WHO WILL FLY ALL THESE NEW AIRCRAFT?

WHO WILL FLY ALL THESE NEW AIRCRAFT?

WILL IT BE "INDEPENDENT" AND "TOTALLY NOT STATE AFFILIATED" VOLUNTEER FIGHTER PILOTS FROM EU?

Attached: IMG_20220228_014352.jpg (1080x1119, 209.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/livecoverage/russia-ukraine-latest-news-2022-02-26/card/zjCJ5iME2keSkxfiaIpr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's Israeli

I'll give it a bash but I can't promise I won't steal it

Shhhhh. Putin is so stupid and desperate that he won't notice all the other countries waging war against him therefore there is zero risk of nuclear strike on the EU.

Putin is finished.

>No trained pilots
>Russia's first strike was taking out aerodromes and air based
>No fuel
>No parts or maintenance professionals

It's all a bluff so the NPCs think they're doing something

I feel like a couple fighters or even lots of fighters can't possibly do shit and Russia will just send missiles at wherever it lands

Maybe a wing of f22s from a secret base could somehow make a difference with expert American pilots from a somehow unfindable base

So just a few billion down the drain

ghost of kiev of course

>thinking the airfield needs to be in Ukraine
The absolute state of poltards

Do these fighters have some sort of remote auto-self-destruct function?
I'd hate for Putin to end up with a few F-35s that were suddenly abandoned.
Or is anything in them even a real secret at this point?

>pictures of F-22s
>"they're getting F-22s!!!!!!"
they're not getting F-22s lol

How likely is it that Ukrainian pilots hop into completely different new jets and take off to kick ass? I'd assume that they'd need a bit of training first.

That is, effectively intervening and asking to be nuked

what a fucking mongoloid.

those don't look like f-22's or f-35's.
who are you quoting?

the likelihood is zero even with the planes they already have

Those are f18s and no they're no one besides us has f22s

Could only see Poland or someone who operates MIG-29's

The heckin badass lgbtq2+ folx of color

Where will the jets land? Who will resupply them? The military airports are gone and Russia has established air superiority. They don't have the logistics to do anything with fighter jets. It's ogre!

>WHO WILL FLY ALL THESE NEW AIRCRAFT?????
don't be a chump, you know exactly what OP and the faggots who read this shit are doing
wsj.com/livecoverage/russia-ukraine-latest-news-2022-02-26/card/zjCJ5iME2keSkxfiaIpr
>Mr. Borrell said that Mr. Kuleba had requested planes that Ukrainian Air Force pilots can fly. Ukraine's jet fighters are Soviet-built MiG and Sukhoi models.
>Some current EU members that were once part of the USSR-led Warsaw Pact still fly such planes or have old ones parked.
it's absolutely, positively, nothing
(i think they are growlers btw)

Where they going to land? Russia!

Then russia will be destroyed. gg putin you destroyed your entire civilization.

Kek

>THE GHOST OF DUBLIN, REPORTS COMING IN... HES LANDED IN... IRAN??? APPARENTLY MAKING DEAL TO EXCHANGE PLANE FOR GOLD BULLION AND WHISKY

NATO attacking Russian jets directly = nukes.

>Russia has established air superiority
Go on then Vlad, get in the Il-76. You won't even need a parachute!

Oh right, Russia will only care about the pilots nationality, not the country that is providing said pilot with a plane, fuel, and munitions that are killing their soldiers

Dunce

Russian POW's will be sent on Kamikaze missions

Those are Russian planes, they have the duck cockpit, with big naked engines

Eastern European NATO countries gave away old decommissioned Soviet stuff like Tanks to US puppet governments, like Iraq. Poland still have some Soviet warplanes, but I don't know how would they deliver it and not get blown up in the process.