BELARUS PREPPING FOR NUCLEAR LAUNCH

GET OUT OF MAJOR CITIES TONIGHT

Attached: dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg (349x356, 38.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/27/belarus-holds-referendum-to-renounce-non-nuclear-status
youtu.be/m9k2hteRp1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>panic!
no thanks

>no thanks
its real lmao

>russia will nuke itself over ukraine
no

aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/27/belarus-holds-referendum-to-renounce-non-nuclear-status

it will be a small nuke, just to open the dialogue and get all nations to denuclearize, as 10-20k people dying is better than 2-3 billion if not all

he literally has nothing to lose, as the world keeps closing itself off to russia, russia will continue to step over new red lines. shit is accelerating nigger, logic is out the window.

>>russia will nuke itself over ukraine
Russia is huge, has too many people, of which it does not like some of them. You have to not forget that governments do not really care if people die. If they cared, there would never be any war, and you can ask the most developed countries how many young people they dress up and send into terrorist way to 'protect democracy' lmao

>GET OUT OF MAJOR CITIES TONIGHT

Wait what? I'm going to sleep in the next 2 hours more or else.

Wake me up when a nuke hits
>Wake me
Oh wait no need to

probably use chemical weapons first

We Belka now

>its real lmao
sure thing mr meme flag
they psy-op'd boomers for decades with the whole "be scared, nuclear war is imminent" bullshit and they're now just recycling all their old garbage. I don't give a shit about Russia, Ukraine, or cold war 2.0
fuck off

It takes a launched nuclear missile 2 weeks to reach the target.

Belarus has always been a puppet state of Russia, so their actions of officially aligning with Russia aren’t a surprise to anyone

Do I have to wear clothes in a bunker?

>they psy-op'd boomers for decades with the whole "be scared, nuclear war is imminent" bullshit and they're now just recycling all their old garbage. I don't give a shit about Russia, Ukraine, or cold war 2.0
lol don't be scared
most overweight and clueless boomers will die. It is all OK, as they have no real skills and are holding back the progress we need to carry out. Out of the way, soap needs makin

nobody has anything to lose. we all die and own nothing in the end, but that doesn't stop your gov from taking your freedoms while you sit there honking horns letting them beat old women on walkers. You have nothing to lose, you do nothing.

Sauce?

no clothes will make you swell up after the initial blast. Unironically being hammered is good as you won't go into shock and your body will ride out the thermobaric blast wave. remember to keep your drunk ass inside haha

Belarus is not nuclear.

He isn’t fucking stupid he knows if he does it Russia will become a giant crater don’t be so gullible

every move he's made so far flies in the face of caring about consequences. ruble crashing, international reputation ruined, whats a few nukes?

My plumber that came by today is from Poland. He looked at me like I had two heads when I said I always wanted to live in Europe. He said it was a shithole and does not miss it all. Rather surly guy.

Attached: D6055089-C851-4D7D-BE55-2B24F0D60F0B.jpg (317x421, 54.9K)

cool it bro, you sound depressed.

Dumb take from a leaf do you really think the Jews want that to happen no they want enslavement of goyim not death to them

checked. Jews are evacuating.

Can an user help me out. I’m packing a bag full of supplies for tomorrow. I am heading back into the countryside where my ma lives with my gf. What should I pack? Roughly 2 cans of beans, 30 packs of insta noodles, 20 bottles of water, a torch and a Swiss Army knife. What household object is handy when shtf?

Attached: F2914639-9E37-4ABA-A0E9-43DFF58F47DA.jpg (500x373, 54.13K)

Why would they announce before they nuke someone?

>Nuclear war to begin tonight
fuck off kike shill

REMINDER
>RUSSIA DOESN'T WANT TO DESTORY UKRAINE OR HARM IT'S CIVILIANS
>RUSSIA WANTS TO CAPTURE UKRAINE AND IT'S ARMY WHOLE
>RUSSIA NEEDS THE UKRAINIAN ARMY TO DEFEND IT FROM US KIKE GLOWNIGGERS OPS AFTER CAPTURE
>RUSSIA ONLY WANTS TO KILL THE CURRENT US JEWISH PUPPET REGIME THAT IS GIVING WEAPONS OF WAR TO UNTRAINED CIVILIANS
>JEWS KNOW RUSSIA WILL CAPTURE UKRAINE IN TIME
>JEW ARE TRYING TO GET UKRAINIANS TO DIE BY HYPING UP MORALE SAYING THEY ARE WINNING
>JEWS WANT UNKRAINE DESTORIED SO RUSSIA CAN'T HAVE IT
>MOST OF THE JEWS HAVE ALREADY FLED UKRAINE
>JEW LEADERSHIPS ARE FORCING, WITH VOILENCE, EVERY NON-JEW MALES IN UKRAINE TO FIGHT RUSSIA

May the heat and glow keep us all warm and comfy.

