A question for leftoids and shills here

A question for leftoids and shills here.

I understand why right leaning people are against pedophiles since sex=bad to them. But if you are sex positive how can you say that sex can be harmful to a post-pubescent child?

>inb4 retard jannies

Literally discussing consent law you mongoloid.

Attached: condom.jpg (275x183, 3.31K)

Maybe you could phrase your thread in a less disgusting way
>child
Kind of fucks up the whole discussion about age of consent laws when you throw that gem in there.

Well that's the point. People want to act like a 17 year old is a child that "can't consent". If people on that camp want to say stupid shit that nobody actually believes I want them to stand by it.

>slim condoms
Kinda explains pedos somewhat

Attached: 1634883421451.jpg (641x530, 40.79K)

Alls I'm saying if anyone is going to have sex with my sister, it's going to be me!

haha, enjoy yourself user

i know i did, his sister was great

>People want to act like a 17 year old is a child that "can't consent"
You might make the argument that a 17 year-old being considered a child is the mistake, that the concept of the teenager is an American invention, but I'm gonna guess you're just a degenerate.
You have to go back, diddler.

why are Russians with US vpns so preoccupied with pederasty?

she drooled a lot, but the body wasn't bad

Attached: 1_sofiajirau-1.jpg (615x769, 60.48K)

age of consent should be 11 or 12

I think consent should be lowered to 14 if you are within 5-10 years of the person. So 14 yo girl with 19-24 year old guy seems fine to me. No lower then 14 and no more then 10 years difference.

Are you a pedophile trying to get us to justify your sick thoughts?

>if you are sex positive
Odd assumption

>if
>assumption

No I think it is evil to punish people who have done nothing wrong is all.

sex-positivity isn't exactly a right wing trait, per se.
Bit like "gay-friendly muslim". Are you purposely fishing for some specific minority, or are you ASSUMING that sex positivity has something to do with this conversation?

I don't see a problem with having Rome and Juliet laws. But we all know that people who want to lower the age of consent are seeking to take advantage of immature children.

What is that person holding in the picture?

Leftoid shill here. I think a big problem is that children can't really make educated consent and often don't even understand sex. We set guidelines to add more stability to a system that can easily be exploitative and hurtful.

As an example in Sweden the age of consent is 15 so one mans pedophilia is another mans legality but once we've set a law it's important to follow and respect it. Do I think 18 is too high? I mean sure but it doesn't really matter to me much as it's a bit of a gray area. Mostly when people care about pedophiles it's pre-pubescent and not post.

Even though I am sex positive it does worry me a bit of really old people hooking up with super young women who haven't really finished basic school so they won't really have any solid footing in the world and might get trapped in a relationship.

I'm gonna let you re-read the OP before I call you a retard.

Friendly reminder
Use the sex offender databases to find your local pedo and bash brains in with hammer.

And then find the rest of them any way possible..
Idgaf, just bash them right in the balls and turn them asexual, kek

Because we don't want our children hanging out of 30 year old creepers they met on the internet whos only interest in our children is having sex with them. Because children are prone to making bad choices in issues like, choosing who to have sex with. Hoping that our children avoid the fate of the promiscuous which is a life alone and unable to form close bonds at older ages.

Yes please do and get locked up forever because you don't belong in society.

>I understand why right leaning people are against pedophiles
KEK
So you're telling me those Catholics priests who r4p3d systematically ch1ldr3n in church's precincts are not right leaning people?
You're telling me those underage girl + Over20 guy relationship, popular between religious people who are .. guess what? right leaning people... are ok?
You're telling me the p3d0ph1l3 culture among middle east people is not right leaning behaviour?
Let me tell one thing is not common between right leaning people: The word CONSENT
Extreme left and extreme right are a disease

child brains function differently, they will literally believe santa claus or the avengers are real people, it's a self preservation mechanism so they don't defy their parents who biologically (in principle at least) have their safety as top priority

as they grow into adults (let's say 21 years old) their brain develops and this is no longer the case

everything in between is a gray area, but brain development is not directly related to pubescence. ultimately the line is arbitrary as some teenagers will be ready for sex earlier, but you can't make legislation on a case by case basis there has to be a legal line somewhere

You're talking about the leftist mob that operates on hive mind mentality. They were for it before they were against it and they will be for it again when directed so, give it a decade or two. The social engineering was 1st wave feminism to be against young people mating. But young people being able to choose transgenderism is the next social engineering movement and young people love will become part of that. You can see it in progressive circles today with that fruity kid leading the spearhead into a dark hole.