We gave up independence

so we could be independent?

Attached: agenda.jpg (372x366, 29.71K)

Solid plan

They should just go back to trump policies and get energy independence back. It really wouldn't be hard. Retards

except you fucking need oil to build out green energy, dumbfucks think its free, it actually costs more oil to go green than just using oil

sounds retarded
USA was fully energy self sufficient under Trump, even exporting energy.

i genuinely don't think i can be this retarded if i tried

Cow's farts is the future

And you will own nothing

this is all part of the plan - you will pay for climate-homo because of muh russians and you'll be happy about it.

the only carbon positive green energy is nuclear power

checked

checked

We haven't built a new coal plant in how many years now? 20? Where is this magic electricity coming from? No one wants to do nuclear, least of all shitlibs. Battery cars are fucking dangerous, way more dangerous than a traditional gas engine vehicle. Where is this "green energy" going to come from? Wind turbines? Solar panels? This isn't serious.

this is exactly what germany tried and now look at them lol

Holy fuck I was right. All of this climate change bullshit all these years is just a glownigger strategy to get the west to stop depending on Russian oil. Fucking red head glownigger just confirmed my suspicion all along

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x675, 67.43K)

this.
and they expect it to happen over night? few years? try at least 20 years to even begin.
you need to plan shit, buy the property, supplies, equipment, etc.
to stop pipelines and sanction countries now is like shooting yourself in the head.
biden is more than a failure. how do you make things worse? you literally could shit post all day in the whitehouse and not do anything like trump and still not fuck up this bad,

psaki a prime reason why mutt bastards are cursed

when will punished psaki return?

Attached: 7pkmp5h5fnwx.jpg (1200x800, 89.82K)

It's just occultists running their mouths off, these people are luciferians at the top, they like to kill children to spite God.

Kek. We are in this situation for exactly this reason.
Do these people realise how fucking stupid they sound right now?

good. The Great Reset is thinking place

Attached: Herr_Schwab.jpg (1526x2048, 192.29K)

green energy is dependent upon chinese solar panels

which green energy or product uses no petroleum?

They’re actually going to get us all glassed.

we need to go green to reduce our dependency on foreign oil, oops forget to mention our dependency is now rare earth metals that China and Russia control.

Green energy is just a scam

And how's your energy plan going, Fritz?

Pretty much this. Our power demands don't match up with a green energy production cycle. Solar starts being useless later in the day when people get home from work. The main power draws in their ideal future will be air conditioner and an electric car. Unless they build gigantic batteries at a power company level or a battery in every house it won't work. And not to add the additional cost of maintenance on keeping batteries running and safe. Should have kept the oil independence until normies realized nuclear is the only other option.