Russians Killing Ukrainian Children

>Polina, a young Ukrainian girl has been shot dead by a Russian sabotage and reconnaissance group on a street in the north-west of the capital.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60547807

Attached: FCB4B9F6-313E-452E-A023-215078B5961B.jpg (828x1476, 698.11K)

I am sure this girl is from one of those child modelling studios that are popular in Ukraine
Rest in peace sweet princess

Brown eyes it's a half nigger who cares

>child is dying
>takes time to post on twatter
"we need peace, I am le dead"

90% of Ukie civilian casualties have been caused by Ukies because the country's military is on the level of Africa.

Caucasus whites are born peasants practically animal in their savagery

Attached: floydmeme.jpg (300x300, 13.65K)

>Russian sabotage group
Aka Ukrainian militia or Marauders with guns

Attached: E21275F8-04CB-400F-8F36-E2B5699C85A4.jpg (1125x1545, 813.07K)

Ivan, an officer in the Russian Military, barged into a Kiev hospital's neo-natal unit and began throwing the infants onto the floor, leaving them to die.
The testimony of this brave girl was broadcast live on ABC. There was not a dry eye in the house.
DEATH TO RUSSIANS, NOW!

Attached: incubator.stories.jpg (259x194, 5.79K)

They handed out AKs like fucking popcorn. What the hell did they expect would happen?
>Russian sabotage and reconnaissance group
Yeah gimme a break. Petty crooks with freebie automatics, more like

>Polina
So this is a message to Any Forums
BUT WHAT COULD IT MEAN?
I guess it means Any Forums better shill peace soon or get rekt

Attached: 1640437431911.jpg (450x449, 50.73K)

And that child's name? Albyert Eyiensteyn.

Ukranians picked a jew as their leader. They chose death and destruction. France take note

George of kyiev

THEY TOOK THE BABIES OUT OF THE INCUBATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She cute

>the gypsy of Kiev

>give 25000 guns away to untrained civilians willy nilly
>fear and paranoia levels cranked up to 11
>everyone is a "saboteur"
>kill each other and other civilians

Many such cases!

Theses Russians sabotage looks like total bullshit and an easy way to dodge war crimes consequences.
God know what is happening in Ukraine but Im sure its pretty different than the official narative.

lol based russians

They even emptied the prisons of a lot of people convicted of stabbings and in some cases murder

hilarious that the only fighting occuring in Kyiv is ukranian militira groups going at it with eachother lmao

>pink hair
She was already doomed to be a degenerate slut

That's a mongrel

Based

gay propaganda, sorry not real

Attached: 1646007455777.png (592x136, 38.49K)

>pink hair
Nothing of value was lost

It's an official story, therefore it's a lie.

Attached: wjgkt.jpg (824x965, 87.96K)

Mariya from FantaDolls Studio

Wow! a child dying in a war!
Who'd've thunk that.

Cute girls are not meant to be killed ;_;

not my problem

Is this how ukrainians actually look like or is she some kind of mutt?

Looks like a candy one to me

how are these "model" studios legal? you can basically type in any womans name into a search engine followed by the word "set" and get all these "legal" models that seem really really sketchy.

Putin seeing the drain on morale in his army that spent months on the border in shitty conditions believing it was a training exercise.

I expect Russia will prevail in the short term, but at what cost? Reconstituting the force could take a long time under sanctions, further draining the treasury.

Attached: Buttigieg Combat Poseur.jpg (2048x1580, 555.63K)

Funny how we only hear the people Russia killed when it's children or sick people. How much actual Ukrainian soldier casualties are (they) hiding from us?

Its Ukraines greatest export
That's why we need to protect them at all costs

they are in a bunch of different countries. all claiming to be legal. They either arent or have some legal loophole.

Why do Ukrainians look so dysgenic and subhuman? Also dont care, slavs killing each other is good and I encourage it. Defend your nation khohols, fucking die like the useless sack of shits that your are.