Bush calls for intervention

Bush calls for intervention

Attached: fdfd83f.jpg (650x772, 85.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/minutes/congress/02-22-2022/an-unlikely-alliance/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1405732183857.jpg (1000x854, 119.54K)

Why would anyone listen to him after he wasn't able to find weapons of mass destruction?

How soon after US boots enter Ukraine do the nukes fly?

Nukes arent real.

>global freedom

Attached: annoyed pepe tilt.png (1228x1150, 190.96K)

Why doesn't he go enlist and fight then

Oh no he just wants the innocent zoomers to go die lol

Whacha mean, Bush was awesome.

Who would seriously listen to the guy who started one of the most ill advised wars in history?

Is he speaking code for nothing can stop what is coming?

>global freedom
they mean the global freedom to enrich themselves ofc.

why is anyone taking this literal warcriminal and the author op the fucking patriot act even serious at this point.

just another bohemian groove, masonic, globohomo oppertunist

Fake and Gay. OP is a faggot as usual.

"We can't stop it."
That's right, so STFU

8 years of media calling Bush a warmonger. Now is a voice of reason
Fucking Jewish lies

Yeah the term has become so comically meaningless that I actually get a little annoyed hearing anyone unironically talk about freedom especially when the context is making sure shitskins can build their nests in Ukraine while the literal kike ruling class laughs as faggotry is taught to children in schools.

Attached: 0085E958-9F63-4D93-957B-B3B2DB076938.jpg (598x1024, 103.95K)

this. it's all so tiresome

Fuck that gay shit I'll dodge a draft if I have to.

and the thunder rolled and the lightning striked

Maybe the intervention is over here, over there, maybe intervention is under there maybe intervention is up there...

who told you that?

Let's get the old gang back together goys

Bush is Zionist puppet.

Attached: Dees-Israel.jpg (533x502, 58.61K)

The wrong son got elected.
It should have been ¡Jeb!

The Americans are pissed there isn't an Syria-like terrorist force being assembled in Kiev to proxy fight the Russians forever and kill every last Ukrainian while flooding that country with landmines and weapons.

I guess starting the Iraq war on fake reasons was not enough for him.

>risk to global freedom
Where has this nigger been for the past two years?

This dumbass is why the far left and far right are coming together against America intervening in anything.
"An unusual bipartisan group of 43 House members is demanding Joe Biden seek Congress' authorization before sending any U.S. troops into Ukraine." politico.com/minutes/congress/02-22-2022/an-unlikely-alliance/

Don't worry even the most radical on the right don't listen to any Bush or Chaney and their utter bullshit.

Attached: 1639072528110.jpg (487x556, 32.99K)

Pres. Trump almost singlehandedly caused a realignment in US politics, so the people who treated Bush like a punching bag are simping for him, and "reasonable Republicans."

Yeah the guy that caused the mass murder of millions wants to mass murder more. News at 11:00. I refuse to take any Ukrainian support of seriously until they start calling for the heads of us war criminals.

>I-I I'm intervooooooning

Yes, "freedom" and "equality" have almost lost all mean, and are in fact, trade-offs.

>freedom
I don't feel very free when jews run my government and persecute our citizens while the braindead zombie hordes cheer it all on.

This. For all his Zio-cucking, Trump's bombastic almost-nationalism ushered in a new era in American politics. One that will lead to further radicalization of the population. There is no going back.

>Why would anyone listen to him
Because he is on the TV, Americans aren't that smart.

Fuck. Boomers. They dont want a world that exists without them.

Bush destabilized the middle east with his Iraq War leading to the migrant crisis in Europe. Now Bush wants to destabilize eastern europe. Bush is a war criminal just like his father.

>Bush calls for intervention

fake news

global freedom = trannies teaching your kids to twerk and how to do a blowjob

shitlibs love this guy. can't get enough of him. every time he opens his dumb mouth there is an out-pouring of love and support from the DNC drones. This is what shitlibs do, this is what republiscams do.

Good thing that retard is no longer in charge

Russia is a countervailing force against global. Countervailing forces are good for little people.

rat face retard bush

Would you go back in time and kill baby Bush Sr.?

Attached: george-hw-bush-baby-picture1.jpg (544x408, 63.4K)

The fact that no one from the Bush administration went to prison for commiting crimes against humanity proves justice is a crock of shit.

If Russia wasn't such, then 123 movies would be banned off Yandex. As it is I can avoid paying hollyjew money that will only go toward them making more trash to brainwash my peers.