BREAKING: FIFA BANS RUSSIAN FLAG AND ANTHEM

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING. PUTINBROS, DID WE GET TOO COCKY?

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1498016913628278790?cxt=HHwWjMC5xcacg8opAAAA

Attached: holykek.png (559x433, 26.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goyimtv.tv/v/2013232802/Republican-Darling-Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-Speaks-at-White-Supremacy-and-Pro-Russia-Group
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOOO NOT MY HECKIN SPORTSBALL

First Eurovison and now this? These sanctions are getting out of hand.

Now Russia will ban FIFA from existence.

Attached: putinsexy.jpg (482x616, 22.14K)

Based

Noooooo not the heckin fiferinoo

Should just play Eye of the Tiger when a Russian team is in town.

They are literally trying to cancel Russia lmao

>I kneel
Global version

Attached: 1645890038936.jpg (649x1080, 187.85K)

Not fair really. Its not their fault

Russians, save your honour and quit f**tball

Interesting to note that even North Korea plays it's matches at home barring VS South Korea

Every thread until you like it

Attached: file.png (1074x791, 858.76K)

Qatar is going to get fucked when only Qatar, Belarus, and Russia show up for the "World Cup"

Of course it's what the West specializes in

Noooo

Attached: 4A791453-DE4A-49BE-BC84-FB32D6C9A827.jpg (944x1006, 204.48K)

what's next and how will russia survive?

Attached: conchita_wurst_9.jpg (2000x1126, 709.7K)

Sorry we the jews now are waging a war on Russia's national identity except calls for wars with the west soon

This shit is getting so retarded. Guess everyone forgot about that whole VAIDS thing. This is what they fucking do every single time the people make any kind of difference and you idiots fall for it every time. Yeah, great diversion, shadowfaggots. I hope you all get AIDS and cancer and burn in hell.

Oh yes thank zelensky and the nigger immigrants and the other jews in Ukraine

the only landmark within hundreds of kilometres of me is a tree

Probably will now heavily militarize

Putin never said anything about killing people, he is striking some military equipment and strategic points without affecting civilians (if he aimed at civilians he would lose their support and create the worst conflict possible)

Putin should step down before Russians are banned from everything in the world. Also will these sanctions be lifted when this is over or will they last for years?

It must be getting tempting to use those nukes even for the others.

and expect calls of war with the west soon

cancel culture is out of control

>date

Next thing you know they’ll have to kneel for niggers.

user the sanctions will never be lifted the exception if Russia becomes a globohomo state who loves niggers and fags

Russians being treated as the niggers of the world as they should be

user that's a policy everyone follows in the Euro same here

Why not just ban Russia entirely if what they did was so bad? What do faggy symbolic gestures like this accomplish?

Kek don't you bomb everyone who threatens the Petro dollar or killed the guy who didn't even destroy your towers lol also didn't your country celebrate a nigger as a national hero

Not the hecking niggerball!!

your a little kike a lot of fags on this board aren't even in support of jewtin

Destroying Russian identity and nationalism tell me the athletes cant even be proud to represent their country

Because gamers love when retarded devs and publishers drag politics and social issues into their relaxation time. Totes.

Cringe
Even GoyimTV is calling out Spic Fuentes for simping Jewtin goyimtv.tv/v/2013232802/Republican-Darling-Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-Speaks-at-White-Supremacy-and-Pro-Russia-Group

That's it, he shook hands.
Im now rooting for trannies and BLM

Attached: 1645968274188.png (930x566, 321.67K)

Globohomo is truly a hive mind.