Should Finland and Sweden join NATO? It seems to be pretty clear that they aren't safe outside of it...

Should Finland and Sweden join NATO? It seems to be pretty clear that they aren't safe outside of it. It seems very likely that Russia intends to commit to another military operation, with Finland being its next target.

Attached: 6n55j4ocnmj81.jpg (1552x754, 600.96K)

nato is more dedicated to spreading the globalist agenda and destroying people from the inside rather than protecting us from the east

no thanks, faggots

If I have to choose between globalists and russians, I'm choosing globalists

Kys shill

I would rather become a globohomo Finn than a Russian.

The divide is fake. The jewish oligarchs of Russia are the cousins of the jewish oligarchs of NATO countries.

Kys yourself, Kremlin shill

Russia threatens to invade if you try so better don't.

I say whatever I want, unlike you. And no I have no plans to kill myself either

Unironically, yes.

This

In other words, we should join in a one-night treaty, have the Nato tanks roll into the border by midday. Staying outside will not do anything good for Finland.

Finland and Sweden should just resurrect the Warsaw Pact. Together with Russia, China, India and Pakistan they’ll save the white race

No Finland should not join NATO. If we do we force Russias hand. Finland should do what is best for Finns and stay neutral.

Has being out of NATO kept Sweden from being a degenerate globohomo shithole filled with shitskins? Has it kept Finland from being ruled by women?

if you knew their agenda (either) you would fight to the last man to be 100% independent from east AND the west

We should apply to join the Russian Federation.

What a fking retard. No wonder you country is getting blacked. Hope you and the likes of you die a slow and painful death.

Attached: 01D25C3C-EBF4-4324-AE12-DA8691975DA4.png (1472x982, 134.04K)

Staying neutral would only lead to finlandization. We have never been neutral. Plus, being neutral will always put us at a risk of Russian attacl

stfu shill your time is coming, sweden is too far zombified to be saved

Correct. There is no good and bad side in this. They are both 100% bad.

Tbh I think you're quite safe if you remain neutral for as long EU is still a thing. Not sure about that european army plan though.
>no plans to kill myself
That's unexpected for a Finn.

I don't care what someone from Latvia thinks. You're a 2nd world country as far as I'm concerned

You're in NATO as well.

NATO is a bluff. We're not going to defend you. Making deals with America is the height of foolishness. We are notorious dealbreakers. Even a cursory glance at our history as a nation would reveal this. We are unironically rhost untrustworthy people on this planet.

No. Instead we should form our own defense coalition. SDNL: Suck Deez Nutz LMAO

You such a retard, brains dead faggot. Die in a car crash with your head smashed into pieces so your parents would have to give you a closed casket funereal. Your head is empty anyways

Attached: 32FF4E0E-671D-43E7-BC17-EFFE3E552C20.jpg (576x1024, 78.86K)

Just explain to me why Finland and Sweden are so globohomo if they're not in NATO. Seriously how much gayer could Sweden get?

Turning hostile towards Russia is what would put us as risk of an attack. Our country borders a regional power and we have to get along somehow.

Wow I usually never pay attention to your flag. Are all of you this retarded?

Yeah and fuck NATO, those bitches should leave my country. We eastern frontier should make our own union, otherwise we are getting exploited.

Would you side with communists?

Lmao Russia aint gonna do shit, they got no reason OR resources to do that shit. We are fine.
But if we join NATO now, it paints a big fucking cross on us when the Nukes start flying, so no thanks.