in America by bombing America itself.

>people think Russia will nuke offensively

nobody in history has ever done that, nukes are only a retaliatory response, fucking grow up

>ww3 started
still on the net ....... sure stop smoking that cowshit

You can stop now. Putin can't pay you anymore.
The Ukranian air force has some planes left and drones are up. It turned out the Russian army is a paper tiger and I doubt they would be able to do anything.

Putin will tuck his tail and all of the retarded "OMG he's such a badass" mythology will die within the next week or so (that is assuming the oligarchs don't just coup him before then). The world's greatest fake tough guy is about to be exposed on an international level.

Attached: 1603751532686.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Who are?
"Patriots"?

Have not seen any in ukraine yet

WW3 just flew over my house

Attached: I did that.png (1280x966, 1.42M)

kike called josep burrell is behind all this shit.

Cope

Every time I see an American flag in a thread about Ukraine I know I'm about to suffer brain damage from reading the post.

Fuck’s sake. This is a considerable escalation.

>implying WW2 ever ended
Fucking Nazis sitting in Agartha and opticsfagging

Why would a country ever want to join nato now if other countries are still willing to give them weapons, money and fight for them all for free?

Attached: 1645932193034.jpg (1024x576, 51.81K)

He can’t risk any of them being captured. Maybe we’ll see them once the rear is secure.

Correction, they have the S-520s there, we don't know a thing about them. It's next gen shit.

Seems like the vaxx didn't turn out to be the depop-vehicle they anticipated it to be.
Now they're going the old-fashioned route.

>nobody in history has ever done that, nukes are only a retaliatory response, fucking grow up
I understand your point and agree but what you said is factually incorrect. Nukes have only ever been used twice and they were very much so used offensively.

Shit bait faggot. Obviously nuclear dust is obviously radioacrive faggot.

Bet Putin doesn't have the balls to nuke back, Russia would get destroyed as well

Do it ivan

HOLY FUDGE!!!ITS ALL THE GHOSTS OF KYV TOGETHER AVENGERS STYLE!!! HAVE SOME GOLD! UPVOTED!!

At a minimum whatever European airfield these planes take off from receives a tactical nuclear weapon. This has ALWAYS been both NATO and Russian doctrine for unprovoked attack by enemy. European citizens need to be dragging their leaders out to hang if they want to live.

>Situation comes to public attention
>Public says "Common sense would indicate we should do XXXX".
>Liberal leadership says "Sit down and shut up. You are neither sophisticated or intelligent enough to understand. We are experts"
>Situation gets worse, people say "Common sense would indicate we should do XXXX."
>Liberal leadership says "We have everything under control, all is going according to plan. this is why our policies are so superior."
>Situation spins completely out of control, liberal leadership totally unprepared to handle it
>Liberal leadership says "OMFG, the sky is falling, this is unprecedented emergency, we need extraordinary powers, you the people must surrender money and or your freedoms/lives."
> If society survives situation liberal leadership admits no responsibility, instead places blame on everyone else but themselves

Doesn't matter if it is financial crisis, Ukraine war, covid, trucker convoys, ISIS, Afghan withdrawal, waves of migrants, drugs/crime/homelessness in inner cities, etc., etc.

Same playbook EVERY time, and confederacy of liberals around world will all parrot exact same talking points using exact same words at exact same time.

""ISIS is JV team", "even if covid gets here we will easily handle it', "we've made our financial markets stronger than ever", 'its a small fringe minority', "this isn't really about NATO", etc., etc.

>"Now pick up your AK, no radio, no helmet, no training, no supply lines, and go fight Russian army because of my failures."

In the end Donbas will be independent, Ukraine will never be in NATO. It was all a sound and fury signifying nothing. people stupid enough to give liberals power will be dead.

THEY JUST NUKED DELLAWARE

Joah, aber die Bundeswehr rückt nach Moskau vor...

Let's escalate. All the Russians have to do at this point is take Odessa and kiev.

These fucking idiots are going to get everyone killed in a nuclear war because they wanted to LARP as the Avengers. And the last thing anyone will ever see is their stupid fucking grinning soiface as the bombs fall.

Good. Europe and the USA should start relentlessly bombing Russians in Ukraine. Wipeout their convoys in 24 hours.

covid has fried their brains, apparently

>that pic
The prequels were actually really good

>how can a country invade itself?
Do you now know what a civil war is?

Attached: 1645922666933.gif (2000x1153, 365.09K)

yeah pearl harbour never happened, it was a movie, fucking kys retard

relax, nothing's gonna happen.

they are all lying like crazy

Attached: rubioIsLyingLikeCrazy.png (613x286, 51.65K)

>start shit
>get hit
How could this happen to me?

Why does Europe want to be the first ones to get nuked?

No. If they try to do that Europe just become a nuclear waste. In defense protective directive states that when any of the NATO countries or the alliance as a whole attacks us, the nuke flies to Poland to begin with. Even the press complained about it.

