Average fighting age man has no gf, no wife, owns no property, owns no shares or savings, has no college education...

>average fighting age man has no gf, no wife, owns no property, owns no shares or savings, has no college education, has a full time job and pays half his earnings in taxes.

>all men of fighting age are expected to pick up short range arms and head into mortal combat against certain death to "defend" women and children and the nations real estate.

Has anyone told the women in their lives that they're going to be immediately raped and likely murdered the moment there is civil unrest?

Attached: 1643561695057.webm (270x480, 2.85M)

Attached: download (5).webm (576x1024, 2.83M)

Why does this webm fill me with violent rage?

good good, let the anger seethe through you

Attached: 1637548139753.webm (576x1026, 2M)

Still makes sense in a defensive war though. You have absolutely no guarantee that the occupier is any better (they usually aren't).
I still understand the feeling though :(

The only thing other than being paid in USD that I like about the USA is I can positively fuck off into the wilderness with my wife and dog and never be found whenever I goddam please. Here if you don't wanna stand fight and die for jews, running is very very possible.

Why would you tell children anything meaningful?

>pick up short range arms and head into mortal combat against certain death to "defend" women
mmmm nah.

>immediately raped and likely murdered
that's their kink, actually

globohomo doesnt need anyone to fight for them other than a small mercenary force to invade small countries, if shit ever happens theyll just resort to nukes

>to "defend" women and children and the nations real estate.
Mine women and children and my house. Faggot anglo

They're acting cute but they're probably Roasties...

They wont draft anyone in any event in the case of fighting abroad, the powers that be know it will probably be met with even more resistance than the (((vaccines))) was. The draft was devastating enough for Vietnam as it was, now you would have a mole, deserter, fragger etc with 1 in every 4 people in current year. I can only imagine a draft happening when a land invasion happens.

Western nations have professional Armies

Project more fucking loser
Enjoy dying in Ukraine or getting shot for desertion at while I sit my disabled brown ass on the couch and eat McDonalds

Probably? What are you fucking retarded?

Also remove you're memeflag, Moshe

>cover face in makeup to pretend you have a pretty face
>body like a tree
>demonstrably vain
Why are American women so detestable?

>told the women
checked, but itd be pointless. wahmen dont listen

They're all gonna die or get raped and then die lmao.

That's for faggot Europoors most American men I know have a girlfriend or wife . But I live in a right wing areas of US where men still have testosterone.

>Irina
>Katya
>American girls

Are they still in Kiev? Any chance the Chechens capture them and film it?

good thing my gf passes as a guy and have had a group of niggers think we were a gay couple once
glad she'll be safe
(no she is not a troon)

You wish American girls looked like that

>American women

Those are Ukrainians

Ideally fighting age men have never had those things.

they aren't fat enough to be american girls

They loved their nations though. No fighting age men will fight for their country anymore

Because you'll never have sex with moderately attractive women.

What about the fact that all niggers on on the down low

You and your trannie get the rope on rope day.

White Sharia NOW