Check out this sick encirclement

Check out this sick encirclement

Attached: encirclement.png (850x595, 991.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do I play HOI4?

the mayor of keevebe said it himself

no trust me bro this is like an official satellite map uwu

check out this sick

Attached: 1645996063753m.jpg (759x1024, 43.95K)

Mariupol fell 2 hours ago

>everything must satisfy my expectations
These things... they take time, my little zoom zoom.

how much ukrainian stuff is still deployed on the LOC in donbass?
they must have pulled most of their units back to defend kiev and the north?

But at what cost

Attached: 1645801357181.png (360x309, 14.95K)

Standing by and standing down.

NOOOOOOO BUT I READ IT ON (((TWITTER))) THAT PUTIN (BAD MAN) WAS LOSING?? THE GHOST OF KYIEEVEE WILL KILL THEM ALL YOU'LL SEE!!

I've heard there are like 10-12 Ukranian brigades trapped in that Eastern pocket about to be rekt. I guess they'll have to try to break out to the west and maybe link up with the southeastern Kiev area for a last stand or somesuch?

How accurate is that 500K figure though? I'm not denying a lot of russians died (a lot of conscript zoomers like you and me who had no idea/do not want to fight), but I fail to see how 500k can die in what, 4-5 days?

Attached: 1645936424053.gif (640x495, 2.26M)

Its total horseshit, we have no figures on deaths at all. Keep in mind the term casualty can range from death to a broken leg or concussion, anything to take troops off the line for a period of time. Don't bother hunting for figures like KIA until lines get more static or the invasion concludes.

Is this bait? I refuse to believe you are this dumb

The combined forces on the Ukrainian side outnumber the Georgian and Chechen forces during their conflicts manifold and the Russian forces in Ukraine are just double what they deployed in those conflicts.

to put it in perspective 500k germans died at the battle of the somme which is one of the deadliest most gruesome battles in the history of mankind.

you play darkest hour instead

But the mass media and government oligarchy told me that Ukraine was winning!

What I thought. Too much horseshit info all around. All we can do is wait and see the great entertainment Russia is providing us retards in the west. Great time to spend time on while I'm isolated for covid

Attached: 274516954_430877122123844_1555248548056535578_n.jpg (400x307, 42.18K)

shark of kyiv

It's obviously a joke

It's an edit you retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine

They have not captured shit besides the area near Crimea. Have you seen the footage? They just drive lost as fuck through towns and cities and getting the fuck out of there. Leaving most resistance behind (that will fuck them in the back). They are clue ess

build guns cas and trains draw battle lines and click the button. Very easy game

this

the ghost of kiev easily killed 250k by himself bro

Holy shit. Barbarossa level of casualties. Biden would never.

Proofs?

Omg, a map made in paint. This means Russia is totally winning and the majority opinion is wrong.

No I haven't seen anything like that

Attached: 1646008660814.png (1920x1080, 687.64K)

They seem to be avoiding most cities or just encircling them, launching a few raiding parties and then backing away. Seems like a smart strategy over all. I’m sure they’ll have Mariupol and Kiev encircled by tomorrow and then depending on how negotiations go. Full on artillery, air and naval barrage turning those cities into a pile of rubble.

no one thinks ukraine can beat russia

Ultra based.

this

> the majority opinion is wrong.
Usually.

this is the wikipedia chart, looks like some spearheads are moving through in the south. that big bulge in the south wasn't there yesterday, which suggests there's no more ukrainian opposition in that region. they could go all the way to the river by tomorrow.

Attached: 0002.jpg (1750x1176, 1.21M)

A refined gentleman in these dark times.

>WHAT? IT HAS BEEN 7 DAYS AND PUTIN IS YET TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE 2ND LARGEST COUNTRY IN EUROPE? RUSSIA IS LOSING HARD

Attached: 1617588690619.jpg (912x1555, 269.16K)

it is pretty sick

Attached: 1645483953847.jpg (1024x826, 85.93K)

this would be funny if 90% of the board wasn't you and your shill friends anyway. retard.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Russia isn't losing but when Any Forums has been memeing that Russia's army is made with chad slavs while US's army is made out of trannies, Russia's army is really underperforming.

Attached: 1645840138076.jpg (560x560, 115.71K)

>5th day of war
>pierce enemy lines by 10 to 20km despite having massive arms superiority and firing over 200 cruise missiles
>being attacked by guerilla warfare and having trucks and tanks blown up all along the front
>have to threaten nuclear war to save face
>Russian victory, bylat

holy based

If Ukraine can field 1 million troops with NATO equipment, why not

A full 96 hours have passed since the invasion started, and Russians still have achieved:
>no air superiority
>nothing
Regardless. It's irrelevant, not if, but when Kyiv falls. Essentially Ukrainians are bracing for the Chechen situation, namely the First Chechen War, whose storyline this war is following to a T. Expect lotsa landmines, ambushes and downright terrorizing of Russian soldiers.
Chechnya won that war of independency and only lost a few years later when they attacked Dagestan and started the Second Chechen War (which they lost).

Ukraine has endless energetic, food, military support of the West.
Russia is economically isolated and crushed. Bank runs, dollarization, complete collapse of the Russian financial system, which includes mortgages and everything. It's the 90s again, perhaps even worse.

How does this make you ruskie shills feel? And how long can you stomach an endlessly supported Ukrainian insurgency while you yourself are bleeding to death?

Attached: 1644108307609.jpg (526x701, 106.95K)

Based. Just finished another Russia monarchist game in Kaisereich.

>no air superiority
This is by far the most embarrassing shit ever. USA established air superiority within a fucking day and were sending supplies everywhere, bombing the shit out of everything. Russia has the "better" airforce but can't establish air superiority in SEVEN days? Embarrassing.

Based, fuck Putin bitches.
He said he was going to Ukraine to kill Nazis.
As a Nazi I hate that little faggot now.
Maybe Antifa queers will help him out.

It took like a month for the US army to take Baghdad vs an army that was hollowed out husk after 10+ of crippling sanctions and two wars. We’re at what 4 days?

holy based

What a pointless war

>majority opinion
wait don't tell me you were relying on this lol

ok but bro, do you have source? i need it from a trustworthy site like cnn or fox

Attached: 274707161_432875298590693_7061878133708185298_n.jpg (899x505, 85.34K)

Also isn't Russia deliberately trying to avoid destroying civilian targets and major infrastructure? Because they want to take Ukraine and use it, not destroy it.

>sick
You must be 18 years old to post here

We also were 3,000 miles away from home, you decaying leaf.
Iraq also had the 4th largest military at the time, why didn’t you bring that up in your scripted statement?

>faglord shill is copying one of the worst memes that was ever forced upon this board
lmfao, how did "don't care still voting trump" work out for the miga boomers

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Yeah the whole of Baghbad. US forces were in the city within the day and "took" it within 2-3 days. The month was moving occupational forces in. Russia can't even hold the city.

>As a Nazi I hate that little faggot now.
they need to raise the hiring bar

Attached: mokou.jpg (320x324, 20.56K)

>Also isn't Russia deliberately trying to avoid destroying civilian targets and major infrastructure?
Not anymore. They are moving into siege mode which means more shelling and bombing.

yeah kiev would've been rubble in a couple of hours if one of the artillery regiments opened up on it