This is America

This is America

Attached: 1645916584050.jpg (1800x1200, 201.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.md/AAc1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let me tell you something about Canada, that Americans would never understand. In Canada WE are the superior nation in every regard. You fat FUCKS always say “Canadians are obsessed”, but let me tell you something you ignorant school shooting, Mexican/black, OBESUM, and unclean and uneducated faggots; you would be ‘obsessed’ too if you were next to a disgusting and FAILED abortion of a country.

I’m PROUD of being Canadian. I’m proud of the fact that I’m NOT AMERICAN. Every Canadian worth his salt, syrup and Timbits is proud of this

We have lots of immigrants in this country. And I can tell you with full confidence that I’d prefer 1,000,000,000 of each over a single American ANY day of the week. The moment somebody makes the choice to come here over the disgusting pile of REFUSE that is “over there”, they are by default SUPERIOR.

All of you had stupid spic parents that simply weren’t smart enough to come up here, and are of low class TRASH from all of your respective countries. And that’s a fact

In Canada you can be anything without the pain of being judged like you would in the capitalist aids-ridden hellhole down south. There is no such thing as crime here. There is no such thing as poverty here. No such thing as starvation. No such thing as sexual assault. And most of all, no such thing as being an AmeriFUCK.

Hell, I’m Canada you can be anything without the pain of being judged. You could literally be a purple goblin with a dildo on you forehead with sparkles and shit covering your feet and people would STILL understand, that’s how we roll, that’s what makes us superior.

Anything would be better as an alternative than being an American fuck up.

Fuck America and FUCK all the Americans reading this fucking comment

No, true Americans are white

Attached: HehwSQa.png (964x1120, 504.17K)

tl;dr

>mfw even as a shithole we are a better shithole than other countries

Attached: 1631994894881.jpg (283x352, 40.93K)

Couldn’t

I read the whole thing but it's likely a pasta so I really don't care. Show your real flag or fuck off, faggot.

she thinks 'damn, tits bigger than mine'.

Attached: 1644922820649.jpg (1003x582, 93.76K)

Noooo don’t nuke The west coast putin NOOOOOOO

Yes.
Just yes.

Mr Putin I’m being oppressed by American Nazis, please nuke everything south of the Mississippi

Obese people have lower birthrates.
The CocaCola company is run by white supremacists trying to recover the nation.

Attached: 1645066522468.png (2560x1440, 189.22K)

booba

*north

we get all the twink ass anyone can desire.
its over mutts

Oh look, it can talk hahaha

Demoralization shill thread, sage and hide.

obese people have a lower IQ and lower IQ people have more kids. they shit out a bunch of kids in their teens and then get morbidly obese

This is the last Canadian citizen who can afford chicken

Attached: 14706230-AF73-4A7F-81F9-3ACF7301A16D.jpg (1224x1689, 187.63K)

Technically the high class have the most kids now, it’s a middle class extinction going on

Actually, there's been a reversal.
Higher IQ people are now having more children. They're just shy of replacement, whereas everyone else is at 1.6.

archive.md/AAc1A
>José Manuel Perea Rosas attends a consultation at the Federico Gómez Children’s Hospital obesity clinic in Mexico City in 2012. At the time, he was 17. When he first went to the clinic in 2009, he weighed 301 pounds. Three years later, he had grown half an inch and added 32 pounds. He was interested in bariatric surgery but wasn’t losing the required weight to undergo it.
>José Manuel Perea Rosas attends a consultation at the Federico Gómez Children’s Hospital obesity clinic in Mexico City in 2012.
>the Federico Gómez Children’s Hospital obesity clinic in Mexico City in 2012.
>obesity clinic in Mexico City in 2012.
>obesity clinic in Mexico City
>Mexico City

Attached: waterfox_2022-02-27_17-43-42.png (970x724, 1.05M)

Attached: 1632924720354.png (657x705, 316.37K)

It?

Pompeo is trying to hide his cancer treatment. That's the reason he lost weight. He's basically a walking corpse at this point.