Asian bros, how we feeling so far

Attached: original.jpg (720x720, 67.3K)

As an asian man I constantly feel cucked by whitoids

smol. Penis.

China won't still be able to complete Belt and Road because the Central Asian countries will turn to Europe/US.

Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

I'm glad China and Russia are decoupling. I was scared Russia would join China if we fought China. Now that China's isolated, we can easily wipe those mother fuckers out. We need to take the CCP out before they touch Taiwan.

making ramen

still trying to get keep niggers out of my store

Attached: YOUR-SOUL-IS-MINE.jpg (1710x900, 141.11K)

Any answer other than "we are willing to enthusiastically give up boipuss for hot white Chads" should be reported. Tired of playing games here.

Us whites are becoming less and less valuable in the US, and black culture is taking over. Asian women also prefer Asian men over whites. No need to feel cucked.

>go to war for a chinese island
I'm good zogbot

Asian bros, how many of us unvaccinated still?
>sorry OP, just asking real pol questions

It's an inevitability because of TSMC. You're soft as babyshit, and our society is not hearty enough to live without electronics.

Every time I go out to eat or do anything publicly, 90% of the Asian women I see are with one or more white guys.
It’s so demoralizing

Asians were wearing masks BEFORE covid. You're probably it, bro.

Where's that gung-fu spirit? Why can't you pick up the blade again? Fight for your masculinity damn it. Leap from the tip of dagger and the tip of the flame.

>ching chong chang chink
no rice no dice

Nice prince of lies digits.

Masks aren't vaccines wtf

Whats the difference between a Korean, a Japanese, a Chinese and a Southeastern asian woman?

>As an asian man
How cute are you? UwU

Call on me in your hour of need

Attached: F0DB2C67-AA5A-44D0-AFD8-18CA1D9F4899.jpg (660x495, 42.51K)

Sounds bad. Maybe try moving to Singapore or something.

Wtf city are you from satan?

I'm happy whites are finally solving their jew problem.

Attached: 1645194807209.png (634x480, 467.26K)

Yejibros, we won.

nvm, you guys are all westernized anyway

Korean women = closest to a modern western white woman. Spends all her time on social media and will most likely end up a whore

Japanese woman = unironically the closest you'll get to a trad wife, especially if you pump her full of kids.

Chinese women = Either batshit crazy or only care about your money and social status. You'll never find a chinese woman that's in between

SEA woman = see korean women

I'm jealous Northeast Asia doesn't have to deal with Africans and Sandniggers.

You will be shipped to the Starcraft camps. You will play the Starcraft. You will become the Starcraft.