/SG/ /GPG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #1689 - Melitopol is Russia edition

Ukraine, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Palestine, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /isg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian forces continue their advance into Ukraine from three different axes
russia and ukraine negotiating ceasefire in belarus
Reports indicate that the Russian armed forces have entered Kharkiv City in northern Ukraine.
The EU, US and their allies have agreed to cut off a number of Russian banks from Swift.
>Syria
The Turkish Ministry of Defense announced the liquidation of 3 Kurdish militants who were allegedly planning attacks in the "Peace Spring" and "Euphrates shield" areas
>Yemen
Saudi & UAE fighter jets have bombed Sana'a international airport.
The WFP warned that the ukrainian war will likely increase fuel and food prices in Yemen
>Lybia
Hundreds of Libyans have demonstrated in the capital of Tripoli, calling for holding elections, ending the transitional phase and overthrowing the House of Representatives and the High Council of State.

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880

LAST

Attached: J_rxp5FQ00MjCDVV.webm (848x478, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlabedBana/status/1496924374770798597?s=20&t=yaWVwkaGN7OIy0FWdSx5ZQ
twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1498076652311511041
youtube.com/watch?v=su2OfiqGgRk
nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1498077720906977286
youtube.com/watch?v=zLak0dxBKpM
youtu.be/l_rbFhbcbT8
youtube.com/watch?v=twV0ru_5KY0
nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1498080639068823552
mobile.twitter.com/ZelloXoxma/status/1497462862117277696
nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1498081958840123394
twitter.com/spriter99880/status/1498081962954657792
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck the west death to europe (not the nymph)

It kinda looks like a red flag to me

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 00-36-31 pol - SG GPG UG Geopolitics General #1688 - Supreme gentleman edition - Politically Inco[...].png (848x478, 203.07K)

ANIME

Attached: 1645554608230.png (634x857, 324.3K)

>remember me /sg/?

twitter.com/AlabedBana/status/1496924374770798597?s=20&t=yaWVwkaGN7OIy0FWdSx5ZQ

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-02-28 à 00.36.29.png (1198x1232, 856.97K)

DESERET BROS WHAT ABOUT THE TEMPLE IN KIEV????

Attached: 5C6466DE-9719-4FE1-8841-FEF85F6EBB36.jpg (800x960, 886.47K)

DEATH TO AMERICA

>#Russia Placed Its Reserves in Countries Where #EU Can't Block Them, Borrell Says

>#Russia Placed Its Reserves in Countries Where #EU Can't Block Them, Borrell Says

OH NO NO NO NO EU FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Dick Cheney did nothing wrong

AND BUTTER SAUCE

youre all docile niggercattle

What make it onions?

Attached: russia anti war protesters.jpg (1080x1080, 173.25K)

>dude, we're totally winning!!!
>we're just begging Elon Musk for money because, like........ reasons!

Attached: 1645991736557.jpg (764x1125, 158.31K)

God I love Tanya so fucking much

twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1498076652311511041

Nice sanctions retarded NATOfags lmao

Checked

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: samuel.gif (640x640, 3.51M)

>Women and children are being instructed to become combatants. Ukrainians are urged to prepare "Bandera Smoothies" and spikes for machinery on a mass scale.
Are they trying to turn Kiev into 1631 Magdeburg? Cause that ended very, very badly

Attached: Magdeburger Hochzeit.jpg (2752x1946, 1.42M)

lol look at the people basedjacking in the right hand of this pic

>all zoomers
gas them

The sanctions were bullshit, they can't fuck with the shekels

why do people say the turks cut russia off from syria?
can't they just airlift?

DEATH TO THE EU

Attached: 1615912629194.jpg (400x388, 32.48K)

Thanks

thank you mr baker

I thought about making fake Ukraine donation ads on Reddit and Twitter and having the money redirect to Donbass militias kek

Culling of S. Petersburg soon.

Yeah, the second biggest reserve is basically in China.
But they still basically deleted 3 annual budgets.

Although I've been shitting on the corporate media for years I now believe them. The TV and media never lie and are always unbiased. It must true because it's saying something I believe. Everything else is propaganda, trust CNN, MSNBC and the BBC.

Attached: 4.png (306x114, 13.71K)

post /gpg/ approved tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=su2OfiqGgRk

Attached: jam.gif (220x177, 35.66K)

Wow it's almost like Russia saw it coming because Yurotards announced most of their sanctions before anything even happened

Good bake

Americanized zoomers and upper middle class liberals in Moscow/Saint Petersburg. Tiny portion of the population and the least "Russian" Russians. Pretty telling.