We're actively in WWIII right now. This is not the same as a vague cold war.

Dude nukes aren't real

Small, mostly peaceful nuke

They just renounced that.

depression isn't real. I have lived a solitary life for 11 years now. I have no friends, no family and no occupation. I do not get depressed. I am content. All this time to think I have realized that there is nothing to lose is all. Fight for what you believe in for the future of humanity, not for selfish reasons. We all have nothing in the end, but we can make the future better for those to come.

Everywhere or just in Eurasia?

Stfu, he can drink a glass Champagner on his yacht even after economic sanctions.

It is time....

Attached: tor.gif (480x270, 3.81M)

aliens will fix it, not worried

Would like a little reply. Might be overreacting but I’ll rather not die.

Goddamn 1 off

youtu.be/m9k2hteRp1o

Attached: 1645897713964.jpg (640x471, 46.73K)

Youd be better buying some helium

Source?
Lol

hatchet
if youre serious

Didn’t read lol

All my stash is hidden in my basement at my mothers place. Some bows/arrows and tons of canned food I’ve amassed since 2016.

Don't forget your guns

you're a bit of a bitch m8. i'm probably not going to get blasted i hope, but i'll get very iradiated and i'm not panicking over it like you western zoomers. i dont get all the tiktok zoomers posting shit like "what if we get drafted" and whatnot. get drafted for what exactly, its a regional conflict between two russian people essentially.

>belarus nukes kiev and a few other cities
>russia uses this as justification to annex belarus (all part of the luka/putin plan of course)
>russia can't be blamed since they didn't do it
>now putin has no trouble eating up the rest of the devastated ukraine
>putin and luka can now die of old age in their comfy palace/bunker knowing that they re-created mighty russian empire, russia STRONK
They're playing 10000D sentimental chess right now, you're about 200 years too young to understand their level.

Attached: luka.png (900x1358, 829.46K)

If your target is Mars.

that doesn't sound right but I really don't know enough about nukes to refute it

You might be the biggest pussy I’ve seen on this board

Nukes don’t exist

Yup very serious. Have no hatchet at my apartment. Only rudimentary things. Thinking if anyone knows if some ordinary items are useful in the wasteland.

Belarus are friends with Russia tho

matches, waterproof bag, and

Roll for nuke on Lviv.

US Intelligence fag here Putin launched a nuke it’s headed for San Fran cover yer butts!

Attached: 2429640D-B555-4EF2-93D6-7EAFDACBDAE2.gif (480x204, 2.3M)

>ruble crashing
they are going to gold standard that's why they bought a shit ton of gold
>international reputation ruined
when wasn't it shit with the western community?
stop doomposting

Just a diaper sweetie.

You think I care about being drafted? Not fighting for them. Know how to get out of that already.
You can die if you want mutt, I want to make it out. Fuck me for moving out of the countryside. My city is a target.

Belarus, one of the poorest countries in europe, would have to obtain and maintain nukes first. It's nothing.

Attached: 1644679806961.jpg (885x974, 93.38K)

how do I buy russian rubble?

Belarus has problems firing up wood chippers, comrade! I think arming thermonuclear weapons might give this “cluster of geniuses” some challenges. So, I’m setting my alarm for 0700.

A nuclear missile just flew over my house

Take your meds schizo.

Got all that. Put them in the bag

>Frog panics and runs before anything has even happened
You hate to see it.

>Russian overlord drives nuke into it on massive vehicle
Ok, what now

If you don't have a water source and or a water filter you're in for a very bad time. A filter is expensive but grab one and a couple filter reloads if you're serious. If you hit the point you need it and your only water source is muddy or murky fill a bucket and let the mud settle overnight before filtering. Alternatively look into wood chip, gravel, charcoal and sand gravity filtration. Good luck france.

>my house
your mom's house and I would have believed this post.