Shut up russian dickhead, you will eat shit.

The Russians have been talking about their S-400s for close to a decade now and Im yet to see any evidence that it can do what it claims to do.

Will kiev get nuked tonight?

Ukraine has the right to bomb anywhere in it's own country it wants. Not their problem if your troops happen to be trespassing there.

How could you see everything that happened in the last one month and say that lol

these type of anti russia shilling are so inorganic and so try-hard its almost cringey by the time i get to the end.

you know its assumed youre a glownigger or a paid shill, right?

Nukes are not Putin's bluff. They are the only way he can hit NATO bases that are too far for his cruise missiles. Russia's entire military is about 1.5 million personnel. NATO is about 6 million. That's not counting reserves. Putin knows full well he cannot win a war against the full might of NATO, they are too big and too well resourced. So if NATO gets involved, it is a declaration of war, and Putin's hands are tied. His options would be full unconditional surrender and the dissolution of the Russian Federation, or MAD.
which to you think is more likely?

Attached: 1582310001460.jpg (1280x720, 107.23K)

Danish media lie and manipulate to the extreme to the openly confused population.

Nonsense once the Russians run into The Odessa Oiler and he nicks all their fuel in a single night Putin will throw his 1998 desktop through a window fuming

The kike of keev will noscope it out of the sky, just like in my ebin movies!

>S-400
You are both retarded, their operating range is 400km. Why would they bring them to the fucking front lines????????????

Huh?

Attached: 1645979791645.png (1328x1358, 308.22K)

For fucks sake with the s400 we get it you haven't paid attention to shit.

Every nato country has an arsenal of these that will destroy the s400. The Russians played into the Americans scam. The backed Syria as well as islamic groups in the middle east for 20 years proudly and exposed themselves to a plethora of American and its alloes reverse engineering. All those nato countries inherited the means to defeat Russia easily through the middle east and fighting forces the Russians armed. Not saying that Russians didn't do this to a similar extent but for fucks sake you morons are oblivious to how much of the Russian tech is compromised.

Attached: agm-84e-harm.jpg (629x235, 33.97K)

Relax, everyone. The twitter account is full of shit, and besides which, even if the pilots were European the planes would be painted in Ukranian decals and the pilots would be temporarily conscripted into the Ukrainian air force

Jews are already already half way to greater pissrael and they like it when Whites are miserable. Old news

There will never be truly MAD, billions will remain and they would Balkanize based on race/religion, forming City-States over time.

This is insane. They're trying to expand the war into a conflict covering eastern and central Europe, with the hope that it makes Putin back down.

^
And Australia risks getting dragged into it, since we're now funding arms to Ukraine:
theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/feb/27/labor-warns-china-it-should-not-take-comfort-from-russian-invasion-of-ukraine

This is what no sovereignty does to a mfer.

We need to work on building Australian sovereignty. We've had enough Assanges at this point.

If Nato gets involved he'd fold. Don't be retarded, he won't destroy his country over a few Russians living in Ukraine.

This. This war is NATO's fault. Uninhibited greedy eastward expansion of the American global empire thinking that there would never be any consequences to their actions because they own the world reserve currency. You can only beat the dog for so long before it fucking mauls you to death.

>Starts an unjust war of aggression with a shaky cassus belli and then proceeds to act like a toddler because people won't let them have what they want

>We need to work on building Australian sovereignty
cmon Bruce, best ally wants you to join. If you do it we will I promise

Attached: 1637202963159.gif (2650x1702, 2.32M)

>Do they want WW3?
I do
fuck it lets get this shit over with.

Getting the fuck out of Ukraine and hide behind the MAD doctrine instead of acting like a fucking moron?

For me, it's worth the risk of my family dying in order to p4wn Putler from gaining official control of the majority ethnically and linguistically and historically Russian parts of Eastern Ukraine. Because... because it just IS, okay? This is definitely a relevant thing for Australians to risk dying for.

The unelected bureaucrats will drag us into WW3. Lovely.

Economic collapse will be (((averted)))

Colombia. You have been forbiden to have an opinion here since the invasion of Iraq. Please leave this board immediately.

The pro-globohomo shills are working overtime

All anglos need to stand up to putin, he is a small man with a disgraceful attitude.

US' shit foreign policy is no doubt the reason behind this mess, but invading Ukraine is 100% on Putin and his allies. Noone else.

*yawn* wake me up when a cloud plume actually shows up.

Attached: 75e464e3dab161a86f7b744fd1e4914980460050v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 38.58K)

Wanna bet your life on it Hans?
twitter.com/McFaul/status/1498065915665022983?cxt=HHwWjoCslezAmcopAAAA

Attached: 16459967546220.jpg (827x397, 43.34K)

STRAYANS LIKE A GOOOD FIGHT MAYTE.

Nato is already at the border.
After this NATO membership is gonna skyrocket.
Rusia just heroed itself economically.