Tips for surviving a nuclear war

You kids are soft. We grew up in the 80s with the constant threat of nuclear attack. So let's share tips for surviving a nuclear war. What you do afterward is your business.

> Have 10 days of canned goods on hand
> Stock up on beer and cigarettes for trading
> Chocolate bars also
> Seal off windows with 4 mil plastic sheet
> Evacuate to a concrete lined basement or build a makeshift shelter in the yard. You can build one in 1-2 days that will let you survive a blast.
> 3.5 inches of packed earth will cut radiation in half
> Stay indoors for at least 3 days and limit time outside afterward. The human body can take 350 rads before half of all people die.
> Limit yourself to no more than 1 hour outside after 48 hours but even then, have N95 mask and wear it properly. Dust is radioactive and once it gets in your lungs, you're dead.
> Fill bathtubs and other containers with water at earliest warning. Factor in 1 gallon per adult per day
> Have 2-3 flashlights, batteries on hand. Lantern, radio.
> Helmet, too. Don't catch a bat in the brain.
> Internet won't work after a blast. Cell phones either probably at least until emergency towers are deployed by DHS.
> Still, wrap up your phones, radios and other electronics in tin foil to prevent EMP damage. Disconnect antennas too.

Attached: nuclear symbol.jpg (225x225, 9.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2QxVwafUFgY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always have six pack and a hill with a good view if you live too close to a target city.

>N95 mask and wear it properly.
I giggled and I hate myself.

You're literally in the same boat as us you pretentious fucking retard. You never lived during a war so you have the same survival experience as any other zoomed.
>BBBUT MUH COLD WAR
Kys larper.

Have a dedicated basement for your women that will act to repopulate your lands later. Saves a lot of hassles.

Don't stare at bright lights.
If you see any, go hunker down to 2 minutes.
If you don't experience sound or blast in that time, the nuke was 25+ miles away.

Keep radioactive dust out of your lungs. Don't be stupid. It will keep falling for weeks if not months.

Trying to convince my daughter to invite her teenage friends she doesn't like so we can trade them if necessary.

Good thread. Bump

Ok, go find a Nagasaki survivor, faggot.

It's because of people complaining about masks in the plandemic.

Protip: if you live in a city, don't bother with any of this shit - you'll be burnt alive in the first few milliseconds.

I'd rather die in the blast than lose my humanity

Ok you die while I build up an army and take territory.

Attached: packed earth.png (1972x1782, 390.92K)

Read CBRN and Survive the Economic Collapse by Piero San Giorgio. And watch his YouTube videos. No bother subscribing, that faggot didn't post anything for like half a year now.

Attached: 61pOeCghSJL.jpg (923x1360, 125.91K)

youtu.be/2QxVwafUFgY

Stay inside for 3 days minimum.

Attached: fallout decay rate.png (2027x1234, 110.98K)

>flag
You aren't even a human though

>Have 2-3 flashlights
I dont have 2-3 dicks

Where you at least born back then? Of course not. Otherwise you wouldn't be younger than 18 rn.

yeah but you can switch the 3 around so as to prevent wear and tear

My mobile bag right now (not complete):

> small shovel
> helmet
> thick gloves
> sharp ass hatchet
> bunch of batteries
> garbage bag
> paper towels
> machete
> 18" knife
> 12" knife
> 6" knife
> 2 caribeaners
> big ass medical kit
> a few MREs
> "don't die" gummies - 250 cal/ea
> extra large foil survival blankets
> fishing kit
> 20' camo net

Ready to go in with 5 minutes notice:
> pliers
> screwdrivers
> japanese saw
> crank radio/flashlight/cellphone charger
> 2-way radio with 38 mile range
> small survival kit

If I live an hour north of NYC should I follow the steps above? I have a pretty big basement. Or will this not work since I am so close and I should just go north asap?

Attached: ded.jpg (840x854, 366.03K)

OP is a useless cunt, and I lost my HD a few times so post the image if you have it.

I'm 50yo faggot

>so we can trade them if necessary
I've got a sealed package of lighters, half a tube of antibiotics and a full bottle Finlandia. What'll that get me?

Surgical masks are completely useless against a virus
N95 masks can not only protect you from COVID but also actual radiation hazards.

>10 days
More like 6 months at least. If you have a bunker. If not, unless you live far from the big boom, you're dead or soon-to-be dead.

You have to have multiples of everything to recruit and arm others
> Me, my two sons and two grown ass men will surround and kill you so we can take your stuff (if we have to)

Dutchessfag or Putnamfag? Also wondering.