To those that believe Ukraine is winning:

Every example of Ukrainian success or good optics has been disproven. I get Putin is a jew and all, but this board was not so pro-Ukrainian before the attack. Then there was a massive influx of users after the invasion. I assume most actual Any Forums users (except maybe butthurt belt posters) are not convinced by this shilling. But incase you are, here is your reason not to be:

>But the ghost of Kiev
Not a single piece of evidence and even snopes says the original post about him was fake.
>Retaking Hostomel airport
Go look at livemap or the wikipedia map. Ukraine never retook it.
>"Chad" Zelensky fighting in Kiev
The pictures are from April, 2021 when Zelensky visited the Donbas. time.com/5954068/zelensky-ukraine-russia-standoff/
>Chad "fuck you" soldiers on Snake Island.
Russian media showed videos of them surrendering. They didn't die. Even Ukraine and Western media is now admitting this:theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/27/ukraine-island-defenders-who-told-russian-officer-go-fuck-yourself-may-still-be-alive
>They stopped the Russian attack on Kiev.
No evidence of a Russian attack beyond the city outskirts (which Russia holds still) based on Ukraine repeatedly lying about their performance in the war you are stupid to believe it.
>Ukraine says they killed six gorillian Russians and destroyed x number of convoys.
No evidence of this and the Russian advance suggests this is not true. Once again though, Ukraine is now proven to have repeatedly lie about their performance, you are retarded if you believe their casualty claims.

Ukraine would not be blowing up its bridges and have its capital surrounded (though the mayor of Kiev is backtracking on that confession now) if it was winning. The argument that Russia is avoiding mass death because it just wants regime change is a perfectly adequate explanation for why they aren't just charging Kharkiv and Kyiv/Kiev. STOP COPING

Attached: 1646006328031.png (1382x520, 63.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QhwGX7dUuns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canada sees the end and knows the truth shall set you free.

>the jidf, nsa, reddit trannies had one mission
if only Any Forums still worshipped celebrities...

Attached: 1645995375302.jpg (1024x568, 70.81K)

This isn't about Ukraine anymore. It's about Russia being officially annexed and seen as a military joke.

The shilling is insane. /k/ also went up. everything is exploding with excess activity. Can GPT generate believe enough content like this? NSA would have access to this.

> believable

Based leaf. I'm tired of the fucking lies.

Thank you for correcting the record

Didn't read
Day of the Rake
Slava Ukraini
Verification not required
Digits get

>if I make up wild, unfounded claims about Russia, they're not actually going to win

lmfao
JEWS really are schizophrenic

>Didn't read
>Day of the Rake
>Slava Ukraini
>Verification not required
>Digits get

Attached: 1645141791101.png (600x562, 128.46K)

Confirmed glow

GPT AI has one major flaw, and it's that the people who put certain scripts into it are usually so obsessed with pushing an agenda that it makes the bots sound completely inhuman and weird.
They can't just relax and stop sperging out for a little while, and sit there and calmly feed the AI scripts so it can understand the topic and learn what to do. They jam in as much rhetoric as they can and so the bots sperg out just like their script programmers.

Russia has kiev surrounded. It's pretty obvious they've all but made the final plunge. I thought by now the shills would be gone but they are still coping. So I guess the next milestone that proves Russia victory is imminent they will fuck off. A few will stay behind to make war crime accusations though.

>Unironically posting a "this has been debunked"-thread, Any Forums edition
Leaves were a mistake

This. All of this. I gave 0 shits about either side of this until glow in the dark kike nigger started to feed me bull shit. Firmly on Putin's side, hope he nukes the cock gobblers

>lost to Vietnam
>lost to the Taliban
This isnt about either btw. Its just jews maximizing slavs killing each other. Theyre already pushing for this war to be as long as possible, theyre also hoping Russians give up on not attacking civilians and just go scorched earth so that in 1 year from now we hit 6 number figure of victims plus about 6m refugees to the west to clean toilets.

I'm fanatically anti NATO and anti US right now, I can see it even clearer than before how much of a backwards country the US is, that depends on shoveling mountains of lies into everyone's brain, so they parrot the ONLY approved narrative all day.
I don't care about russia or putin, I despise russia today and can clearly see their lies, propaganda and objectives with it. And I'm 100% anti communist.
But the west nowadays is complete garbage, there has never been less freedom of speech in spain, except during the civil war on the commie controlled zone.
It's all lie after lie after lie, and you must swallow and believe it, even if it makes absolutely no sense at all. So you can't know much about anything, or the lies would cause extreme cognitive dissonance.

tl;dr
Also I'm going to bed and I'm probably going to wake up to my investments in EU stock market doing just fine. I wonder how will ruskie stock market do... I mean rubel is already trading at 200:1 USD. Oh well, it's time for me, night night

Attached: 1615062439917.gif (300x420, 143.02K)

Hey fellow polposters!

Reddit is full of videos of Russian tanks, cavalry units, jets and battleships being destroyed!!!

Its like the avengers!

This. I was already rampantly anti-jewnited states but today the American owners of my football team sacked the greatest manager in my history and all day ive been genuinely fantasising about what sort of terror attacks i could pull off on US soil

Ukraine government is full of liars just like the American Media

youtu.be/QhwGX7dUuns

Im interpreting things the same way. I dont think casualties, whatsoever they actually are, are out of line with russias expectations. I see a very natural pulsing forward of a well prepared military with a specific plan of action. Right now they are fortifying their positions and supply lines. If it's true they are only 20 km from kiev, it's a foregone conclusion. No competent army would allow the forward position of an aggressive military within long range artillary's reach.
Digging in 20km out is a very clear sign that Russia is in full control of everything kiev and east. We will soon learn their intentions for the western frontier and all that lush, black topsoil.