Holly shit! They are literally hunting their own people

Attached: 01011723.jpg (670x891, 214.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/c-6wTlTN-K4
youtu.be/hPClu1BeQIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/shorts/c-6wTlTN-K4
Maybe one day euromutts will realise what is happening in ukraine

Attached: 1645918542619.jpg (1200x829, 69.46K)

REMINDER
>RUSSIA DOESN'T WANT TO DESTORY UKRAINE OR HARM IT'S CIVILIANS
>RUSSIA WANTS TO CAPTURE UKRAINE AND IT'S ARMY WHOLE
>RUSSIA NEEDS THE UKRAINIAN ARMY TO DEFEND IT FROM US KIKE GLOWNIGGERS OPS AFTER CAPTURE
>RUSSIA ONLY WANTS TO KILL THE CURRENT US JEWISH PUPPET REGIME THAT IS GIVING WEAPONS OF WAR TO UNTRAINED CIVILIANS
>JEWS KNOW RUSSIA WILL CAPTURE UKRAINE IN TIME
>JEW ARE TRYING TO GET UKRAINIANS TO DIE BY HYPING UP MORALE SAYING THEY ARE WINNING
>JEWS WANT UNKRAINE DESTORIED SO RUSSIA CAN'T HAVE IT
>MOST OF THE JEWS HAVE ALREADY FLED UKRAINE
>JEW LEADERSHIPS ARE FORCING, WITH VOILENCE, EVERY NON-JEW MALES IN UKRAINE TO FIGHT RUSSIA

>JEW LEADERSHIPS

Attached: 1645997136962.jpg (2560x2444, 538.22K)

It's just like the holocau

Didn't click
Don't care
Verification not required
Digits get

KYS kremlin shill

the holohol

So, Ukraine is using this situation to purge Russians?

How subtle are the differences between Ukrainian and Russian? At this rate, (((Zelensky))) (Jewish), will prove Putin's point about Russian genocide.

Attached: 5A1834EC-564E-4FF6-9C45-88479445929A.jpg (1133x932, 176.42K)

Kyiv is a warzone right now. You think there's no legit Russian saboteurs?

ofcourse not, those ukies are committing ethnic cleansing.

this is nothing new? They have been genociding ethnic russians in ukraine for 8 years now.

No?
Why would you send in units if you're going to bomb the place anyways?

What are they even "sabtouring?"

Attached: 1645831321683.jpg (816x1402, 510.64K)

This but Simo Häyhä.

oh look the glowies have arrived

No, I really don't. I think there's a bunch of people in the Ukraine that want Zelensky to go fight his own war and eat a bullet, so they can go back to living like they were. There's no reason for Zelensky's push to get into NATO or ask to have nuclear weapons, and judging by the fact that Belarus is causing a stir by deciding to house nuclear weapons, Russia's concerns were legitimate.

Imagine everyone's shock that genocidal Ukrainians are committing acts of genocide.

Attached: Ukraine_Odessa.jpg (1347x860, 193.02K)

what happened there?

>ghost of Kyiv
>the stig

Attached: 3BF24907-C6C9-4E94-9889-711B55A5EE6E.jpg (923x1277, 487.92K)

>what happened there?
Ukrainian's shooting Ukrainian's.

They've been doing it all week.

I watched that shit on livestream back when Militaryphotos still existed.
Not the most harrowing shit I've ever seen, but it's up there.

Yes but why? I would like to know what they say. Did they buy the "russian saboteurs" meme? Or is it people taking advantage of war to play GTA irl?

they can't keep this oppression any longer, any soldier in the streets hunting these "sabouteurs" is one ukrainian soldier not in the frontlines

If someone gave you a free gun and you could kill whoever you want without repercussions, would you? Now imagine you would be called a hero.

Attached: Delicious treats.png (850x400, 193.71K)

Both sides were throwing molotov cocktails at each other. Some witnesses said a guy on the inside accidentally missed the window and hit the wall. So don't act like this was some massacre of Russians by evil Ukrainians. Russian state media got paid to push this meme for years.

