You don't have to be a shill or "the ghost of kyiv took down another 10 planes today!!!" retard to realize this war...

You don't have to be a shill or "the ghost of kyiv took down another 10 planes today!!!" retard to realize this war isn't going as Putin planned.
Yes Putin will take Kyiv in a matter of days, but he obviously needed a quick surrender or Ukraine citizens turning on their government to sell the war as he wanted.

The longer it gets bogged down in fighting and the more damage to cities Putin needs to do, the more his narrative of a "special operation" getting rid of neo-nazi leadership falls apart.

How is this not obvious to everyone here?

Attached: 17855615_303.jpg (700x394, 29.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1477
archive.md/xMJnr
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1885
archive.is/P6CEW
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1457
archive.is/HL8Co
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1495
archive.md/PZXN3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Expert here. In case of a draft, there's a method of dodging that doesn't fuck you over.
A lot of retards think they can get out of military service by claiming they hate niggers, Jews, faggots, or are disloyal to the US government. All this is going to do is get you sent to prison and to lose all of your gun rights. Or you'll just be used as cannon fodder.

However, there's a very high IQ way to get out of service. Ted Nugent did it, and it worked:
>A week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up... I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop... those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell... they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud.

Yes, it's really that simple.
You just have to PISS AND SHIT YOUR PANTS!
>Poop + pee = no draft for me!

You won't be imprisoned for treason, nor will you lose your gun rights!

They'll just give you a medical exemption:

>Medical Conditions That Can Keep You from Joining the Military
military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
>f. Anorectal
>(2) Anal or rectal polyp, prolapse, stricture or INCONTINENCE...
>Urinary System
>c. Enuresis or INCONTINENCE OF URINE beyond age 12

That's all you need to do to avoid the draft, Champ. Just poop and pee your pants! Nobody likes a poopy-pants

Just remember this aphorism:
It's so easy, you can begin practicing now
Don't be a zogbot incel faggot

>just poop and pee your pants!
kreml's trolls become so unhinged as the Putin's loses mount with each passing hour

I don't see russia taking the city anymore. It's too late

>Kyiv
fuck off, shill, you have to go back

why would any gentile in their right mind fight on the wrong side of this war?
2 choices:
>fight for jews against the white race
or
>poop and pee your pants
the choice is obvious. make your ancestors proud
>POOP + PEE = NO DRAFT FOR ME!

It's obvious, but this place is shill central at the moment. This is definitely not going the way Putin imagined it.

Uh oh, shills on shillicide watch cause it's not working on Any Forums and never would've. 3 letter men glow so bright.jpg

I see a thread in need of news

>US DoD & Soros funded Ukraine Biolabs General #8 - Don't Let It Slide Edition
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1477
archive.md/xMJnr

>Musk's Starlink Service Now Active In Ukraine After Russia Invasion Causes Internet Disruptions
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1885
archive.is/P6CEW

>Fears for farmers as crops fail due to drought
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1457
archive.is/HL8Co

>Elite Capture
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1495
archive.md/PZXN3

Attached: 1504613254194.jpg (1280x720, 113.06K)

>Yes Putin will take Kyiv in a matter of days
>he needed a quick surrender or Ukraine citizens turning on their government
>more damage to cities Putin needs to do
Sorry OP, but you're fucking retarded. Putin has already won and your brain is so fried that you don't even see it yet.
Putin already has the major cities surrounded meaning all he has to do is hold those positions.
People are going to start starving in a week or two.
The people will turn on the government and force them to surrender.
Russian troops will come in and give them supplies.

At this point Ukraine government needs to do something but they're already at a huge disadvantage. The only feasible play now is for the West to intervene and then it's full on WW3

>Russian troops will come in and give them supplies.
what supplies, they're looting grocery stores for food

You're retard, this isn't Stalingrad battle you mutt. Charities like Red Cross and various others exist that provide food and supplies to civilians in conflict zones, and R*ssians will have to let them through or else they will have worse diplomatic standing internationally than fucking North Korea.

You don't fucking get it.
Why would they leave food there if they want people to starve?

starving Ukrainians would be obsoletely retarded

WAY ahead of you

>People are going to start starving in a week or two.
yeah, no fucking way Russia's forces last another week or two with their supply lines getting hit like they are.

Too many retards from twitter. But it's still going well enough for Russia imo. If Kiev is still up in a week it's different.

>Says the American
Fucking lmao.
Do you not even know your own military's tactics?
America has been doing this exact strategy except even more brutally since the fucking American civil war.
They straight up starved almost the entire German army to death after WWII to make sure Germany would have nothing.

Russian soldier
>why am I here?

UA soldier
>FREEEEEDOM

>kyiv
Opinion discarded.

Attached: 8bc1f8a5c4234d4ac6128d320343e0c5.jpg (640x748, 38.92K)

you wouldnt pass anyway no need to do all that

You're uncovering a critical piece of their tactics: paratroopers. Easterners will kill for survival, and Putin knows they have no real desire to attack neighbors. This war HAS to happen, so the men are individually being placed far enough behind the lines that cooperatively completing the mission is the path of least resistance between them and survival. This strategy of creating consent amongst the troops is absolutely reliant on the ability to drop assholes from the sky.

I'm going to be honest with you. I don't know how it's supposed to be spelt or pronounced and I don't care. Google says Kyiv but this chicken dish is Kiev. I will use them interchangeably.

Attached: Chicken-Kiev_2-1-SQ.jpg (900x900, 55.2K)

user, what you just described is war of attrition, which has split chance between being Plan B and Plan A and only a retard would not consider it regarding it invading a fucking country.

>Says the white man from Kyiv
>Tsu, tsu, I'm from Kiev
>We say Kyiv now

Attached: nanana.jpg (500x500, 39.62K)

>implying russians troops will allow red cross supplies to reach those cities.
Kys tranny

Putin once said that if he wanted he could take Ukraine by 2 weeks.
He said it while bragging, which means even under the best and ideal circumstances, he still doesn't think he can take the country under 14 days.
And through all these heroic Ukrainian ghosts and all those captured and eliminated Russian units, at the end of the day Russia has more territory under it's control that at the beginning.