What is the upper limit of what women can understand? I would like to start explaining more complex ideas to them...

What is the upper limit of what women can understand? I would like to start explaining more complex ideas to them, but they have a hard time with anything that isn't purely sentimental and emotion based. They don't have a lot of brain power

Attached: most women.jpg (694x554, 106.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOVJ3zaQnYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

fuck you, I'm trying to ask a serious question

Women are immature children.

Everything an 11 year old can understand, buried under a mountain of adult emotional fog. i.e., nothing fully

dont talk about intellectual shit with girls, even smart girls. talk about sex.

The problem is manchildren who can't do any better than a woman.

Never try to win women to your cause by logic.
It never works and real men think you are stupid.

Attached: Men Rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 537.47K)

When i was 8 i knew i was smarter than my mom.
now im 47 and a cant tell if she is more retarded or more insane. all i know is my dad boned a cum sponge.
god i hate stupid people.

30/30 in bongland

If you force them to consider an uncomfortable truth about the world they will either reject it or become distraught. In other words, stay away from philosophy and especially politics. Stay away from science when it comes to human biodiversity and biological determinism. I guess you can talk to them about animals or some shit like that.

The average upper limit is 18cm but some can manage more. Regarding other organs who even cares.

Women can understand anything if they're motivated, but what motivates them is being queen bee and getting the alpha male, not pure autistic interest like men. Women literally put the same brain power that spergs put into advanced mathematics into figuring out everyone's status and mating strategies in their girl social networks.

Also don't talk about books with them, huge fucking mistake. Not even a novel.

Fuck you, came to post taht

Would all three

>asking Any Forums about women

Attached: 1645738298673.png (695x640, 353.05K)

>When i was 8 i knew i was smarter than my mom.
Same

Why are you chasing stupid whores?

as opposed to...?

Not women I want to bed, female family members. I actually hate women

Why do white women think being blackout drunk is attractive?

Dont even try. They only believe what authority figures tell them to believe and if they regard the tv as more of an authority than you then its pointless

Attached: 1543607346035.jpg (400x462, 25.59K)

Attached: 20220227_171418.jpg (1959x4913, 788.11K)

I'm very interested in philosophy and political theory, and would love to know a guy who could explain things to me and kind of guide me as I read. I don't think I struggle because I'm a girl though? I've known girls who did graduate degrees in philosophy and polisci. I know there are more men at both extremes of the IQ spectrum, and women tend to sit more in the middle. I don't think women as a whole are stupider than men, individuals are smarter than others, and women and men have different strengths and weaknesses. It's not really fair to treat all women as dumb.

not possible, i tried to have a real talk with a girl once and she had a mental breakdown said the words i used were too big and started crying

Why not?

youtube.com/watch?v=uOVJ3zaQnYo

Here you go. This show is based sometimes.

What's wrong with those hoes? Why they faces look all deformed and shit?

One thing that i found is that when they got smarts in one place, they really lack in others.
ie. a "friend" was really book smart, graduated from an ib school and was getting a degree in bio thanks to a scholarship. That same friend has the emotional intelligence of a potato, lived in complete chaos and had no control over her life, and to top it all off, managed to fall on "get rich quick", usually bitcoin related scams.

Attached: 1645482573311.jpg (1024x1010, 84.83K)

Shut up woman
Unless troon
Then shut up troon

YWNBAW

This makes me sad. I will find autism woman or become monk

1. Don’t be a naïve manchild, even high IQ women don’t wanna talk about that shit

2. Women are not men, stop trying to turn your girlfriend into your bro

>I don't think women as a whole are stupider than men
Of course you dont, you're a woman

Attached: 1542658981263.png (960x960, 198.02K)

tits or gtfo

This happens within the world of business and academia more often than anyone would like to admit.
Thanks, jews!

Attached: 21455F7F-482E-414D-B23D-1A1053EF6AD2.jpg (536x1024, 87.22K)

Over socialized, easily influenced, emotionally driven, unprincipled and poorly informed. You can only fix the last one.

Attached: man.jpg (731x564, 41.3K)

>destroy capitalism
based

I agree that's a phenomena, but men can be like that too. I have adhd so can be all over the place in terms of what I can and can't accomplish. But something like that isn't unique to women.

But aren't there studies on IQ differences between men and women? I could be misremembering but I think there are more low IQ men than low IQ women, but at the same also far more extremely high IQ men than women. That doesn't make the average woman any dumber than the average man, and intelligent women do exist.