How do you explain to your family that Ukraine is the bad guy?

>2104 coup
right over their head
>horned goat head as resistance insignia
"...but Putin!"

Attached: news-ukraine-conflict.png (2720x1528, 2.32M)

ukraine is the good guy retard

>usa places their ass on russian border
>installs a jew president in ukraine
>creates bioweapon lab
>covid 'accidentally' starts
>inflation is happening
>putin 'starts' ww3 just like hitler 'started' ww2

its almost like people supporting ukraine are libtards or shills here

Attached: photo_2022-02-26_08-29-17.jpg (997x1280, 110.34K)

Russian soldier are literally flying USSR flag, are you stupid or something?

>>creates bioweapon lab
>>covid 'accidentally' starts

Attached: E0__rVZVkAUCg1R.jpg (1080x308, 63.14K)

Russia has the right to protect itself.
USA and NATO are the aggressors.

Are americans this retarded or are there just a lot of ruskies with american flags on Any Forums?

t.

Attached: niggernigger.png (217x215, 54.83K)

If Ukraine is so good why do the most evil people in the world support it?

This is another good argument.
All of the evil organizations and nations in the world are aligning themselves with Ukraine.

Yes there are tons of russian immigrants here.

Is your family that retarded, user?

>If Ukraine is so good why do the most evil people in the world support it?
like who? some jew on twitter? you realize that russia is also controlled by jewish billionaires who are far worse than the western ones right?

it's kinda fishy, something tells me that if they cut internet access from russia altogether a lot of the american flags in here would simply stop posting.

>I can't think for myself, I just dislike what a certain group of people like

There are no good and bad people. There are good and bad acts. This invasion is a bad act, you are wrong.

>its almost like people supporting ukraine are libtards or shills here

Lol, bitch. I support all trans-consensual-assisted-suicide because I'm not a fucking fascist and know that trans-rights are human rights. Grow up. Stop being childish. You lost. There is no room in the world for hate.

Attached: TransRights2.jpg (900x1006, 472.3K)

>How do you explain to your family that Ukraine is the bad guy?
They arent' bad, it's just that the globohomos and kike leaders are taking advantage of them to fuck with Russia.

Why bother? The truth will win in the end

/fpbp
ukraine is only pawn in game of life

Mongo speak truth

It's Hegelian Dialectic though: the objective is to make a synthesis of ideals. Remember, a lot of Eastern nations may not be getting the same news that we are.

Attached: pol.webm (1920x796, 1.81M)

NATO promised not to expand eastward but did it anyway. Russia wanted buffer states between them and NATO and this was understood back in the 90's. It's the same reason why the US flipped shit about Russia parking nukes in Cuba back in the day. Nobody wants their enemy parking nukes on their border

Attached: 1645929617121.jpg (820x410, 92.38K)

I use this pic related; no can defend

Attached: 1645769893802.jpg (1200x1200, 440.01K)

Don't bother trying to explain the history of the region, retards just tune that out, instead just make the comparison to the cuban missile crisis. We very rightly weren't going to tolerate soviets placing intermediate ranged missiles aimed expressly at the US, why should we expect Russia to tolerate the same? It's actually even worse when you consider Ukraine is historically part of Russian. It's also important to point out that Putin was very open to compromise, but Biden wanted to seem like a tough guy, told him to fuck off and started slapping sanctions on him, now the press is pretending like Russian tanks steam rolling over Ukrainian territory is somehow a loss for Russia and how Biden is actually doing a really good job.

Attached: 1608215179164.png (512x769, 169.48K)

The history since the end of the Cold War

It's all about NATO then, or so it seems. Makes sense to me.

How about the entire US government, the billionaire class, the EU, the banking cartels, and the MSM? They all support Ukraine, along with the faggots, the feminists, and the rest of the filth of society. All stand with Ukraine. This guy right here stands with Ukraine. The worst sons of bitches on this planet right now support Ukraine.
I disagree with all of that. Western values are gross.

Attached: 1645886869044.jpg (948x400, 157.73K)

In what official document do you find any kind of promise of that type, retard?
Even Gorbachev has denied the existence of that promise.

Hahahahahahahaha. i bet you think the good guys won all the wars of the past.

>Open your door
>See Niggers all around

I think they understand

NATO is the bad guy

Turn off the meme flag rabbi

they 'stand with ukraine' the same way russia stands with donbas. i hope the ukrainians kill every son of a bitch in their country and realize the cluster fuck being buddies with the west has gotten them into

If Russia is bad then why do the Jews keep making video games with Russia as the enemy?

>How about the entire US government, the billionaire class, the EU, the banking cartels, and the MSM?
how about the entire soviet governement, the billionaire class of the eastern block, the FSB, the banking and oil cartels of russia (who actually kill people unlike your so called cartels), and the MSM of russia?

Like this:
>who's the bad guy?
>Russia!
>Ukraine IS Russia
That easy

Attached: 1600744425034.jpg (552x331, 7.65K)