If NJP party was in control would they have allowed Ukraine invasion?

What would a country controlled by bunch of comic book store owners do in this situation?

Attached: njp-logo-trans.png (1200x900, 153.86K)

They would probably encourage it

Attached: F10E1E77-CAFB-4D7D-A96D-1FB4BD60F7E1.jpg (827x917, 197.21K)

If NJP were in power in the U.S. there wouldn't be any way to prevent a Russian invasion of Ukraine, but they wouldn't be arming Jewish militias in Ukraine or propagandizing for them.

literally who?

Reminder that these clowns stole their logo from a fake-right honeypot German party filled with informants. Revelation of the Method.

Attached: NJP, NPD.png (1000x503, 176.14K)

NJP isn't even in control of their own barn.

Neutral on the conflict and would arrange for ethnic Ukrainians to be given refugee status in the US.
The Russians want to create a buffer zone between them and NATO, hostilities haven't ended between us because their Jewish Oligarchs have different aims than ours. The NJP would work to foster anti-semitic sentiments within the West and Russia, with a far reaching influence of a corruption ridden, debt free US, we could very well take over the whole of North America and Europe.

Striker needs to seize control of the NJP.

Has anyone here been vetted and attended a pool party/barn raising? I'm interested in 1) If this shit is real and 2) how gay their events are.

Attached: glow1.jpg (474x460, 25.16K)

These are lumpenproles, they can't be in charge of anything.

You'd have to be dumb to do that. What exactly are you achieving? What have these IRL meetups actually accomplished? Nothing? They're just a method of getting your doxx. You have to be real dumb to sign up for this.

It's real and you very well WILL make life long friends if you're willing to stick your neck out. The events are fucking buckets of fun if you have proper coordination and you're willing and able to go to one. 100% recommend.

This is fearmongering, you very well do need to watch out for people trying to doxx you and you do need to be cautious with your personal information, however, the benefits of meeting likeminded individuals and hanging out with them on a regular basis can't be beat. I'm sorry niggie but it's true, the people in this sphere tend to become like family.

based

The official TRS take is that both sides are Jewish and the war is bad. Striker has a history of putting faith in bad actors (Tucker Carlson, etc.).

New Japan pro wrestling doesn't need it's own party

I'm actually gonna bump the thread. TRS is carrying a lot of the burden of trying to grab people into the fold but with rampant censorship and leftist faggotry it's hard.

>both sides are Jewish and the war is bad
That’s good. It must be said.

Attached: 5B94FE7F-C694-4B9F-89B9-4DF57BA69E46.jpg (1024x816, 169.01K)

Holy shit Any Forums is fast today.

It could be a way of meeting a gf/bf/future spouse? If I was American I was look into it for sure.

Have they finally purged all the homosexuals and pedo groomers from their midst? They still have Striker and Borzoi, though, so they haven't completely purged it.

NJP is anti-white subversion.

Yes

Desperate cope.

I thought Borzoi was married? And Striker doesn't give me a gay vibe at all.

Striker is definitely a former homosexual.