Why does globohomo hate Russia so much? I thought Russia was full of Jewish oligarchs. Is it a stab in the back?

Why does globohomo hate Russia so much? I thought Russia was full of Jewish oligarchs. Is it a stab in the back?

Attached: 1645978205760.jpg (1098x1600, 230.2K)

maybe jews aren't just one cabal
maybe even not all jews are bad

all jews are bad and it's all part of the plan man. this war will serve globohomo goals

>maybe even not all jews are bad

Attached: 1609454426859.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

of course I'm not saying Soros isn't bad, because he is.
But ruskie jews are different from western jews and those are different from israelis etc

it came through my mind it might be part of the plan to create global government

All jews are bad. This is just warring tribes. No different than the Christian wars when Protestants and Catholics fought each other.

It's not about Judaism. It's about the logical consequence of the liberal globalist atheist world order that uses any means necessary to unite the world into a single state in order to bring about world peace, stop climate change, end racism and make everybody equal.

In group kike brawl.
I'm rooting for the nationalist kikes over the globalist ones

The Rus hate may still stem from Stalin waking up to how awful they are and purging and gulaging some of them.

There are several cabals of them, but in the end they always have each others backs.
But, never think they have you and yours best interests in mind.
The Polish of all people should know this.

So an open society means one that he controls?

There are some based Jews out there Natsoc fags can't accept and will seeth conspiracies over.

Dr Michael Brown, pic related, has been destroying rabbis and Jewish apologetics for the past 25 years and Natsoc fags just make up random conspiracies about him being controlled position etc without any evidence other than his Jewish ethnic identity

>It's not fair to win by using g guns, y you have to turn people into dependant, comiant gormless wastes of space. It's more h humane this w way

globohomo is code word for anti-putin

>Why does globohomo hate Russia so much?
Do they really? Or are merely the plebs supposed to hate them?

Attached: 1615426114141.jpg (819x1024, 207.55K)

The reality is not all Jews are bad. But that's besides the point, the rich Jews in Russia are there to do what rich Jews in every country do, use their riches to influence subversive movements. The "Russians" protesting their government over Ukraine aren't organic but a Jewish op. Now that Russia is getting hit economically, the rich Jews there will get 100x the return on investment in their subversive plays. If things ever got out of control really bad, these rich Jews would be repatriated back to Israel. But as it stands, the WEF and cabal of International Jew Bankers will easily keep them afloat to fund the subversion no matter how many economic sanctions hit Russia. You could even argue tricking Putin into warring with Ukraine was the Jewish goal, thus wearing Russia economically and allowing rich Jewish subversives to get their grubby rubbing claws in deeper. Hitler was our best shot at answering the Jewish question. By sticking together and sharing capital between their Jewish brothers, they have effectively and slowly gripped control of the modern world. Even though the Jewish religion worships Satan the rules of the material plane as their God, still not all Jews are bad.

Sounds incredibly boring.

Attached: fox-and-hare.jpg (389x500, 30.53K)

The narcissistic minds that it would require to conceive such a retarded plan makes me wish I had access to nuclear weapons.
Yes, or at least one that took his filthy money with strings attached.
Natsocs that have read a book certainly know there are the rare ones that turn on their tribe but don't make it sound like this is super common behaviour. Kikes certainly dont need Brits shilling for them

Attached: 1592185290466.jpg (674x672, 93.35K)

there are no real jews left. the original sons of david have been usurped by moloch worshipping khazars.

>We've always been at war with Eurasia
They don't hate Russia, they're rattling sabres to keep low-IQ faggots preoccupied on something other than how badly they're being fucked over.

seething because russia cockblocked their illegal invasion of syria.

Few prophecies said Jesus Christ The Second gonna born somewhere in Russia

Yeah, Russia was supposed to do nothing and keep getting kikes every once in while, while following the WEF blueprint to the letter

Greedy kikes don't want to share even with each other

Fuck these pathetic shill attempts.

Attached: 1645816976518.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

Mostly this. Notice how they're pushing for White Europeans (with nationalist tendencies and fighting spirit) to kill each other instead of uniting against our true enemy
>1913 all over again

Attached: 1645831788049m.jpg (927x1024, 171.88K)

go back to plebbit
there's also the jewish profecies about their messiah appearing after a russian war