Europe de-facto declares war on russia

Look at it from the bright siggt guys, you will at least never have to suffer by seeing you children racemix or turned into trannies

Attached: 1646006548470m (1).jpg (662x1024, 84.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k
wsj.com/livecoverage/russia-ukraine-latest-news-2022-02-26/card/zjCJ5iME2keSkxfiaIpr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tranny kamikaze pilots, the last gasp of the globohomo axis.

bullshit, then russia will just bomb poland

we are fukd

it was nice shitposting with you bros, I have a four of clubs ready if I survive the blast

>actual European pilots
Are Ukranians not european??

>i have a source from a message
Fuck off jew

That's quite a mouthful
The International terrier dogfence league

Attached: signal-2022-02-27-16-10-47-554.gif (498x208, 751.54K)

lmao well thats gg

I'm gonna skip jury duty tomorrow.

fake and gay, not true, dumb dumb

Attached: 1000w_q95.jpg (1000x715, 180.57K)

If this is really shits about to pop off

Attached: 617B1096-F540-4FBB-A919-20BAC8586C60.jpg (1024x741, 118.37K)

Why would you skip jury duty? Sounds like a really comfy activity.

>LAUGHS BECAUSE NOT IN NATO

Attached: 1645869244100.jpg (1079x935, 114.05K)

This is a preliminary to requesting US assistance. These fuckers are going to get some Eastern European country nuked.

Link, faggot.

The world has gone mad, I don't even know what to say.

Attached: 1645984399378.png (726x554, 319.17K)

>seeing you children
Where do you think you are

Im just gonna spray paint four green dots in a square pattern

No, they're Russian.

Poland is more than capable of holding its ground against Russia. At least in a defensive war.

I guess I shouldn't have kept putting off a trip to Europe.

>I have a source
>trust me bro
Nothingburger

You don’t get paid as much as your normal job if you are halfway competent

Sounds like a fair deal to me

>be me
>go to jury duty
>someone shuts the door hard
>jump out of seat and start screaming
>lies and apologizes for having ptsd
>gets dismissed and given an apology
winning

we get paid a tiny amount and it's boring as fuck
I don't really know how they legally manage to pay less than minimum wage for jury duty but they do

Lol okay. Just like Soviet pilots who got shot down in Vietnam triggered ww3.

there is a big chance
no way to train them in time

Just say nigger

>Imagine living in a country where work is forced to pay you even if you have to take a day off for jury duty

WEW lad, I had to do jury duty once, work paid me + what I got for going and it only took like 40 mins of my time and I had the whole day off.

Attached: 1645959593627.jpg (1023x1024, 208.4K)

We are not only well prepared but it is only event our military has trainings for since fall of communism

No it isn't lmao.

>European pilots will start bombing Russian troops tonight

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-28 011631.png (589x694, 293.21K)

actually based
and yeah, saying no takes more courage than going "y-y-yes i'll follow orders"

This is why using semantics in warfare is bullshit, "oh no you can't attack anyone involved in NATO, that would start WW3"
>Meanwhile NATO can fight you through their super special international territorial defense legion force

Is Russia really that bogged down they need to force Belarus to capitulate and join in? Holy fuck I can’t believe how that is

Respect. Belarus is occupied country still LARPing as communist govt

>Tranny kamikaze pilots
Finally, they have an use

How much time you want for a trophy VAL when this is over? Could make some good bucks reselling these armaments

>bomb poland
Putin ain't got the balls to directly attack a NATO member

>International Territorial legion defense force
Sounds like ESL gobbldigook

agreed

Did we shifted to the kino timeline?

youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k

Attached: buddy.jpg (480x360, 10.9K)

Why you should worry

Attached: IMG_20220228_011853.jpg (1080x1374, 349.4K)

If you’re in a situation where you make more than jury duty provides you definitely have PTO

ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR JUST LET US INVADE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP OUTSMARTING MY NIGGER SLAV BRAIN UGH

Putin has lost his damn mind lately so anything can happen. I fully expect that manlet to launch nukes even if someone doesn't give him the old Russian handshake

>Let's Westernize the whole fucking world! :D
Fucking retards. Maintain a balance and get on with your fucking lives. How many more wagies and consumers do you need?

Holy shit It's real.

Attached: b0126256-753e-49b9-aea6-bd21b5948d92.png (1564x876, 164.77K)

Fuck these ignorant Eurofags.
It's my mates still in the Army that will die for them to sip champagne and quaff their hair

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1594x839, 522.46K)

Fuck the EU

Yeah but you got paid in AUS$?

he's got the balls but too much brains

Poland and Czechia are donating old Soviet jets that Ukrainians are familiar with

Attached: nukes.png (1009x728, 139.08K)

Training is not warfare. If your country doesn’t actively war at all times, you’re not prepared.

Almost zero European countries have any significant percentage of soldiers with actual combat experience

>90 percent vaccinated
>can’t go outside
Bro I have family there. It’s a shit place to be

Guys, foreign volunteers can join armies abroad.
These ones just happen to know how to fly some european fighter jets just like how the average volunteers know how to shoot.

>AUD*

Sure, it's basically worth just as much as USD and at one point was worth more than USD.

>NATO
>not the one spreading globohomo
This inversion of reality. Where does it come from?

We can go outside, mask mandates are gone, and I can go where I want.

Yeah I'm sure they won't bomb outposts providing support to enemy forces intervening in their own war. I'm sure it's not off the table if NATO are conducting attacks against them.

