G-Guys?!

twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1498085585319350273

Attached: g-guys.png (588x213, 20.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2022/02/26/belarus-constitutional-referendum-vote-russia-nato/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based. Nuke Poland.

Holy fuck it's happening for real

We're all be dead soon.

Attached: 563357321.jpg (591x331, 51.42K)

Russian military doctrine says that if they start to lose, you start using tactical nukes on the battlefield.

I don't really understand the point it's like last centuries scare tactic

With ICBMs does it really matter where they are? Just makes them easier to hit on the ground and proliferate

If we don't get some sick tactical nuke videos out of this I will never trust another happening again.

foreignpolicy.com/2022/02/26/belarus-constitutional-referendum-vote-russia-nato/

Its real and we are all going full force no brakes allowed

as if it makes any difference. do you seriously think lukashenka cares about the law?

Boomers do not want a world to exist without them.

So thats where the mobile platforms are going. No more London soon fellow stalkers.

can we please fucking avoid nuclear war over some slavnigger shithole? For fuck's sake

This. Although at the same time I don't want that to happen.

According to marco Rubio tell me Russian military doctrine has supported using nukes in invasions of the west not fucking ukriane and even then its worthless after all putin can always carpet bomb

Sorry, meant to reply to

>imagine having to resort to nukes because you cannot take over a ponduk capital near the border of a the ponduk country. so you resort to nukes.

Time to move nukes into the Baltics.

EU just approved sending fighter planes to Ukraine.

They are already there.

user blame the mutts can't sleep at night if they lose these precious shitholes and are obsessed with removing Russia because half of them think the cold war is still happening

Yes probably mig 29s the poles had lying around same with missiles

Link?
That's huge.

Anyone have the threat issued by Putin image that warns any who interfere will face retribution?