I used to like him, but his recent decisions are so retarded

I used to like him, but his recent decisions are so retarded
What’s happening to Putin, Any Forums?

Attached: 3443D0DC-5FA2-4020-BEE4-BBC7252D1722.jpg (739x415, 27.52K)

It is called demency

He will be replaced.

Attached: YOUR.jpg (1200x600, 65.56K)

Dumbass kike puppet promoting white infighting instead of uniting against the jews. Brother wars are lame and Putin is a faggots for starting one.

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-184452.png (1457x1080, 1018.61K)

Nothing happened. The NATO alliance tried to make Ukraine a member and he rightfully invaded. Think what America would do if Russia tried to put a base on Cuba next door to Florida.

The shills are adapting.

>no you're the jew!

Attached: 1645820091007.jpg (632x695, 65.81K)

Nothing happened. You are just realizing you are a fag for supporting a manlet schizo all this time

Honestly the west has painted the guy in a poor light.

His logic is fairly sound. Ukraine has been causing trouble in Crimea for almost a decade now and Russia has had to come in and cause counter-trouble mainly because it's one of Russia's only warm water ports that don't freeze over in the winter.

If Ukraine joins NATO, then Russia can no longer do this because that would count as an attack on one member. Which would mean NATO retaliates against Russia.. which means Russia nukes everyone.

This is a dumb idea. Avoid this. Just dont join NATO.

I think you may be right
He just fired a general after making a statement with said general, like wtf?
What a nice move, now Finland and Sweden is joining NATO, Europe is uncucking itself militarily and he doesn’t even has Ukraine yet
Bravo

He's dying and wants a legacy

long covid is interfering with his decision-making abilities

Well see. Were 4 days into an invasion. Only 50% of troops have been deployed into Ukraine and he has been taking it easy with bombing/shelling cities. Things can quickly change tune...

That being said, if he doesnt take Kiev in the next 10 days, hes facing an insurreciton at home and the threat of being betrayed by the army/oligarchy.

9D chess you will see.

People usually support wars when they are a success. After the taken of Crimea he gained a lot of popularity. I don't know if the Ukraine's wars is going to be a great success though. I'm afraid Ukraine becomes the Irak of Russia with those ultra nationalist Hohols.

Are you trying to say that America would risk starting World War 3 just to keep sovereign Cubans from being able to defend themselves? What are you, retarded?

Honestly the stupidest thing Putin Did is he is too honest.

He should've taken a page from the Wests book and false flagged a chemical attack in Ukraine against their own people and then came in and assassinated the president claiming they are removing a totalitarian dictator that used chemical weapons against his own people.

George Bush became extremely unpopular after the Iraq war and Putin is basically doing the same thing now.

You are watching too much propaganda. That’s what’s happening.

All he did was validate NATO
He could have solved the Ukraine Crisis in another way

I am not, I don’t even have any social media

Oh? How?

Once Ukraine joins NATO, it is no longer in Russia's power to solve things conventionally it's nukes or nothing at that point.

To avoid that. He'd rather invade conventionally now and prevent joining NATO.

You can see that this is going poorly for Russia because their shills are desperate and looking for dark corners on this site to hide in

Irak was a failure.

>Oh? How?
Because your independent nation can get invaded by Russia randomly if your decision doesn’t make Russia happy
That’s the message Putin is passing

Trust the plan. Lol.

I honestly think Putin is a rational actor, it the Wester leaders who are spaced out. Just say…’OK, we aren’t going to set up shop in Ukraine’…problem solved.

The thing is, they have a loony toons globalist plan they think EVERYONE needs to be a part of. They really are that megalomaniacal. They come up with loopy plans even their own populations don’t really want and feel fully entitled to jam this fuckery down everyone on the planets throat. They are totally whacked out. They’ll literally push ww3 to push their evil fuckery.

Again. Russia isn’t intersed in you or your fucked up global plan. Just fuck off and mind your business. Fuck over your own people. Take your shit away from Russia’s borders. Simple as.

It’s so easy, but they’ll never question thier own moral deformity. They feel entitled to rule everyone and everything.

He cast the die
>all the rubicon memes for a fag like Trump in 2020
>it was actually Putin that was gonna cross the rubicon
Hilarious

He's acting like Hitler. Perhaps he too has syphilis?