WHY IS UKRAINE HAPPENING?

ATTENTION: THE POST IS LONG AF!!!

Explanation of Russian government’s actions from Russian sofa historian. (Sry for grammar mistakes)

February 24th was my birthday. My friends have a tradition to throw cakes and flour at birthday boys, so it was 5am, I was finishing to clean up my clothes when I heard of the ‘Special military operation’ beginning.

I was shocked and just couldn’t believe at first.

Now enough poetry, let’s get into question.

I personally expected Georgian war plot: we recognise the republics + let our army in —> peace, friendship, bubble gum, election credit points. As we see now - not at all.

What did make Putin to behave like that? Everything in history has it’s reasons.
Let’s see the possible ones:

1. THE OLD MAN IS MAD
Well, I guess I need to remind you guys that he remains in power for 2 last decades, and as we all know that there were enough people who tried to seize the power in Russia. They failed.
Why?

I won’t get deep into his bio (but it was interesting af. Let’s get to 2000).

Even the opposition can’t deny his actions at start were really smart. At the beginning he was considered as gigarich people’s puppet. What do we see several years later? He could make a deal with the most of oligarchs, some of them didn’t agree (google Khodorkovsky). Then he step by step surrounded himself with his old true-loving friends. All the big business and big official positions in Russia is know controlled either by his true-loving friends, either by the people who keep their mouth shut. So from the top of society he’s safe.

How does he get pretty vast people support? (don’t deny it, 40+ Russians support him pretty much)

Attached: IMG_1003.jpg (455x827, 56.89K)

get ready for the globalist takeover Putin is just the boogeyman jesus we are fucked

your post is a piece of shit and doesn't say anything

Now I say shortly. Victory in Chechen wars, fake votes (attention: he knew that the protests won’t go too hard), puppet president, Georgia, fake votes again, Crimea and Olympics (2014 was the year when he was supported really much, not kidding), faked votes again (btw I personally participated at 2021 State Duma elections as promoter and observer and have tons of funny stuff to tell about it, let me know if you want to hear some).

Now we see that Putin is not stupid enough to think that Russo-Ukrainian war will be short, victorious (like Nicolas II did during the Russo-Japanese of 1904-5) and will give him people’s support. Then it’s something else.

2. ECONOMIC BENEFITS.

a) Coal. Well, Donbass coal is around free times more expensive then Kuzbass coal, even though it has to be brought from Siberia. So there is not really much benefit from Donetsk/Lugansk region.
b) The Black Sea gas. Well, this one is more perspective, but about 80% of gas we control along with Crimea. The decision to take another 20 by price of everything looks ridiculous.
The data I rely on is taken from open sources, I may be a bit wrong, but generally this is it.

Know let’s talk about sanctions. Russia is losing 200 gorillion eurodollars every second. All the Ukrainian resources may cost more than 200 gorillion, but their perspective is unclear (whom shall we sell it to?)

Finally, the third.
3. THE FEAR OF THE WEST
Imagine a picture. The 90s. Street shootings, constantly drunk “Boria-Alkash”, criminals, American hairy chicken legs, alcohol Royale (if u put it to stay for a week you’ll see 2 cm sediment), drugs, Yupi juice imitation, Chechnya war, 50$ salaries which were not paid for months, closing factories and other young capitalism things. I can continue this list for long.

You dont format your post like someone who comes to this website regularly

What did relatively young former KGB agent see while he was doing his funny things as St. Petersburg official?

First of all, that our New Western Friends support Russian inner separation, second of all, that the Friends still have NATO even though the Soviets are done, third of all, the Friends are expanding NATO (since 1999!)

Seeing this along with things I listed 3 paragraphs higher we can agree, that this stuff could effect his brain, couldn’t it?
What if he’s afraid of Yugoslavia scenario?

I’ll skip the stuff to 2014. And this is the moment when things start look strange to me.

I guess you’ve heard enough of 2014 Ukrainian presidential elections. Pro-Russian guy wins, anti-Russian guys resist, anti-Russian government is set. Ukrainian society is confronted like never before. Pro-Russian protest in Eastern and Southern Ukraine.

And this WAS THE GOD DAMN MOMENT WHEN THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING TODAY SHOULD’VE BEEN STARTED. AND THESE THINGS WOULD BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

But he decided to not risk TOO much. Crimea, that was taken in a week without a single shot, thousands of people with Russian flags, nyash-myash… That looked spectacular.

The most of people were too impressed to notice that this action was not far-looking enough.

The Donbass story is much more dramatic. I won’t talk for long how simple taking Crimea was strategically, politically and legally. Shortly, Donbass was a mess. Russia couldn’t send help openly because of non-wanting of bigger escalation.

Putin’s solution to Donbass was just making it an autonomy in Ukraine. That didn’t suit neither Poroshenko, neither Zelensky. Also, Stoltenberg’s statement about Ukraine was heard.

Now u ask me: WHY did Putin decide to do it NOW? What does he want?

2022 is not 2014 at all. People don’t meet Russian army with flags anymore (not a big surprise). Ukraine is on fire. Everyone is scared.

What do I see?

I see people who look like Russians and speak Russian suggest Russian soldiers on Russian language to go fuck themselves.

