I can't love women

I can't love a woman because I believe that she'll cheat sooner or later. I believe they "need" to cheat like the need to eat, piss or shit. My distrust of women and of simps is so great that I believe any group of men that doesn't actively cripple women's opportunities for social parasitism deserves to get killed or cucked out of existence.

Attached: 1645913295453.jpg (564x500, 37.26K)

you're not even wrong. Both of my relationships resulted in fucking cheating and it wsa only a few months in, I don't even want to invite them into my place for fears that they'd steal something, fuck women, they're responsible for our lack of trust in them.

*was

My view of women has been tainted after seeing countless women make money from disgusting simps from Twitch, Onlyfans, Youtube, Patreon, TikTok, etc.

>relationships
Why'd you start them in the first place?

What about cute traps? I'll be faithful :3

Men cheat more, and women mostly cheat when they feel the current relationship isn't worth anything

benefit of the doubt. I had no experience with women and thought they could be good people, even after my first relationship where I caught her cheating I thought the next one would be better. I was happier when I was a virgin.

nah theres females out there who are waiting to be loyal to someone. women cheat just like men cheat, we live in a fucked up society, quit being a faggot

Attached: 1645923615009.png (432x454, 267.72K)

do they really? Because I haven't heard any stories of men cheating in awhile, you can go on /adv/ and CTRL+F 'cheating' and find fucked up stories like the gf fucking his brother.
>women mostly cheat when they feel the current relationship isn't worth anything
those sluts were begging to get back with me when I found out so I don't know if they registered it as 'not worth anything' it's more like women being impulsive whores who can't control their actions.

Women are nothing personal, just business.

Attached: conversation.jpg (647x1075, 140.12K)

I'd rather not look at women in a sexual light. I try to pretend they're just like men until they show interest. That's when I get annoyed and want to avoid them.

I'm not gay or asexual, I just don't trust them in that regard at all.

>Juicy I.D.
I'm not gay, but sometimes.

If you are their god then they don't leave.

You don't know how to train a bitch.

Sorry, bro.

BASED

Attached: Sam Fisher.png (618x735, 94.46K)

I can't even talk to them anymore without anxiety they feel like different species now a days

Spill the beans homo, teach us

Lmao

>be me
>best friend is a girl
>be there for her when she goes through things, but don't simp or be an emotional tampon
>she says she loves me, even though I'm a mess mentally and physically
>believe her, because I love her too
>knows my past and how I've been abused, abandoned, etc. and that I'm afraid of her leaving me, too
>says she won't, promises constantly she's not going anywhere
>have a mental breakdown episode
>end up feeling completely numb emotionally
>still spend time with her, try my best to be 'normal'
>having her there helped, but told her I don't need her to fix me. I just need her there.
>ends up ghosting me the day before my birthday without explanation
>forces a 'happy birthday' on my birthday, but ignores me once more
>day after she comes back and says that she needs a break from me because nothing she's doing helped and when I'm constantly sad it forces her to be sad, too. And that she's doing all of this for her own sake
>Fist time in weeks I feel something, and it's just pure anger and sorrow
>Tell her I never asked her to fix me, she knew this, and that if I was bothering her with my words or actions, she should have said something
>ask why she didn't say anything
>"I didn't want to hurt you."
>So you're going to hurt me even worse by abandoning me when I need you the most?
>"It's for my own happiness."
>Tell her to leave, just like everyone else. I'm done with her shit, my shit, and everyone elses shit
>try and off myself the same day but fuck up (again) and still live
>tfw alone and suicidal and don't even know why I've not tried again
>now just mindlessly browsing 4ch, watching tv, and just trying to mentally disappear

>Uses /adv/ as his basis
Go outside man.
......go outside.
Unplug.

nigger when I was dating I was off this board and touching grass every damn day. That is the "outside" and women will still be whores when you're far away from the computer.

I know that feeling bro... But you got frens now

Attached: 1640550755502.jpg (1024x691, 81.73K)