Russia bros i don't feel so good

Russia bros i don't feel so good

Attached: 1645958520141.jpg (828x1029, 508.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1477
archive.md/xMJnr
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1885
archive.is/P6CEW
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1457
archive.is/HL8Co
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1495
archive.md/PZXN3
mobile.twitter.com/ChristopherJM/status/1496809143738507264?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1496809143738507264|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://d-342081591625315538.ampproject.net/2202142035002/frame.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHA EAT SHIT PUTA

Attached: Screenshot (809).png (499x142, 27.89K)

THE GHOST OF KIEV JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

Too bad Russia controls the air fields. Kek

Now the Ghost of Kyiv can btfo more russians!

Ukraine doesn't have any aircraft flying & all this equipment going into Ukraine will soon be in Russian hands. Fucking idiots.

Why do I keep hearing this along with Ukrainian planes being shit down? Where are they taking off from if they have no airfields?

Vladmir Jewtin bots in heavy action today. Fuck Russia, fuck their midget dictator, fuck communism. Slava Ukrania.

meh, needs news

>US DoD & Soros funded Ukraine Biolabs General #8 - Don't Let It Slide Edition
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1477
archive.md/xMJnr

>Musk's Starlink Service Now Active In Ukraine After Russia Invasion Causes Internet Disruptions
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1885
archive.is/P6CEW

>Fears for farmers as crops fail due to drought
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1457
archive.is/HL8Co

>Elite Capture
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1495
archive.md/PZXN3

Attached: 1549121865554.png (568x548, 95.72K)

they don't even have an airforce, are they going to throw them?

Attached: mainwaring.jpg (1024x768, 94.73K)

They aren't. Airfields are one of the first places Putin seized, for obvious reasons. Ukraine has the shittiest air force known to man. People keep comparing it to Russia and US for some reason

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-144716.png (1080x2340, 222.79K)

Ew. Kosovo is Muslim. Already enough of those.

>Jewtin
Shill calling shill. Powerful tactics of you know who. Zelensky early life. Zelensky current life. Also fuck these people's problems. It is the global version of Mississippi versus Alabama.

The west hasn't done any significant development in A2A missile tech since 1980, they've left it all to Russia and China. They discontinued production of the Phoenix which was their best long range A2A missile. We've probably offloaded yet more old crap to the Ukrainians.

>Ukrainian Air Force
no longer exists

Kek russia has like 20x more fighter jets than Ukraine. Ukraine is about to get glassed

A large enough portion of the population was innoculated with mrna that reverse transcribes itself into the human genome permanently that it will propagate throughout the future generations until everyone has modified pharma DNA. Your great great great grandkids will be born into slavery out of their control because their genome was modified generations back. But yeah we can talk about Ukraine and shit too.

kek, I bet that shit got shotdown so quick.

Everyone just got Monstanto'd

Lol this thread again. Fuck ukraine and nato. What the fuck have they done beside kill people. Imagine being on wef and bankers side with ukraine. The place that pays kerry son, pelosis son, and the man himself hunter biden. All receiving money from ukraine

Attached: 1645677574459m.jpg (422x1024, 76.43K)

Looks like the ghost just upgraded to wraith

Yay! Soon Ghost of Kyiv will kill every Russian plane twice!

The AIM120D is nearly as good as the Phoenix. There’s a new missile coming out this year with 200km range.

>gay flag
>tranny flag
What the fuck?

didnt they lost their airforce on the first fucking day?

>69
nice

>what is Meteor
>what is AIM-120D
Fuck off Ivan

Lol like anyone in my family is vaxxed. Im not a total moron

Oh funny how the entire Any Forums was not pro Russia but knew Russia had reasons to intervene and this was talked about for weeks here and the moment the west woke up to Russia invading Any Forums activities doubled and all became ANTI RUSSIA.

Fuck off for got sake before you and your shills actually make nukes fly.

Attached: file.png (1382x520, 63.33K)

Attached: The Ghost of Kiev.jpg (861x1426, 1.67M)

shut up kike we want to watch the world burn in peace.

i was laughing at a doctor friend while explaining this fact to him and he was skeptical. we went over the study together and he was genuinely concerned. sad truth for vaxxies and this kike theater is sliding the entire scamdemic at break neck speeds. NPCs are the world’s curse

You can't improve much on perfection, AIM-120s are some good shit, AIM-9X is gucci too but I don't think they're even fully in service yet.
All of this is a moot point since the only thing ukraine can currently fly themselves is slavshit

Nope. The only reason I care is because hate Russia, communism, dictators, and the left.

