Globohomo is dying

The whole Eastern world and parts of latin america and africa are forming a economic bloc that is independent of the west and is immune from jewish sanctions. The BRI was the start. The sanctions on Russia will accelerate things regardless of the outcome of this war. That's a bad thing for you globohomosexuals. You rely on the globalized economy and American supremacy to push your degeneracy, but when 2/3 of the world exists outside the american sphere of influence, it will be time to say bye bye to the tranny world order.

Attached: FMkzSl2VUAEXLA1.jpg (640x480, 62.66K)

i wanna say cope and shitpost

but i believe!!!

wishful thinking

>but i believe!!!

Well, you better start beLIEving ... ;)

Attached: RETURN....png (1080x966, 417.81K)

Ukraine and Russia are controlled by jews

One can hope. Time will tell. All that said, there _is_ finally some change to the geopolitical landscape happening. Also inb4...

>It's all theater and jews had this all in the making for the past 2000 years! So just accept your fate!"

Cant wait to see the SWIFT alternative

Well STFU before they read it and go back on it all.

Ukrainian girls make me coom so hard, they're built for my spic pingas.

Attached: stand_with_ukraine_by_ladykylie_df0jucu-fullview.jpg (1024x1024, 211.74K)

2 more weeks

It's not about jews. It never was. The jews exist in your head because ultimately you can't let go of globohomo because globohomo is a source of security and comfort to western men who fear an end to american supremacy. You fear competition. You fear struggle and thus globohomo assures you that nothing will change, that everything will be alright in the end. And THAT is why Any Forums supports Ukraine right now. When push comes to shove you know that globohomo has your back.

Honestly the jews want you to think its inevitable of their take over but in reality its much different. Theyre afraid and they know it. Other wise their propaganda would be useless. Why do they raid here? Why do they constantly push lies to the public? Truth is theyre bluffing and the world is calling them out on it. U.S. failing in afghanistan goes to show theyre not as powerful as you thought. I dont fear these people

Attached: E1EA2829-D004-4390-9EC2-9FC881CF3B3E.jpg (426x750, 38.32K)

>BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

Don't care you're jewish

They overplayed their hand this time. The extent of the sanctions are on a level never before seen. They think they can turn Russia into North Korea. What they don't realize is this would be terrible for globohomo. North Korea has somehow endured all this time and continues to give us the middle finger. Russia is many times larger and with room to expand.
You're afraid. I can sense it. Tell me. What scares you so?

>Theyre afraid and they know it.

BINGO
>BINGO
BINGO
>BINGO
BINGO
>BINGO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: last_laugh.gif (450x450, 147.18K)

>You're afraid. I can sense it. Tell me. What scares you so?

Kike

>russian jewish oligarchs
>communist china
>the mutts and troons of brazil
>our champions against globohomo
kek

Attached: honk.png (680x680, 220.72K)

>Kike

Unclean lesser men purpura merchants worshipper of hollow idols .... dead inside dead inside dead inside thrice accursed

Attached: you_will_smile_too_in_the_end.jpg (1256x1256, 370.01K)

Of course we still want the west to be best retard. We just want it without jews.

The globohomo agenda is still moving forward. Digital IDs will be rolled out in western nations soon.

You're in for a rude awakening. We're talking about suprahuman forces. It's not about jews, trannies, or mutts or whatever bogeyman you fear. Globohomo, the global economy, national governments, these are akin to forces of natures, forces beyond your imagining.
You can't have that. Globohomo is the lifeblood of the current world order. You can't turn back time. Powerful forces are at play. A global rebalancing is in order.

globohomo is a codeword for anti-putin

No.

actually. I read that wrong. sorry user.

Ummm..

Attached: 1645991996654.jpg (1357x905, 319.58K)

>You're in for a rude awakening. We're talking about suprahuman forces. It's not about jews, trannies, or mutts or whatever bogeyman you fear. Globohomo, the global economy, national governments, these are akin to forces of natures, forces beyond your imagining.
No rude awakening here. The west is globohomo, the east is globohomo. It's all globohomo.

I gotta go. I've got things to do, a life to live. Enjoy your life and don't let things get you down. Change is coming.

>you will own nothing and you will enjoy it
Bad change is coming.