90% ukranian gold disspeared

Its already in some juden bank in jew jork. Looking for a source in english now…

Attached: DE3390C9-C789-4B1B-9C11-8512C2A6C7FE.jpg (360x232, 55.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_gold_(Spain)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jewkraine full of pedos and jews. They love to hoard the gold while telling you to "invest" in worthless hit like crypto, stocks, or other "financial products" that are just circular promises to pay backed by nothing.

isnt it interesting how they always tell you about how shit gold is and that btc is gold 2.0... yet they hoard all the gold themselves kek? poor goyim, always lagging behind

Imagine using gold instead Bitcoin, in 2022.
Or silver! Top kek, can you imagine, trying to evacuate over breaking down transportation lines with a large back of rocks?
Versus writing down 12 words on piece on paper (and giving copies to parents if anything goes wrong).
On the other side, russians cut off from SWIFT, both regular citizens as well as Putin.

The future is.... now.

Attached: deusex-bitcoin-2b.png (600x745, 466.08K)

i bought some metal before the market opened. i hope they honor my order and dont jew me. says 2 week delivery

>gold vs btc
yeah I'm sure all the russian bros, from e-thots to coders doing gigs, will fucking use gold now what swift is down.
Yeah bro just send me the 0.04 shavings of gold bro.
I will wait the 3.. 4.. oh airspace closed? ports refusing.. ok, the 14 days to receive it. Super duper, see you then.

Attached: boomer.jpg (500x458, 64.08K)

>Imagine using gold instead Bitcoin, in 2022.
>Or silver! Top kek, can you imagine, trying to evacuate over breaking down transportation lines with a large back of rocks?

So in shill bot world metals are rocks? This idiotic trope is supposed to make people want to avoid gold and silver coin - the only means to pay debts recognized worldwide - and instead pursue worthless electronic memes that have no value outside of their delusional minds?

You could not be any more retarded.

>*avoids all pointed out reasons why only boomers care about metals in modern world*
>I won!

Attached: 4chan-mom-I-posted-again.jpg (400x400, 92.46K)

heh

Attached: iou4h389gha8hg[98ahg[4a.jpg (230x220, 6.31K)

Nobody has any idea who or how much gold there is

>complete joke

Boomers seem to be doing pretty good for themselves though.

Sorry user, fact of the matter is every major bank in the world is owned by retarded boomers who are under the delusion that gold is valuable and a "tier 1 asset". Once it crashes to 35 dollars an ounce where it belongs and bitcoin moons they'll see the truth. But it will be too late, they'll be stuck with a worthless pile of metal with zero real world utility. I asked a friend what he thought about gold and silver he just replied "The banks won't fail, dude". People have no idea how retarded most banks are.

look up who the Oligarchs are and you will see nothing but second gen holocost survivers.

Attached: lhor.jpg (420x280, 34.88K)

Leaf has a point. Also I can guarantee if you wave a kilo bar of gold in front of any zoomer they’ll cream their pants just as much as joe six pack boomer . Not that it fucking matters I can’t afford btc or gold.

so I have like 1000$
I do this one thing and...
I have still 1000$ ! well 890 actually because margins and time to send it twice (or drive it to exchange) but you get my points
A M A Z I N G

>but we talked about usability, not price
oh right. no it doesn't work over Inte-Net! wtf is that?! Just some fad, not needed. Buy local products.

Attached: silver-investment-awooooga.png (1021x1024, 459.04K)

No thanks still buying silver.

>letting gold in a central bank with bolsheviks advancing
>spanish flag

you don't learn don't you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_gold_(Spain)

where did it go? who has it?

How the fuck would i know, certainly not in a city in the front lines.

that happened 2013 or 14. Then they had to take loans from the IMF.

I was stacking gold and silver in the late 90s and early 2000s, only to cash out around 2011, quadrupling my investment. So it's more than a hedge against inflation, there's the possibility of a decent return. I wouldn't necessarily stack gold today, but everyone should buy some silver just in case. BTC could go to $0 tomorrow, as it should. There's no intrinsic value there, just a nerd pyramid scheme.

>power goes out
>money stolen
oops.

doesn't this headline stay basically the same any time a country open's their vault?

>Looking for a source in english now…
So the original source was in russian, huh?

>>power goes out
>>money stolen
imagine a world where people actually think this is how mathematics, crypto and Bitcoin works.
So much for pol being high-IQ board.

>quadrupling my investment.
>over 20-30 years
imagine unironically thinking this is a success in world where everage crypto zoomie does x100 or x1000 especially when we are talking about decades of time

so it's terrible investment, and terrible usability both in sending abroad and in terms of evacuating it in your picket. thanks for agreeing, I guess

you are ready when next happening puts you in this kind of situations, right a-anons?

Attached: bitcoin_vs_boomersilver-c.png (1603x850, 257.5K)

>my faith based currency is better than yours!
crypto is hype, and it is not secure

>crypto is hype, and it is not secure
>the thing where people literally trade billions $ value per month (or week)?
>yeah, it's insecure
>source: I said so
that's really nice of you for not abusing that knowledge to steal billions $ rn, you're a hero and not full of shit retard, thanks user

Attached: pepe-look2.jpg (1024x512, 53.8K)

>(((They))) love to hoard the gold while telling you to "invest" in worthless hit like crypto,
I see you too know the filthy kike.

Attached: BitcoinShillAdmitsGoldFUD.jpg (937x687, 101.88K)