I'm a patriot who loves this country no matter what fucking zionist jew puppets are in office. And I sure as hell would love to see us fuck up a monogloid like Jewtin who is killing the white Slavic race.

nigga that's a su-25 lmao

>all this equipment going into Ukraine will soon be in Russian hands.
Pootin will drag this out for another month just to get free guns.

What a waste of my fucking tax money. It's literally being thrown away while prices continue to skyrocket.

>air-to-air missiles for a country without an air force currently
???

It represents nato

>air-to-air missiles
Too bad they don't have any planes that can use it LMAO

Attached: pinya.jpg (540x432, 32.2K)

It's from 2014, Russian shills keep posting it.

Video of one of the sieges

mobile.twitter.com/ChristopherJM/status/1496809143738507264?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1496809143738507264|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://d-342081591625315538.ampproject.net/2202142035002/frame.html

It's game over Russian bros!

Attached: 1645973814982m.jpg (929x1024, 100.9K)

Dumb kike, kill yourself.

Attached: 1644027646930.gif (278x249, 3.89M)

ok

Attached: UA Airframe.png (945x945, 1.07M)

Kys jew mutt. Putin is literally the king of Israel.
You're retarded dutchfag. I will always support America and say fuck Putin, Jews, Communism, and anyone or country who's anti-American. Jewtin is killing the white Slavic race and that stands no ground. I'm a patriot to my country first and foremost.

>No runways
Russia bombed all their airports.

Look how handily the Ukrainians are repulsing the Russians! They even took a payload from the West because even though they totally didn’t need it. Russia btfo in 3, 2, 1...

Wtf. I love Soros now.

>western missiles
>fitting on eastern bloc jets
Kek

>Bots
That's you faggot.

>Ukraine has the shittiest air force known to man.
They have the 7th largest airforce. It's significantly better than their neighbours Romania and the Baltic States

Die chang faggot bot. Keep sucking that communist jew dick little roach. Death to Putin.

>communism
>modern Russian
Umm

Refusing supplies during a war is just stupid, what a stupid argument, faggot.

It's always the Leaf trannies posting pro-Jewtin propaganda. Die in a hole commie fuckers. Slava Ukrania,

Based.

god we like watching Ukrainians die.

Let's take for simplicity 10 BULLETS

Nato sneds these from germany to kyiv

1st border with poland ONE BULLET missing

2nd border with ukraine TWO BULLETS MISSING

random encounter with neonazis THREE BULLETS MISSING

jewish kommissar and FIVE BULLETS MISSING

jew head of kyiv enters the room: REMAINING BULLETS SENT TO ISRAEL

Good choice, (((nato)))

Hello Bot. Why did you stop promoting vaccines?

I will always support America and say fuck Putin, Jews, Communism, and anyone or country who's anti-American.

Nice one, the only one who spoke nice about the US was Putin in his speech actually... Communism was Jews, Jews start all your wars and u die for jack shit.

Maybe go listen to the speech of Putin and realize he is fighting your battle as he names it all for what it is.

Only one allowing the Jews and commies to do what they do today IS FUCKING AMERICA AND NATO DUMB FUCK, RUSSIANS HATE JEWS AS THEY REMEMBER THE MILLIONS THEY KILLED.

Attached: 1645662743617.jpg (850x400, 46.43K)

Russia has shitty tanks. There is a video circling the internet of a captured tank and its hilarious how old and worn it is.

Ah I guess you missed the part where the little mongoloid midget Vladimir Jewtin wants the "good ol days" back and to invade and return all the former Soviet bloc countries like Ukraine, Estonia, and Georgia.

Oh another vaccine boomer faggot. Neck yourself.

based

>Get your shit kicked in on the ground
>Now get your shit kicked in in the skies

Putin's gonna get Ghadaffi'd by his oligarchs by years end.

Cool it with the anti-semetic remarks there bud

You are NPC vaxxed zoomer. Get off my board.

Found the faggot.

>both sides of the issue/argument: "you are a jew", "no kike, you are the jew"

Apparently everyone is a jew until proven otherwise. Kek.

Zelensky is Jewish. You are, hopefully, diagnosed with retardation.

Is jew on jew antisemitism a thing?

based and anti nato pilled

>trans flag
>faggot flag

These are not reliable sources. You're getting info from literal trannies.

I just hope that cool dog fight footage comes out of this conflict.

So far all of the war footage that I've been seeing coming out of Ukraine is lame af.

Seriously, even the sand niggers provide way better footage.

Entertain me, Slav trash.

Too bad they dont own an airfield to launch anything from.