Do americans have this nutriscore shit on their food too?

Do americans have this nutriscore shit on their food too?

Attached: 20220228_015119.jpg (3024x3024, 1.37M)

The fuck is lapte

Milk

leche but in romanian

American nutrition labels show a daily recommended sugar intake of 50g a day

Attached: FF90875C-5BEA-4186-A7A0-0D8E4FAE30D2.png (577x708, 38.16K)

Cigany-Italian for milk

Based

What a stupid and pointless thread. Have a bump.

>Cigany-Italian for milk
Buna seara domn metis. Eu cred ca tu esti gras si negru

Attached: 1577696858664.jpg (540x564, 98.15K)

Mersi

CONSUM

No. Our food requires nutritional content to be put on the labels and we get to decide for ourselves if it’s worth it or not.

No. We have a breakdown of the nutritional values based on a 2000 calorie a day diet which is silly because of how variable everyone's size and weight is it's a very arcane system. Everyone should know their own basal metabolic rate.

I don't need the faggot government to tell me what's good and what's bad. I can figure that out on my own.

>Buna seara domn metis. Eu cred ca tu esti gras si negru
Thats the worst attempt at speaking italian I have ever seen

Attached: 1645885415609.jpg (815x621, 164.63K)

Only retards go by the percentage, though. It’s only important if it’s something dumb like above 50% in a single serving.

Here's a good example it's a can of soup.

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-190127-729.png (986x1304, 1.45M)

Ce mușama frumoasă.

That's why I called it silly and arcane.

asta te fute pe tine la 2 noaptea?

We have that too but the abcde is kinda new

Attached: 16460065276727384986103458714235.jpg (3024x3024, 2.63M)

We have that too, OP is just being distracted by some color gimmicks from one store brand.

But clearly you can't otherwise you wouldn't all be obese

>Ce mușama frumoasă
Nu e mușama, e fata de masa cu ancore ca e tata marinar

no

1.5% grease

I wouldn't mind something like that but I DON'T want it to come from the government. The actual amount of research you have to do to sort your diet out is fucked.

Nigger cum. The national drink of Romania

Bromanians how are you politically handling the war stress?

Attached: file.png (962x642, 392.72K)

>cholesterol
>20mg
>7%
>40mg
>13%
Wat

>84% daily sodium in one can of soup

How cool is that.
Sometimes you just want the experts to tell you if the product is doubleplusgood or not.

>asta te fute pe tine la 2 noaptea?
Cine e mai prost eu ca fac threaduri despre lapte pe forumu nepalez de făcut covoare la razboi sau tu ca intri in ele?

I bet it's (((pasteurized))) and (((homogonized))). The Jews took the milk from you.

He have "Health stars", but it's an opt-in system.
So companies only show it if they've either gamed the system with nutrient supplements, or if it's junk food and they want to advertise that "unhealthy = tasty".

Nah, we run a steady diet of corn syrup and sawdust.

Attached: Food 1.jpg (612x408, 53.71K)

i was more trying to show that a lot of people know the 2000 calorie metric is bogus, especially anyone who has been to the gym.
They want a system like that over here too, and they aren’t ashamed to admit it would be used for ideological promotion/demotion of food products.

Post some of the ratings for various meat products, foreign products and domestic products. I bet there is some bias against some products.

I've been praying for war for the last 8 years.
I hope we legalize firearms.

It’s not hard, just eat natural.
The further from the natural form, the worse it is for you.

>uhh..uh.. ba tuuu!!
ți s-a întrerupt playlistu de Las Fierbinți bobiță?
te-ai gândit așa cum priveai tu laptele ăla ca boul în poartă ”moamă crecă jidanii mi-au corupt laptele! RETVRN TO BVCOVINA!”

ce opărit ești

You'll get crossbows and garlic, and you'll fucking like it.

americans are so fucking cancerfat. imagine muslim women in jihad countries they cannot even walk outside without being accompanied by a man, let alone go to their gyms, and they still look 200x more healthy despite eating tarts and all that diabetic fat fuck ramadan shit and americans still look like they have cancer
americancers should get nuked asap

>Ultra heated, homogenized, skimmed 1.5% milk, deprived of well over half its nutrients compared to raw milk
>Grade A nutritional rating
Kek, nice meme. Let me guess, meat is C? Seems to be specific to that supermarket chain, so whatever.

Yep, and some people eat that everyday. And that's only for one meal. You think they stay within that 16% they have left?

Attached: 1603580953307.jpg (678x1024, 163.58K)

NOT YET. PLEASE STOP PUTTING THINGS ON YOUR PACKAGES.

I did get some light the other day and it had a score of D... a fucking LED light gets a D.. what the fuck you faggots. just stop