American preper

>american preper
>nukes drop
>survive
>move south due to radiation contamination
>mexican border closed
>too many refugees, user. we're full
what do?

Attached: US-Target-Map.jpg (560x354, 89.52K)

If spics can make it in your country, you can make it into theirs. Ascif they listened to fuck off were full. Just make sure to fuck their country even more

Jump the fence.

>tfw I live in an annihilation zone
thank god

Just put on a dress and spread those cheeks and you will be fine

Are those all democrat areas?

Aren't preppers supposed to have underground bunkers with years worth of food and water?

How the fuck are you supposed to survive this shit?

Attached: 1645987044630.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>Mexican border closed
There’s miles long gaps in the fence everywhere. I can literally walk into Mexico.

don't be a citycuck and then you're fine

We die bro, you in the flash we in the fallout.

Excuse me I'm just passing through to go fuck some Peruvians and equadorians

>Just dodge all the nuclear fallout and chaos, bro, and you'll be fine.
>I've got a bunch of canned food, seeds, and some tarps. Of course I'll survive nuclear holocaust.

It varies greatly. Some simply have a bunch of MREs in a closet with some iodine pills while others build large elaborate underground shelters that can go six months or more shutoff from the world.

>don't be a citycuck
I live in DC

Attached: 1645978992447.jpg (1024x578, 51.29K)

I'm in a little clear window, nice. Can't wait to fight the surviving city zombies when they try to head to the hills after the fact. It'll be a satisfying time killer while I wait for lower level radiation sickness to do me in.

The narcos control the Mexican side of the border, but I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms. And after they open your arms, they'll feed your cock to a pitbull.

spics have laws against foreigners and fucking non birth citizens. We got tiers of citizenship.

Just hop the fence.

You see that spot in the middle of nowhere.
Hello lad nice to have met you.

Attached: Potatoe Po Ta Toe.jpg (366x580, 27.93K)

White people concur. Shtf will be the end of mexico down to panama.

Every nuclear armed country has a Samson Option.
In the case of full out nuke war, every country will be hit to insure the remnants of the nuclear armed country isn't overtaken by some 3rd world shithole showing up in rowboats.

Russia has like 6,000 nukes, the U.S. has slightly less.
So just those 2 countries have over 11,000 nukes (officially)- they could each destroy eachother and still have enough nukes leftover to destroy every major city and every port on the planet.

Oh, the humanity.

Attached: 1640138640192.jpg (1366x768, 129.66K)

Why the everloving fuck would I ever go south? I'd rather die via radiation and nuclear winter than live packed in with the mutts around the equator. Fucking frost elves or bust

Ohiobros... I don't feel so good.

so what are the best places for a preppier site?
SW Colorado? Northern Idaho? Michigan UP? Maine?

>have food and water
>stay inside for a week
>gather with your neighbors and form a well armed group
>scavenge food since there are half as many people there to eat it
>don't go outside in the rain
it wouldn't be easy and you might get cancer but many people would survive

Die basically. I guess you could sail out into the oceans to avoid fallout but after awhile you have to return to land for supplies that wouldn't exist.