Whoever made this it's 100 percent accurate

Whoever made this it's 100 percent accurate.

Attached: 1645991032924.jpg (819x1024, 151.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1ER3jQGWe8&ab_channel=Disponible
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>updating

These zombies follow anything trending for one month or two.
When things settle down they follow the next big thing.

ok commie

Attached: 1646003581787.jpg (851x654, 84.65K)

youtube.com/watch?v=k1ER3jQGWe8&ab_channel=Disponible
jews cannot stop him lads

can confirm.. my parents are zogbots and have downloaded the latest software

My dad says that Putin is Farkus from "a christmas story" and he invaded Ukraine cause he is a bully.

Imagine being this fucking childish

you low iq polniggers have lost the ability to understand reality
this was by design

Attached: platformofthealtright.png (559x850, 193.18K)

>platformofthealtright.png
100% this - or russian trolls. I hope it's mostly later, not that 80% of pol is actually retarded

Or, maybe, both sides are shitty and this conflict is only worth caring about insofar as white people, albeit Slavs, are dying.

>defending homeland = attacking other country, it's literally the same
>I can't form an intelligent thought so I will just sit in the middle of the road
>good = evil
>it's the same

(heaving said that, for sure there are some bad aspects to both nations/countries, but that's what this war is about)

I'm an American opposing America's longest historical enemy. Fuck Biden and Fuck Putin, Slav Ukraine and God bless America.

cringe as fuck

Based as fuck

SENDING HOPES AND PRAYERS FOR UKRAINE
>puts ukraine flag filter over profile pic
RETWEET IF YOU AGREE
LET'S GET THIS TRENDING ON FB

Attached: image.jpg (185x272, 5.26K)

I'm sending prayers to ukraine
and money to russia I guess

Anti vaxxer here and I’m also pro Ukrainian deal with it

Attached: 48589846-BF6A-4405-865D-F093721B1771.jpg (107x125, 2.69K)

ITT: seething social outcasts who will never get any pussy.

I am getting likes from some pretty hot chicks on my twatter.

Fucking sad how NPCs just go from one thing to the next

I hate them so much

It's really insulting to hear cries of misinformation for the past years and Russian bots and then get force fed obvious bullshit stories about Ukraine winning and Russians being sub human retards

I HATE HOW COMPULSIVELY COMPLIANT THEY ARE. IT'S SO SHAMEFUL & EMBARRASSING.

Attached: PLEDDIT_RUSSIA.jpg (680x929, 269.2K)

How do they still get any enjoyment out of watching cabletv? You'd think they would have naturally just gravitated away from it by now, since it's mostly bad ads and progressively worse fake news.

no more brother wars

(You)

The fake news has memory holed completely how both impeachments were completely unsuccessful. I swear to god NPCs have memories like goldfish

not whatsoever, i come only here to shit on people like you. Stupid american with your lies and propaganda non stop.

We need them to identify themselves.
It'll make everything much easier.

Attached: pic.png (740x740, 650.79K)

I sometimes use "G-d" or put hebrew in the filename just to fuck with schizos and "redpilled" autists.

Attached: 1643562427758.gif (500x489, 912.28K)

Imagine siding with the global homo leftist tranny twatters, what a faggot you are

This board has become little more than a collection of contrarians and schizos. I used to like it here bc you could openly vent about progressive bullshit, but this place gets more and more retarded with each passing year. No one gives a shit that you can point out mainstream opinions

I wish people knew Nato is just as much to blame as Russia is. Those two are playing a game at the expense of Ukraine.

But the propaganda machine is in full fucking swing

they never build up emotional acclimation to anything. their stimulus threshold never changes no matter their exposure.
they're mentally defective.

Kys

5 rubles have been deposited into you acc-
Oh, sorry, SWIFT’s not working, shill.

THEY DO IT FOR FREE.

>Complaining loudly about OP simply memeing about a common consensus on an already contrarian flooded board.
Did the new meme hurt your little fee fees?

Just shut up. Your complaints are redundant and needlessly demoralizing on a day like today.

Fucking weird. I hate them for making it so easy for globohomo to move in on everything.

>My dad says that Putin is Farkus from "a christmas story" and he invaded Ukraine cause he is a bully.
Why do so many Americans seem to lack nuance? They just compare decisions made by politicians in other countries that have complicated reasons behind them to villains from cartoons

Inaccurate. Hello al

we can't live with these npcs anymore..they're the most dangerous thing in the world..they literally advocate for child raping torturing, murdering satanists to be released

>THE IMAGE THAT DESTROYED THE NPC

So inorganic. Whoever is paying you is a fool.

True.

>>THE IMAGE THAT DESTROYED THE COMMIEBOTS

Attached: 1646004776122.jpg (945x877, 124.65K)

MY GOD with the fucking BULLY trope normies spew.
Such weak fucking snowflakes scared shitless of the ever-present threat of possibly getting BULLIED by someone!!! It's so pathetic.
We unironically need more bullying just to put these uneducated leftists back in line.

cue all the social media Ukraine virtue signaling photo frames, banners, etc..

Pretty much. I might not be a fan of Putin (Both he and Xi are just a different flavor of globohomo), but I will say that the Ukraine shilling is fucking ridiculous. People are treating an actual conflict as a potential to make memes out of, and it's beginning to genuinely disgust me. I care more about my own country than anything else, obviously.

commie shill faggot kys
ywnbaw nigger

True idiocy really is the most dangerous threat. Because they are unable to care for even their own survival, they endanger that of the others in the process.

True

>not a contrarian
>argue exquisitely my points
>data and empirical evidence support points
>end up being right
>sick bantz and memez
>redpilled thousands

you smegmawasher, you wish I was a contrarian

Attached: pepe 129.jpg (703x1024, 140.38K)