Yes, Ukrainians who thought similar way existed way back to XX century but now they are the most of Ukrainians.

I spend all my free time of last four days checking the news from all the possible sources. While saying all I mean all.

I have relatives in Donetsk. My grandma’s brother. He died in 2020 but his children and grandchildren are still alive and still in Donetsk. While I was in Russian kind of boot camp for schoolboys we had sergeant from Chernigov, Ukraine. I’ll never forget his stories of how to better leave to Shaurma place so your commander doesn’t notice and how to pick up Moscow chicks. When I was 9 yo child I had a friend from Sumy, Ukraine. Btw I liked his sister pretty much. While I was at school I had classmate from Odessa. Such a positive fat boy you know.

Just can’t believe that now we are fighting people just like these.

How could that all since 2014 even happen? Hand of West? You may laugh, but for me that sounds reasonable.

Did I want this war? No.
Do I support Russia? I always will.
Are we the bad guys? Not sure.

Sorry for too much emotions. Can’t hold them inside.

Let me know if you want to know something else.

>Let me know if you want to know something else
Do you think the Ukrainian government is a corrupt western puppet?

You’re right, the problem is that I don’t know any place else where I could post that and be heard

Well, there was already a base for that kind of government even before the SU collapse. After 24 years of propaganda that government got larger support among people, after Crimea and Donbass propaganda is not even needed anymore

You write like a retard.

Attached: 120206-gucci-mane.png (430x286, 269.97K)

I see what you're trying to say. I guess it's a confusing time for citizens of each country.

I feel bad for the people of both sides.. I can't imagine how tough it may be like for the people of Russia and Ukraine.

I'm Croatian currently living in Canada and at this point I can't take a side because I see where both sides are coming from.. too much propaganda and fog of war atm

It's interesting to see what is happening right now.. did Putin find something out that we don't know?

In my opinion I think Putin is on to something and is trying to fight back, but we don't exactly know what.. we all hear "Its because of expansionisim... etc" but I think it's more than that, perhaps something more serious than what's being led on

It's very suspicious to see WEF..the west..and pretty much almost every country do all of this all at the same time so close together against one country (Russia) are they trying to hide something??

How many languages do you know?

I would be happy to say the things we do are absolutely correct. Can’t say things the West does are correct aswell

why wouldn't they mention something like this in Russian media though? They said they want to drive out Nazis and western influence + stop mistreatment of Russians in Ukraine. If Putin had a secret reason that could reasonably explain all his actions while also proving Western evils, why wouldn't he mention it? There's no reason not to, all the West could do is try to debunk it and say it's conspiracy theory. Not doing so, Putin just achieved being seen as a warmongerer not only in the eyes of the west, but also in the eyes of his allies. Russians seem to mainly be supporting him out of nationalism, they don't want to not support Russia.

Dude I have no idea what is happening, but as a person speaking polish, russian and english I can tell you it's like every country lives in some completely different reality. Levels of retardation, hysteria and propaganda are even worse than with chinese flu, but I feel there's something wrong here, something's not right.

What if the soviet republics who didn't join Russia didn't want to be in Russia or Russia's puppet due to it not being actually that great?

UNTHINKABLE. So of course it's a plot.

based birthday sharer
we are kindred souls, you and i
i know russia needs this
and do not wish you any harm
happy belated berfday btw

Attached: 1645897433062.jpg (269x270, 36.72K)

I’m trying to understand Putin’s actions myself man

Attached: 1645769893802.jpg (1200x1200, 440.01K)

>WHY IS UKRAINE HAPPENING?
Jews

Globohomo expansion Putin is protecting Russia my dude. CIA is running out of countries to topple.

Attached: 1645821503599.jpg (632x695, 65.81K)

Ice cream on your face... dayem Tyrone you be gay as shit nigga

Attached: 1b0.jpg (700x764, 180.7K)

Yeah, that is true.. if there is something more than meets the eye that is goin on I would assume at least Putin would make it public in Russia at least..

There is already one theory around saying about some bio labs in Ukraine which is the real target for this war and I remember Putin mentioning a risk of bio weapons being used on the people.. but than again we are talking about conspiracy things now

At this point its now a waiting game to see what happens in the end I guess

There's no need for your pseudo-intellectual brabble. Putin has been very up front about his motivations for attacking Ukraine. This is obligatory to watch: youtube com/watch?v=X5-ZdTGLmZo

Do you want NATO military bases strung along the entire Ukrainian border, retard?
The US made no assurances that that wouldn't happen - meaning they wanted it to happen, ergo you were facing an existential threat and necessary actions had to be taken.
IT'S THAT FUCKING SIMPLE

You should start with the Cuban missile crisis. Then understand NATO loves placing nukes in Europe. We're the bad guys; and like the middle east someone else is bleeding for the US policies. Europe will never recover from the arab spring; it's now full of people who don't even know how old they're.

Attached: 1646007157631.jpg (820x410, 92.38K)

Also probably jews

This. We got nothing but headlines about Russia being turned down completely for these reasonable demands.

I’ve noticed way more reasonable posts on Any Forums now that it’s Sunday… there’s literally paid shills who post on here. I knew it was fucking nonsense that Any Forums would ever support Ukraine unless they were in Poland or some shit.