French Revolution 2.0 in 3, 2, 1

French Revolution 2.0 in 3, 2, 1...

Attached: e67nunf29fk81[1].jpg (1170x1158, 127.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Ioffe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

France? Nah I'm thinking more Germany

>much crashing
>such wow

Attached: rubble to usd.png (1199x512, 39.56K)

Im sure this random thot knows

putin fucked up

>kike
Shouldn't she be pro-bolshevik?

(((Julia Ioffe)))
Kikes have an ancestral hatred for Russians and most of Any Forums is following their lead.

>Dog snips at you, perhaps unfairly
>beat the shit out of the dog, torture it try to piss it off as much as possible
>the dog has nukes and nothing to lose

Way to go internationalist organizations.

yes this is the man we need in charge of the world! such prosperity much wow

kek Russia has more physical gold and foreign currency than the US. Who are these idiots trying to fool...oh wait...

>ruble is crashing
fake news
hasn't even moved in the last 4 days

>doesn't know about the Russian Jew who fucked Richard Spencer

Stalin purged Jews. Doctors plot

>Shouldn't she be pro-bolshevik?

From time to time (((they))) will make some reference to Putin's christianity. For all his other faults he is a Christian who aims for the truth - such thigns make the Jew recoil in horror no amtter what other political ideologies might be involved.

Ioffe was born in Moscow, to a Russian Jewish family.

QT,thought

Attached: Capital.png (1016x659, 125.19K)

contracted hit piece writer with so much tds she had to delete her own tweets
fucks unwarranted

Europeans fear independent nation states that don't play globohomo with them

>0.014 to 0.012
>losing 14% of it's value in a few days
>Not crashing
Burger economics

No. Stalin purged all the jews.

Be careful what you wish for faggots

>Jewish American reporter whose parents emigrated from USSR thinks her intermediate Russian and 3 months as a foreign correspondant in Moscow makes her a Russia expert

Allahu akbar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Ioffe

>russia raises our oil prices with saudis
and all that doesnt mean shit now

>ordered some fresh fits from Russia
>late shipping, supposed to arrive next week
>this happens
REEEEEE

Reminder that oil and gas aren’t covered by sanctions. Because that might actually hurt Russia, briefly. And hurt Europe a whole lot more.

She does, shes a reporter.

Attached: 1twa.png (1245x678, 161.39K)

Some twatter bitch knows how much currency is in russian banks, obviously.

Blue checkmarks really are worthless lmao

Attached: 1565210164218.jpg (900x1200, 108.56K)

>reporter
Don’t tell me you believe journalists after the last few years

Pro Bolshevik yes. Pro Russia? HELL NAW

Nice strawman. It hasn't been 0.014 USD to a ruble since about Oct. of last year.

The ruble dropped on fears of SWIFT sanctions and has risen since, once people realized the west is gutless and won't do shit.

Attached: ruble 5 day chart.png (1245x531, 44.11K)

What does freemasonry has to do with it?

Attached: 444684253.gif (220x300, 23.83K)

>France? Nah I'm thinking more Germany
Burger dot edu

>kek Russia has more physical gold and foreign currency than the US. Who are these idiots trying to fool...oh wait...

Also worth noting that these days less than 10% of Russian oil is sold in dollars - quite an amaazing achievement for Putin - about a decade ago it was 100%.

Russia also has vastly lower debt than any western nation. And as you mentioned huge gold reserves. As long as China stands by and buys some extra oil and food I don't expect that sanctions will do much to Russia.

Some of the rest is virtue signalling. I am sure that 12 months from now BP will still be involved and "we just can't find a buyer for those shares" - that happen to account for 20% of BP's huge profits. The only one that will cause any issues for a while is the ruble though fairly soon that will stop - simply because the US and germany won't allow sactions to hit oil and gas sales and countless nations will starve without Russian food. This eans Russian trade will continue and thus rubles be traded for whatever currency those goods are bought in

Sancitons might work on some smaller coutrneis that need to import basic items (eg USA used them to force Japan into World War II) but won't make much difference to Russia. I think Putin probably has already put some aside to help the few oligarchs who lose a mansion in London.

So they're just shitting on Russia while a madman sits around with nukes. Isnt this just giving him an excuse? This just seems like some sort of fucked up conspiracy.

>Ioffe was born in Moscow, to a Russian Jewish family.
Someone post that matrix meme, quick.

I think it's more likely that quadrupling of energy prices (again) for europe causes revolutions there rather than in russia.

Attached: uh oh europoors.png (1152x283, 35.91K)

russians are nothing but a nation of slaves that will gladly take another golden shower to their face from their lord savior pootin

Imagine if putin saves us from the scourge of the third world. Africa and the middle east get a lot of their food from Russia/Ukraine.

Attached: food exports russia ukraine.png (796x350, 19.22K)

Good thing Russia has over 8,000 tons of Gold, real gold, not the gold-plated tungsten bars the US has.