The way the world is seeing Zelenskyy must have Putin stewing in his own juices...

The way the world is seeing Zelenskyy must have Putin stewing in his own juices. He's spent decades building this shirtless horse riding tough guy persona and Zelenskyy is actually what he's been pretending to be.

Attached: lqw56977fdk81[1].png (1170x552, 194.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hebrewsurnames.com/MOTYL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you're giving his photoshoots a little too much credit.

Zelenskyy is noooo ghost of kiev, but i am surprised the courage it took him to be the last jew in a country he subverted.

Attached: F1167F60-D744-46BB-B152-C6E64C3AD646.jpg (450x636, 62.09K)

Respect Zeliboba for staying
But putin will soon enter ukraine and kick his ass

Attached: 1646005087200.jpg (1330x1330, 327.68K)

Jews are gods at everything

The level of Zelensky shilling states otherwise.

Putin's been riding the "elder statesman" tip for a while, pretending his ultra-masculine photo ops were just youthful indiscretions. It probably burns his ass to be the white, puffy, diseased-looking guy in a bunker versus "THE POET WARRIOR HERO" of the day. He needs Ukraine crushed, and today if not yesterday.

omg just like my heckin ancient war movirinos!

George Washington was a Jewish comedian. This is so powerful.

Attached: Z.png (1187x1314, 642.69K)

>Gladiator
That's a funny way to say bitch.

A strange looking woman was just arrested trying to escape with refugees.

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-152302.jpg (1440x3120, 926.49K)

These Jews are creaming their jeans over this zelinsky guy. OK, we know he’s a Jew, and he apparently hasn’t fled yet…big deal. He’s like the 40 million other Ukrainians who are hanging in there. Get over yourselves.

lol putin is chilling in his palace made from your money while your people suffer and die for him

King George: 33rd Degree Freemason
George Washington: 33rd Degree Freemason

Volodymyr
Vladamir

I can see the similarities

Sorry, what exactly has Zelensky done? He stayed in the capital of his country? That's it? That's his heroic deed?

Hundred times during 8 years of war in Donbass he was offered to sit down and finally settle down the issue. But being the puppet of the west installed only to weaken Russia in any way he can - he refused and doomed the country to war.

Zelenaky is in the panama papers and embezzled millions from Ukraine. Fuck that vanilla nigger.

It's George III you worthless mutt

He's the comedian president of a joke country that should not exist with a ragtag military funded by hopes and dreams and sunflower seeds and you're the motherfuckin' Russian military bro

Yes it takes balls to stay in the city while its being sieged

>posting tweets from this ridiculous Jew
Fuck off back to Plebbit with your worthless threads

This guys loosing very badly having more soldiers, having full support and trainings by nato, knowing the exact time of invasion IN 3 MONTH. And now he is hero just by making copl photos? So the world of post-truth. Hope both him and putin will die at this war.

he will always be an hero

Attached: sluga naroda.jpg (794x588, 62.05K)

(((cohen))). it has been mostly kike praising the Ukrainian kike president. Is Ukraine Khazaria?

Zelensky is an actor like Trudeau, I suppose all politicians are actors in their own way, but just shows how brainwashed these people are that they think he's on the front line
Such a dumbed down society, I have no hope for the future

> gladiator

A slave meant to die for entertainment?

i think it is their real "homeland"

The ghost of Kiev was not real. It was not Zelenskyy.
He has been cowering in his bunker.

> cohen

> motyl
hebrewsurnames.com/MOTYL

this. I've been saying for years that we live in a society of actual idiots but it's becoming more and more stark every day.

Attached: 4545egh.jpg (2000x1513, 1.83M)

You would think /pol is crazy but you start seeing how Ukraine is so important for kikes for some reason.

OH WOW AN OPINION FROM ANOTHER TWITTER JEW THANK YOU FOR POSTING

If (((zelensky))) is such a swell guy why can't Israel invade and fight the Russians?

(((Cohen))), what's with all these jews getting YouTube channels for their bar mitzvah presents?

>stayed in the country after US offers to extract you and give you easy life of doing propaganda
>while one the “greatest militaries” in the world kicks down your door
Say what you want, he has balls. Unless he knew what a clown show this offensive was going to turn out to be

Zelensky will be hanged for crimes against humanity.

he is in warsaw

By who? The Russians? Doubtful they have the balls to publicly do that

what if Putin arrests Zelensky's ass in the meeting in Belarus? NATO will freak out.

Like Reagan, like Trump, the young world only flashes on celebrity like a cat to tinsel. At least you guys are committed to old style grey business men and ugly weirdos, it's commendable really.

Attached: lulu.jpg (685x385, 40.35K)

Don't waste your breath, fren. These people think real life is like their marvel comics

>cohen

>Cohen
Surname matches. Why are joos like this?