I dont want the world to end

>be 22 yo college graduate
>virgin
>meet the most beautiful girl
>she's everything i've ever wanted and more
>lose my virginity to her
>propose to her 4 months ago
>planning our wedding for may
and now all of this shit starts with russia. unlike the edgy faggots on here who don't seem to understand that there's nothing "kino" about living in the post-apocalypse,the threat of nuclear holocaust scares me a lot bros. this is the first time i'm truly happy in my life and i want to have children. i keep acting all stoic with my fiancee and i keep telling her "nothing is gonna happen" just to keep her calm, but i have no fucking idea how this will play out. is nuclear holocaust really going to happen?

Attached: bf2.png (1014x819, 527.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/trinity.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up fag boy

mileswmathis.com/trinity.pdf

nukes are fake don't succumb to fear just fight for your individual freedoms

you don't have a choice anymore

Fuck this gay earth. I’m ready. I hope putin glasses us all.

did we ever

We're all getting nuked and I am not fucking kidding. The next few years will either be worse than you worst fever nightmares or else you will be vaporised in nuclear fire.

Its bleak bro, BLEAK

War cleans, war purifies, war is good goyim. Take your rifle before I shoot you with one.

Don't worry, there's no such things as nuclear bombs. Also, during all of these decades various zog military has already invented bombs and weapons far more destructive than an "unclear" / "nucular" / "nuclear" bomb.

P.S: Wars are fake and only done on economic fronts nowadays. There's no need for massive scale war such as WW2 today (waste of resources).

i live in a major city, i just hope she and i are vaporized. worst case scenario, i have a glock 19 that we've both agreed would use in a nightmare scenario.

HODL ME!

Attached: HODLME.png (251x201, 5.25K)

>Married soon
>I don't want the world to end
Well...I hope it stays that way.
Also, nothing will happen, faggot. No nukes will fly, calm your pussy.

Bro you got more than 99% of the people here can even dream about. So stop bitching, turn off the CNN and stop browsing this board.

Attached: 20211116_193632.jpg (424x477, 29.31K)

The world is not going to end poor sweet boy! It is only just beginning!

Attached: 1635980998433.jpg (400x397, 24.11K)

Shes gonna fuck you over sooner or later amyway

>digits
oh jeez oh god

She makes you happy enough to blogpost? Yeah user you're going to get cheated on.
>t. A retard who didn't believe everyone who told me I would be cheated on

Enjoy a fed visit, disgusting pedophile fuck. Can't see you get the rope, faggot

You should kill yourself. NOW!

Attached: B384FC5D-858C-4777-952C-E117CA44FFC0.jpg (480x360, 13.29K)

Yep, it's over, nibiru is coming

Attached: 1645403175851.jpg (1280x720, 104.25K)

Fiance(male)

Attached: Go Away.jpg (640x655, 44.48K)

LOL!

Attached: 1644907001344m.jpg (720x1018, 152.35K)

wow, found the ww3 tourist.

FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOOOOOAAAAARRDDDDDDDD

nope; but now the facade of choice has faded

You like playing Fallout right? Who doesn't want mutant children.

But, I do want the world to end. Modern humanity is a cancer upon this Earth. Time for some radioactive therapy.

life is cruel
even if nuclear war never happen, you will be cucked (even worse, someome will rape or kill your wife)

it would be far more like "the road" by cormac mccarthy than anything else. women and children being stolen and raped, men being tortured and killed for fun. resource scarcity and lots of cancer and death.

user the US isn't going to do shit stop watching TV they are lying to you. I have friends who are actively in the navy army and marines they all say that the US won't do shit. There will be no nuclear war over Ukraine.

>is nuclear holocaust really going to happen?
Only if our unhinged elite gets involved in this shitshow to bail out their CIA installed govt in Ukraine
Get out of major cities yesterday, post haste

honestly, i'd rather die in the immediate blasts than live beyond it all. it's not that i'm weak, it's that my goals of life will no longer be viable (children, wife, house).

Calm down, if you are getting nuked then it does not fucking matter what you do, so do what you would do anyways...

Allowed on Any Forums where all these pictures are from? Seethe more.

Attached: 1645924350235m.jpg (719x1024, 132.57K)

Those digits have sealed his fate bro, why do this? Rip... :(

It'll all be good.

Attached: successful.jpg (2448x3264, 500.88K)

lol cold war was 100x worse than this, nothing happening in second world shitholes makes a difference in your pathetic burger life except your twitter feed being clogged with ukraine

You’ll both get to lose your virginity to the bands of nigger ravagers in a few weeks.
One of you will enjoy it.

This isn't your personal blog you whiny little faggot.