FUCK JANNIES AND GLOWIE HANDLERS

HOW CAN YOU DELETE /CHUG/, THE NON SPAMMED THREAD SAYING THAT DUPLICATES CAN BE HAD WHEN WE SEE MULTIPLE OF THE SAME THREAD.
WHY DO YOU SUCK JEWISH COCK SO HARD? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY ABILITY TO THINK? OR ARE YOU JUST BUTHURT THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS HAPPENING INSTEAD OF SPAMMING NIGGER KIEVKEEVKYEKVKJEKVKEVKEKVJEKVJEKVE BULSHIT?
>one meta post is allowed per board

Attached: fuckjannies.png (1920x1080, 615.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363960834/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kyiv

why happed to threads

And now there's nothing. So much for free discussion

okay this is the new chug
stay here

did all the threads get deleted?
gj faggot mods

>FUCK JANNIES AND GLOWIE HANDLERS
Dangerously based.

Attached: nukes.jpg (592x463, 88.34K)

They deleted all /uhg/ threads ffs.

Why are all the threads getting closed? lol

Chuggers what happened :[

They did what they did today to make sure those threads got deleted, it was obvious from the beginning.

Jannies set up an auto mod probably

I've reported dozens of the forced chimp Putin threads that pop up 3 at a time and still mods won't ban them for spamming

both /chug/ and /uhg/ are deleted now
the last /uhg/ thread was at bump limid and got deleted
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363960834/

I hate the antichrist

No /chug/, no buy.

sorry /chig/ chud but Any Forums is now a globohomo nato shill board nao. deal with it

Attached: 556324567895.jpg (200x267, 20.76K)

Mod if you’re reading this you’re fucking retarded and just killed the entire general. Nice job.

To be honest I just got here and went to the comfy thread. I was surprised how good it was. although I went to the same thread this afternoon (as I thought) and there were only shithposters. now I understand what's wrong.

this is /chug/ now, fuck it

The afternoon janny was smart and saw what was happening and allowed chug to exist.
Whoever the fuck is here now is absolutely retarded.

THAT'S A THREAD FULL OF SPAM! READ IT AND WEEP AT THE STATE OF JANNIES AND MODS
NO ITS POOTINE AND BIDET THAT WANT NUCLEAR WAR! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. AND WHEN YOU HAVE 400+ THREADS OVER THREE DAYS THAT ARE MOSTLY JUST SPAM I CANT FIGURE OUT SHIT CAUSE EVERYONE IS JUST YELLING HOHOL AND KIEVKEEVKYIV
I THINK THEY WERE RESORTING TO LOLI POSTING TO GET RID OF GLOWIES AND IT FUCKING WORKED!

Attached: 200w.gif (200x152, 386.67K)

Sorry pal but the ghost of Kiev is the mod now

It did work. Normies filtered

this forum is hosted and operated by the us military, you know...

as is your entire country