New World Order General - Apocalypse Soon Edition

>New World Order General - Apocalypse Soon Edition
Third World bros, how do we plan to survive the technological deficit we're going to have when the first worlders blow themselves?

Attached: R.jpg (4405x2649, 2.62M)

There will nobody lobbying our tech development.
I assume they will role out a new constitution that is not pozzle to oblivion or there will be civil wars.

Semiconductors are going to be the only problem, the andes has mining resources, argentina all the food latam needs so do your basedbeans, as for energy we will need to mass adopt compressed natural gas vehicles to cope with the deficit of fuel refining capabilities but we have enough shale gas for a few centuries.

We will also need to restart building of nuclear power plants asap, also having some btc nodes & eth nodes operating locally so a forked chain survives armaggedon.

>be the top 1% in south american
>let the jews, iranians and saudis fight themselves
>profit

>most of the earth is going to fucking die
>All of the northern hemisphere will be an unsalvageable wasteland. Available resources would be 0-None
>Nuclear radiation will no doubt leak on to other areas. People who survived the explosions or live a few miles away are going to die anyhows
I don't think you will.

Attached: d9gktnk8_vladimir-putin-afp-650_625x300_12_December_21.jpg (1230x757, 39.23K)

>he doesn't realize that the entirety of the worlds nuclear arsenal couldn't completely destroy north America let alone the world.

I just started learning how to code and all that shit. Please don't EMP the net just now. Can ya'll wait two more years to nuke earth please?

I don't know I just want my American girlfriend here

In what sense ? You do realise that the physical blast radius of a nuclear bomb is many times smaller.compared.to its overall radioactive effect radius with varying regions of immediate,slow death or permanent damage right ? Also they don't need to cover the entire continent,but the strategically important locations like population centres, cities, capital, ports ,etc.

we should start ww4 using sticks and rocks as prophesied.

in a sense of cope.
retards think they will be safe from it. it is like one tv and in the movies you know...
map is missing your and afro areas

they might agree upon it, go to antartica and laugh. unpredictable atm.

>one tv
on tv

i dont have autocorrect on...why does it always happen

Easy, op. If the Europeans are not as stupid as always, everything will be fine.

>3rd world shit holers eventually forget maintenance and all ships and planes are unusable
>Eons pass
>Facts about Africa and S. America become rumors
>The land of blacks they called it
>Mutant hobos from Europe and N. America
>China mutates into some other shit
>Humanity is dead, conquered by mutated white people

brazil will rule

It's time to inherit the Earth.

Attached: iu.jpg (474x316, 23.99K)

>"The 4th world war will be fought with the sticks and stones (by chilindios, argensimios and bracacos) - Albert Einstein"

Very kino

When I'm a green radiation monster with two heads I will protect the ruins from you filthy third world scavengers with my acid spit

latrin americans are too stupid to rule themselves. the only way to make this continent a world power after fallout is to openly bring the entirety of the population of Japan to latin america and create a continent wide caste system where they are at the top and rule us, giving them all our resources, wealth and institutions to manage

No one can tell if you flips are boys or girls.... least sexually dimorphic species...

We need silica for semiconductors right? Brazil could produce it as we have the longest beach per km of south america

Just bought 6 hectares in the middle of nowhere, I'm going full monke in a few months

Nice, a true gentleman

>mfw going in the zone for old world artifacts

Attached: 8443DE00-CD23-4E5D-BC4F-96BC524057B1.jpg (640x480, 39.39K)