MULTIPLE RUSSIAN BANKS HAVE ALREADY IMPLODED

Multiple Russian banks have already failed and the currency collapse hasn't even started. Putin is fucked

Moscow braces for rouble to crash at least 25% as new sanctions hit | Rouble | The Guardian - theguardian.com/business/2022/feb/27/ukraine-moscow-braces-for-market-meltdown-monday-as-new-sanctions-hit

But the European Central Bank said on Monday morning that Sberbank Europe, a fully-owned subsidiary of Sberbank Russia, which in turn is majority owned by the Russian state, is failing or likely to fail along with its Croatian and Slovenian units.

“There are no available measures with a realistic chance of restoring this position at group level and in each of its subsidiaries within the banking union.”

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-191657.png (1080x2036, 1.03M)

priced in

>my enemy said i am bracing for a future event
>my enemyies retards said the event has happened
why are you such a stupid sheep

The have 640 billion dollars in cash of straight foreign reserves and 240 billion dollars worth of gold and control of their foreign bank and a deal with China to do trade in Yuan and a deal to do trade with India in Rupees. They are also going to seize a shitload of Russian assets once the west seizes Russian assets overseas.

*European.

russians have diamond hands

God I love watching you white scum die like this
Digits

This isn't good. Globohomo only has China left if it gets fucked

the funny thing is if they do start trading with the middle east, india, and china off swift the dollar implodes hard.
I'm also still not sure how the west will get oil, gas, fertilizer and wheat now. Sounds like we're the onese in trouble

user the Chinese and Russians won't sanction them I'm sorry if you think that China literally is dealing with Iran and fucking India literally said they cant sanction a friend and literally use their wepaon systems

Watched an interview with Putin and The Financial Times recently where they asked him why he was hoarding that much money. He knows who run the international banking system so best to put some under the pillow for a rainy day.

The central bank can push a button to create rubles to shore up any bank. You're retarded

zoom out

Hi inflation

Kek the insane copium in this thread.

Attached: 1645914066500.png (534x538, 542.08K)

>The have 640 billion dollars in cash of straight foreign reserves and 240 billion dollars worth of gold
That's like 2 months of war

At least they can now join the rest of world

Apparently large amounts of these are actually in foreign countries and they have placed sanctions on the central bank. Regardless these are parts of the bank outside of Russia

That's nothing. You also forgot that the CB had it's foreign assets frozen.
Soon there will be sanctions like those against Iran and all connections are cut.
>But China will trade!
Yes. Small amounts through illegal backchannels at a steep price for the Russians.

Its over.

>middle east, india, and china

all of whom also trade with the WEST, the dollar won't implode ever... the federal reserve could print 3.6 trillion dollars with the sole purpose of throwing it out of cargo planes above Kosovo and the dollar would not collapse... but we are headed either towards ww3 or a new cold war

Attached: 1646006062305.jpg (1000x1000, 455.98K)

I had just withdrawn my euros like a couple of weeks ago when I was convinced that nothing would happen

that'll sure show them, no gucci bags or expensive cars

their people are starving and living on the streets, maybe they can use the ''new money'' to fix that situation

>The Guardian

This sucks. Globohomo is winning. When is China gonna step in to help Russia.
This must be how jwoke people felt when Hitler lost.

>crash at least 25%

It crashed 50% plus and the market was closed immediately

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-013827__01.jpg (932x865, 119.2K)

No they haven't lol you sound desperate! The more you lie the harder people will fight against you! Copy !

>buut ther cia tol me if they remove the dollar from a country that bannedit it will crash it!!
kill yourself glownigger

And yet Europe keeps sending money to Russia for gas and oil, so much so that imports into Europe actually increased after the invasion

And the banks that were not subject to the SWIFT ban are being utilized to pay the Russian companies

And all sovereign debt held by Russia will still receive interest payments, preventing default, even American Treasury will send interest payments

And Italy got a sanctions carve out for luxury goods, and so did Belgian diamonds

#StandWithUkraine

looooooooooool

Attached: are-you-serious-spiderman.gif (400x260, 2.47M)

Fuck off you Pentagon niggers.