Attached: 1632595329390.gif (370x300, 104.93K)

fucking zoomers

>Foreign volunteers in the service of Kiev-Albanians, Croats, French, Estonians, etc. Syrian terrorists from Idlib will arrive soon (after the gathering)

nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1498077720906977286

Albananians, "french", butthurt eesties i can understand but croats? wtf

Attached: media_FMo9ihnX0AEmcLC.png (828x639, 846.72K)

Russians use white, Ukrops use yellow, DPR/LPR use red.

name my band

Attached: azov.jpg (800x450, 69.53K)

FUCK OFF BANANA

Are they chanting something or are they doing the sóyface for the camera?

Attached: soy_cat.jpg (2730x4096, 832.51K)

For me it's the couple with dyed hair in front.

Death to America
youtube.com/watch?v=zLak0dxBKpM

They can literally drive there. Iran, Iraq and Syria will let them drive through their territory, or fly through.

BASED

That would be funny as fuck
Shame Reddit is run by globohomo so they'd pick it up in a second

SEND IN THE COSSACKS!

Attached: cos.jpg (1360x766, 432.84K)

nearly all countries have their onions population. only way to stop this really, is forced agrarian society

>>#Russia Placed Its Reserves in Countries Where #EU Can't Block Them, Borrell Says
>BREAKING: Saudi Arabia announces that it confirms its commitment to the 'OPEC Plus' agreement with Russia.
> >Chinese Treasury tells Chinese banks to reopen trade with Russia, "US will not dare to target us," the order reads.

Saint Petersburg has always been the most Europe-friendly part of Russia.

I really like the Nazi flag together with the NATO flag.

hrvats are mad at Serbia and Serbia is friends with Russia

Afraid of the coming Serbian reckoning

>How can people be this deranged
>How can they have so much cock ramming their throats while talking about manliness and acting like their words mean anything? I saw on linkedin today a comment saying "everything i read about zalensky makes me like him even more". Damn, can't faggots stop for a second when an idea is pushed down so fucking hard on them? This is brainwashing that happened in the span of 2 days and most normeis can't even question if this push for Zalensky is extremely flat and obviously has an ulterior motive that may not be in their best interest? When everything you read about something goes one way, doesn't that make you wonder why? What the fuck is it with this cucked mentality
they are mindless automatons who believe and say whatever they're told to believe and say
the npc meme is reality

Attached: media_FMo9hOSXIAQ-ktn.png (828x536, 702.41K)

please do it user

If I was Putin I would have them gulaged and I'd have their testosterone levels checked for science. Then I'd give them testosterone replacement therapy and see if they still hold the same faggy views.

will turkmenistan allow for military equipment to be shipped through it? it's not part of CSTO.

Yes, but Russia is just NATO Lite. No need to waste time, energy, and lives supporting the a lesser enemy that may become an even worse enemy one day.

There was no need for Putin to sperg out and invade and even so Putin's a puppet of my enemies why do I care about his interest and why do you? Not that NATO's better.

And NATO and Russia are both ZOG.

shut up nerd

youtu.be/l_rbFhbcbT8
>SLAVA
>SLAVA
>SLAVA

They are still very good allies with Russia to my knowledge

They just need some good photo ops. Pic related.
How do you find these tweets, I haven't used twitter before?

Attached: photo5251373744960683141.jpg (1421x668, 262.94K)

kek do it, digits confirm it

They still have Russian troops there.

Chubby boys summer camp

similar to azovfaggots
>muh ancient enemy
and then they fight for the EU and jewish finance

caspian sea, bro

Why are zoomers so soulless?
Just look at those faces.
Even some autist who can't show emotions has more soul than those people.

>we used to love america
youtube.com/watch?v=twV0ru_5KY0

Croats like to pretend they are German and irrationally hating Russians is a major part of being German

They're still allies with Russia. They're also an observer state within C.I.S.

>Russia is holding the world economy hostage

Attached: file.png (1080x500, 482.88K)

>The Ukraine war taught us not to give up the Golan Heights.The Israeli Minister of Communications has said that the regime will not leave the occupied Golan Heights and "Ghor Jordan" in any future political operations and in the face of any security guarantees.

nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1498080639068823552

>Melitopol gainz

Attached: 1500658161758.gif (235x173, 2.2M)

What is this?
mobile.twitter.com/ZelloXoxma/status/1497462862117277696

Actually Germans are usually more pro Russia than pro USA here.

