Russian user here, Nuclear war looking extremely likely I think

Some of my extended family work closely to Putin possibly they are apart of his inner circle( I don't know all the details) and they have urged our entire family to flee the northern hemisphere since 2 days ago. My parents were almost hysterical last I saw them and had my sister and I leave our home without time to pack anything at all.

I have left the country, but now I'm completely alone waiting for word from my parents.

Attached: shutterstock_453518149.jpg (850x567, 38.45K)

K... keep me posted

Attached: k-keep-me-posted-7958686.png (500x593, 169.22K)

>flee the northern hemisphere

what's the point of living anyway if you're stuck in new zealand..

If Putin had the balls to launch nukes, he would have done it already.

I'm nearly done with Elden Ring, no worries user.

I know that this is 99% LARP but if nuclear war actually happens i would smile the most that i ever did.

>what's the point of living anyway if you're stuck in new zealand..

mostly the average to below average girls who think they are 10/10s

Its pretty bad bro.

This. As long as I don’t die nuclear war would be the best thing to happen to this world.

that's what i thought. better to go out in blaze instead..

Attached: 2441.jpg (500x483, 79.8K)

Almost three days and you have probably around 30h playtime.

I've been looking for this. I found what looks like a private plane belonging to a Russian oligarch in Santiago. Elites are fleeing to the Southern Hemisphere. Also spotted German and American registered private planes heading for Patagonia.

Attached: wtf.png (1256x920, 495.38K)

That's not unique to your country, my guy. That's a symptom of all first and second world countries.

>average to below average

Attached: eight_col_1_230.jpg (720x450, 38.75K)

Ok here is the deal with a nuclear war.

You want to hit some of these big cities. Like, New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Tampa Bay, Washington DC. That will remove most of the parasitic influence on the country. And if you want to be really generous, you can also hit these third world infested cities like Chicago, St. Louis, Detroit, Baltimore.....etc.

But keep your weapons away from the various small towns and suburbs. Just remove the cancer, and everything will improve in the world. Targeting all the small towns and mid-size cities, that's when a nuclear war stops being beneficial, and becomes a disaster.

>shutterstock
>LE PUTIN IS LE GOING TO LE NUKE LELELELELELLELE

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

1 post by this id

You fucking idiots.

Unfortunately I can't think of a place in Britain that wouldn't get glassed. Maybe snowdonia

Rich coming from a croatian.

timely larp

this. dont nuke tampa bay, maybe austin tx instead; or at least do it when the lightening are on the road

OP is a faggot

yeah but unless I'm mistaken, there's a huuuuge jewish presence in the SouthEastern part of Florida. It's in Tampa Bay right?

>guys I'm secret squirrel connected to the Kremlin and fled to New Zealand
riiiiiight

Attached: 1631318758444.png (400x400, 51.87K)

Nukes dont exist.
If they did, why didnt Russia invite Americans to watch the blasts or some citizens so they could spread the word?
>Inb4 classified
No then you just show them nukes from 10 years ago.

>Why did Hiroshima and Nagasaki get rebuilt on the same spot if its toxic?

>Why are Shinto shrines built in radioactive ground?

>Why is there (not a single pic) of builders working to rebuild Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

And imagine still believing that the periodic table is correct or that atoms exist kekw.

Short stocks tomorrow and go long on crypto, all I can say.

I was cooking some eggs
It's not a larp, I have been a resident of New Zealand for a long time(but spending most of my time in Russia) and nothing like this has ever happened before.

I don't know for sure if they sent me here because of the possibility or nuclear war, I think only other explanation is that my Family is escpaing Russia because it will turn into a shithole soon
connected by my parents cousin

MY DAD WORKS FOR NINTENDO.
HE SAID DONKY KONG IS NIGER

Thanks for the heads up
Just cashed in all my crypto
Calling crush to bang for 10k eur then rape as many womn in appartment complex as possibl

This is a troll

who cares
i was thinking about it and if a nuke went off i don't think i would care at all