>Poland is more than capable of holding its ground against Russia.
Are you idiots insane? They will just put one nuke on warsaw and thats it.

kek

Bullshit no one wants to provoke a nuclear war. The reality is that if it comes to it, Ukraine wi be sacrificed to Russia if it means preventing Europe and the US getting glassed.

So? NATO isn't involved, it's just individual countries. Sorry you don't get to play with your nukes Vatty.

Unlimited escalation potential. This is how WW3 starts. I'm not sure what to think about this. Shipping arms or "advisors" is (for whatever reason) not considered a casus bellum in the post-war world. If a "European" F-16 strafes a Russian convoy, the equation changes.

Then maybe, just maybe stop pissing him off.

We did rotations in Afganistan but it's true. However given Russian miltisry grand start I'm not to worried our guys will be any worse. Plus we do quite well in those massive nato joint training ops. Morale is also insanely high and I can't imagine many Russian soldiers even want to fight against Ukraine where many even have some family nevermind opening up new front against Poland

Lol imagine having to explain to someone that you can go outside now

Theyre going to drop redditors on Moscow

KEK. Based russian user who rapes westoids with undiluted facts.
Its really sad, comrade. These niggers actually think they will continue playing Elden Ring and eat fresh hot tendies.
Poor souls...

Anyone who uses a nuclear weapon against a city dooms entire planet.
As soon as that manlet fuck stops killing my Slavic brothers

>making a thread on Any Forums about every anonymous tweet

stupid slavnigger
LMAO
you can't be this stupid? or are you?

they are finally calling his retarded bluff, Russia will blossom after Putin

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-02-28_000816_www.youtube.com.png (688x485, 225.62K)

>Implying V4 won't blanda up and just kick Russias ass

>Lol imagine having to deal with yearly chimp outs and being minority white by 2030.

Attached: 1504436606357.png (538x800, 140.84K)

poland might be the least defensible country on earth lmao

Seriously what the fuck are people thinking? Do people not realize the threat of nuclear war is real? Stop the escalation and just fucking negotiate Ukraine to be neutral for fucks sake

How fake and gay, I thought the propaganda over the last six years was bad, but it looks like the Western Globohomo has unleashed it’s full capacity for PSYOPs.

Haha im free now user they let me out. Before u make fun of me for being a leaf im an Albertan. Not a leaf. Ypubwill wear the mask again. You will go to the compound

I don't know user. If this is true, it means that the ones being sacrificed are Europeans.

>NATO isn't involved, it's just individual countries
Whoopsie only individual countries, I guess that means it's okay to fight back then.

Why not? Soon we can instead enjoy roaming the nuclear wastelands of Eastern Europe desu

Attached: לעולם לא תהיי אישה.jpg (850x514, 123.45K)

Niggers are really going to jump into WW3 over a depleted post-Soviet mud pit. Ha ha ha gl hf.

>hehe my prime minister is a fag loving degenerate hehe.

Attached: 1643363495336.png (1195x797, 259.33K)

where would they take off from? in ukraine? that won't work. the NATO defense treaty is void if a NATO country attacks a third country.

Putin won't use nukes.

this

Ukraine is completely flat and they're doing just fine. It's not medieval time war works different.

An airport in Poland becomes the Ukranian embassy, simple.

(down/downed)

what's stopping Russia sending "volunteer" fighters to cuba and bombing ameica

Oh no no, we will still be forced to fight on the wastelands after the bright lights stop, remember to keep your CRBN suit sealed tight and I'll see you on the battlefield friend.

>that pic
>why should I stop playing russian roulette? I haven't shot myself yet

It’s all scripted. That user who posted about the division of East and West Ukraine is right.

>my Slavic brothers
So, this is a personal thing. Then dont drag the rest of us in it.

Probably because you have a black site there and have that shit under lockdown.

Russia doesn't have money to fund a thing like that right now. I wonder how much this is costing Russian taxpayer per day nevermind the sanctions which are wiping the economy out

I don't get it. Russia can just blow up the Ukrainian airports. They already tried, but were apparently not 100% successful. If they use more cruise missiles and airstrikes the airports are gone.

>he thinks globohomo only wants oil
>he has yet to realize the reason globohomo wants oil to to spread their globohomo way of life to the whole world
You have lost the plot.

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PUT ENEMY FORCES NEAR OUR COUNTRY

Russia doesn’t have a monopoly on sending military equipment to Ukraine.

This is Evropa, fuck mongol hordes!

Nobody is and believe you are last counter yin Europe anybody expects to fight right now.

>go die for jewkraine white people

Because they don’t want to kill American civilians, just the leaders

Of course Putin the kike is in league with globohomo this is part of the plan to destroy Europe and kill whites

I HAVE A SOURCE! REAL EURO FIGHTERS, REAL EURO JETS!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOURRRRRRRRRCEEEEEEEEEE
THE GHOSTS OF GERMANY, FRANCE AND THE UK ARE PREPARING THEIR F-16 COCKPITS AS WE SP--
wsj.com/livecoverage/russia-ukraine-latest-news-2022-02-26/card/zjCJ5iME2keSkxfiaIpr
>Mr. Borrell said that Mr. Kuleba had requested planes that Ukrainian Air Force pilots can fly. Ukraine's jet fighters are Soviet-built MiG and Sukhoi models.
>Some current EU members that were once part of the USSR-led Warsaw Pact still fly such planes or have old ones parked.
cough