I asked this morning because I knew it was going to happen eventually. Turkey shutting the strait. What are the repercussions? How would that hinder the war effort?
Is Erdogan still seething from syria or did he simply comply to his NATO handlers.

Also, it looks like the propaganda machine is following a formula, with goes >zelensky [hero numba wan] makes a demand on twitter >normoids make that demand viral >world leaders comply in a contrivedly chagrined "well you forced my hand, we must do what the people want" manner.

I guess next on the agenda of the coming few days
>Finland/Sweden/Kosovo officially joining NATO
>possible rule circumvention to get Ukraine in NATO if Putin escalates the aggression

The thing is, the best way for humanity for this to conclude is if NATO manages to circumvent their hateboner for Russia, and try a last ditch diplomatic effort (probably after an all out war is declared and waged but it'll be short and bloody). At that point probably propaganda might pipe down, and Zelensky will get sold by NATO (possible I still believe he's just a figurehead regurgitating NATO speak)

aight fair

Lmao yes junky football hooligans who are gonna spill their brain matter on those flags theyre carrying. Big volounteering.

China set notam in south china sea from tomorrow until 15th of march due to military exercises.

>WEAR YOUR FUCKING MASK

Attached: 1639703382295.jpg (960x1920, 206.64K)

Are there still serbs fighting for russia?

too much social networks like tiktok, fb. It's a real thing.

FAS Brotherhood

they feel butthurt some drunk farmers had their asses drilled back in yugo wars, so they need to project

LMAO, Twitter is a gold mine

Attached: 38912893.png (1172x598, 137.83K)

/ourgirl/ Bana live in Amreeka now :^)

Attached: Image-12.1.png (588x261, 49.86K)

Russia summons the Israeli ambassador and calls them Nazi-supporters, lmao.

Attached: russia israel.png (459x540, 60.66K)

NATOsisters....
What now...?

>the ides
The chairman !!

>Belarus has completed the "counting of votes" in the referendum for amendments to the Constitution.

>According to the CEC, 65% are allegedly in favor. This means that the Republic of Belarus will actually cancel the status of a non-nuclear state. Such changes enable Russian President Putin to place his nuclear weapons on the territory of Belarus.

nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1498081958840123394

ACCELERATE

>they're in the disabled parking place
hahahaha that's about right

test

I can't stress this enough, they can only repeat whatever they see in the media and are incapable of formulating their own thoughts or opinions. Their brains run off a few lines of code.

He's not allowed to do that unless Turkey is in a state of war. If he violates the Montreux Convention then it'll be chaos, both the US and Russia will start transiting large ships through there that they previously couldn't use.

Attached: 1644803532812.gif (332x263, 2M)

What else changed in the constitution?

Kiev convoy will save us Russia bros

Attached: FMn6hUVWUAUIMEE.png (835x335, 368.72K)

What bothers me the most is the Russians that are riotint inside. They've been brainwashed by the US that being gay, dying your hair, getting a tattoo and hating where you're from are the norm. It's really sad. I feel for those in Libya, Syria, Iraq who lost their future and self determination due to coward corrupt politicians benefiting from their own blindness to the truth that surrounds them. Normal Syrians being trained by US/Nato mercenaries to fight their own country because they've been brainwashed into believing their freedom is tied to the western values that are incompatible with natural human values and so they end up destroying their society in an effort to self destruct. So sad man. My min problem is nobody wins here, even if Russia is victor in its assault, the Russians will be even more brainwashed into believe anti putin rhetoric perpetuated by the west and more vilified and rejected due to their own beautiful nation/culture/values. Corrupt politicians on Ukraine/EU side will fill their pockets and call it a day while normal Ukranians suffer the casualties of a war they had no part in actually starting. So fuckin sad

Belarus is not a non-nuclear state anymore lmao
twitter.com/spriter99880/status/1498081962954657792

>/gpg/ makes up funny lie to make fun of ukraine's hopeless situation
>OMG THIS IS SUCH A HEROIC WAR STORY
never change, western retards.

This timeline is going totally off the track.

Belarus strikes on Ukraine.

kek, you're right.

Attached: 1606058835089.jpg (640x640, 105.59K)

putin should redirect the chechens to st. petersburg