Swiss giving up neutrality?

Swiss giving up neutrality?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 4.11.26 PM.png (1276x1088, 1.25M)

crazy how bad Russia has isolated itself from the world

Switzerland has been globohomo for a while now

switzerland was basically never neutral, it's a very recent thing that only happened during WW1 and WW2

during WW1 prussia had planned to invade through switerland initially but later changed their plans to invade through belgium, so they got away from war, and in WW2, they were surrounded by the axis on all side so obliviously while they didn't like them they tried not to give an excuse to get invaded

for example the swiss planes in WW2 shot at both the allied and german planes near by to reinforce the idea they were neutral

but before that switzerland was never neutral, swiss neutrality is very much a world war meme

>crazy how bad Russia has isolated itself from the world
isn't it? and what did they gain in return? ukrainians hate them now

They've been neutral since you niggers invaded them in the Napoleonic wars.

I can't figure out the uniforms. How do you know if You're Russian or Ukrainian?? their uniforms look the same.

and all a Russian has to do to blend in is take his uniform off and wear street clothes. walk right past the Ukrainians. LOL

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 18.48K)

I don't see how they think they can instal a puppet regime now. The Ukrainian people will never accept it.

What the hell did the burgers and the eu(?) do to pressure them?

>Swiss giving up neutrality?
Swiss gave up neutrality decades ago.
Anyone who believes their money is safe in a Swiss bank is fucking bonkers.

>They've been neutral since you niggers invaded them in the Napoleonic wars.
subhuman filth you are, they attacked us and we liberated them

proof it was a liberation? they literally had a second revolution that re established a republic based on the republic we created on their own after they were re enslaved by england

maybe they wont be woke and give hormone blockers to kids, and lets jew fuck kids

the more you learn... I thought they were isolationist mountain kikes from the beginning of time

>I don't see how they think they can instal a puppet regime now. The Ukrainian people will never accept it.
oh they can for sure, the russian governement isnt the type to ask the people what they want, they will install a puppet governement, and shoot, jail, torture anyone who protests the puppet governement, while they plan their invasion of khazakstan and the baltic countries

but imo this entire policy of putin is insane and a complete failure, he is isolating his country and making everyone hate him, he is killing the russian economy, he is making ukrainians and russians that he claimed to want to unite hate each other, and he might even get assassinated for being a warmonger by nato and the CIA, for what, some wheat fields in ukraine? some mud? complete failure

Watching fighting earlier in our own country. LOL Drunk People in New Orleans

yellow armband
letter "i" on the vest, russkies don't have that character

>maybe they wont be woke and give hormone blockers to kids, and lets jew fuck kids
ahahahah, this is russia mate, look up who the oligarchs are

russia is where most of jeffrey epstein's clients came from

>the more you learn... I thought they were isolationist mountain kikes from the beginning of time
back in the days they were a confederation of city states in the holy roman empire, and later when they formed into a proto-switerland they became famous for having very good mercenary soldiers that fought for whatever king was willing to buy their service

the pope to this day also has a small unit of swiss soldiers called the swiss guard that dates back to this era of warfare

They already accepted a CIA coup and Jew puppet, that's what got them into this mess

>They already accepted a CIA coup and Jew puppet, that's what got them into this mess
I'm pretty sure that what got them into this mess is putin who wants to invade them for his plan to recreate the soviet union at it's full extent

this is like a thief blaming a guy he just shot for being in the path of the bullet

I have no problem with the siwssgetting dabbed on by Russia

That's where you wrong son, The US and it's politicians so some money making games and pushed too far. Remember the last guy they actually elected was pro russia and got couped and we Dominion voted in a jew actor to play president.

mountain pigs take money when they can it's time to loot the ruskis

its about Ukraine's oil and getting a cold war buffer zone back

Can't believe Putin is getting the international financial system to self-immolate so quickly over a strategically unimportant country like Ukraine. It's amazing

India and china still on their side.
1.3+1.4=2.7 billions people
0.44+0.33=0.7 billions from EU and US
2.7>>>>>.7

Yep. I've noticed a big change in their foreign policy about 2 or 3 years. Also their media channels became 100% aligned on US position not too long ago.
t. works in Geneva

Yeah well good luck with that i guess. That will really help ingratiate them even further with their Ukrainian 'brothers' and the world at large.

beep bop, beep bop

Attached: npc.gif (510x510, 1.92M)

>very probably

>very probable

Attached: yeahsure.gif (300x228, 325.35K)

sure chang. china is already cutting them off and India pursues neutrality like the Swiss. They were the founding signatory of the non-aligned movement after all.

I don't think pajeets will bow to any hegemony, especially if China is in the mix. If actual for real lines in the sand get drawn India will use BTC before they start using the yuan.

Not at all, both abstained in the UN vote.
Your allies are now Syria, Venezuela and Cuba.

The burgers essentially eliminated their ''secret bancaire'' aka their banking policy of neutrality that let anyone place their money in Switzerland anonymously. And they pressured them with ''muh nazis put the stolen 6 trillion money in Swiss bank. give it back now!!!!'' and the Swiss had to pay a shit ton of money to the world jewish congress and the descendants of the victims of the holocaust. It's very funny. Look it up.

Most likely, the isolation of the country is his goal. And he's doing it with the hands of the West, because the reaction is obvious, so people won't be very indignant.

Western degenerated world (Globohomo dystopia).

It's all about trade. It's not military alliance.

>Most likely, the isolation of the country is his goal.
why is that good, russia needs the imports of any complex part or anything to do with technology, right now russia is going to go north korea tier

>And he's doing it with the hands of the West, because the reaction is obvious, so people won't be very indignant.
seems like it but I fail to see the greater goal here

an educated frenchman.
Do you happen to know why we came up with the banking secret?

give me a call when you sister heads norte in the next caravan. I'll pick her up at the border.