Yea they had 8 years to do it but they waited for the Russian army to get right to the gate of their city. They don't have any real threats to fight against, right?

They're trying not to bomb the whole place but specific military objectives.
>What are they even "sabtouring?"
They're planting bombs and marking targets for artillery.

What the fuck is a saboteur?

Every single saboteur story was bullshit.
There is complete chaos in Kiev, so they are taking advantage.

Amogus

It would be pretty fucked if this invasion led to Ukrainians actually committing the horrible massacres that Russia pretended they were.

> So don't act like this was some massacre of Russians by evil Ukrainians.
Yes, russians just hold themselves up in a building for no reason and then forced ukranians to assault the building, so they could throw molotovs at them.....that they missed and put fire to themselves
Are you even listening to your story?

Pretty much. This is there chance to kill them all with out due proccess.

I would lock inside my home protecting myself but I get your point, most people here would do as you implied.

I'm surprised how similar Ukrainians are to us, probably being neighbor to a super power does that to your nation's psyche

ironic coming from the mongoloid cock sucker

Attached: DPR owned.jpg (720x1280, 247.14K)

Attached: 1645982470840.jpg (622x778, 154.5K)

Youtube kikes just removed the video to hide evidence of Ukrainian crimes against Russian civilians.

Samo Häydehä

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-100602.png (520x582, 278.23K)

Wouldn't be the foist time the west "accidentally" supported a genocide.

>I would lock inside my home protecting myself
hold it right there russian separatist scum, did you just assault the ukranian people? Sounds like you are going to miss some molotovs and set yourself on fire now.

No you wouldn't. You would get that nice 'Russian Oligarch's' car. You would kill that one dude that punched you out in high school. You would take food. I know you would, because all humans do.

You will never be white.

Got another way to watch?

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-164319_Brave.jpg (1080x619, 107.28K)

There are really easy ways to get someone out of a house man.

those bussed in agitators in odessa burned themselves, they literally live streamed themselves failing to throw molotovs out windows and starting fires inside the building, we all watched it live in happening threads when it happened

You are in luck then, just got the webm.
Damn, over the file size limit.

Bro if the brave and blameless Ukrainian soldiers kill a civilian they weren't a civilian they were an SVR/GRU operative. No civilian would ever accidentally (or intentionally) be killed in Ukraine

they go to synagogues and shit

>”It is clear that an era associated with attempts to build a centralized unipolar world order is over. It hasn’t been started even, there were attempts to do it and just that, but it’s so over. such a monopoly was inherently contrary to the cultural and historical diversity of our civilization. The reality is that there are truly studies of development in the world with their own distinctive models, political systems, political models, social institutions and today it is extremely important to create mechanisms for coordinating their interests, so that the diversity which is natural and the natural competition between the poles of development does not turn into anarchy and multiple protracted conflicts.”

- Vladimir Putin

youtu.be/hPClu1BeQIE [Open]

Attached: 719D0A5A-9144-440E-9D6D-21AB3D7C5FA2.jpg (431x343, 69.26K)

they occupied a building dumbshit, its a pretty common tactic used by people protesting/causing trouble - they had been in there for nearly a week i think before they set themselves on fire.
The death toll would have been higher if ukrainians hadn't risked their own lives climbing ladders into the building to guide people out through the smoke

What a very NAZI tactic, hunting down "traitors" in one's own country.

Attached: 1642995453792.jpg (900x900, 83.31K)

NO, wtf. Saboteurs are the "agents" (they can be and usually are common civilians) who sabotage facilities or operations on enemy's territory,

>”It is clear that an era associated with attempts to build a centralized unipolar world order is over. It hasn’t been started even, there were attempts to do it and just that, but it’s so over. such a monopoly was inherently contrary to the cultural and historical diversity of our civilization. The reality is that there are truly studies of development in the world with their own distinctive models, political systems, political models, social institutions and today it is extremely important to create mechanisms for coordinating their interests, so that the diversity which is natural and the natural competition between the poles of development does not turn into anarchy and multiple protracted conflicts.”

Attached: Russian post.png (1280x1280, 1.2M)