I’m feeling drained

I’ve been reading the news on this happening 24/7 and losing sleep since it started, am I wasting my time?

Attached: 5BE151AE-BB09-4A4D-A7C7-6F36E78E9924.jpg (600x600, 33.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defconlevel.com/current-level.php
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1vdiEABLFoo
youtube.com/watch?v=w_8NsPQBdV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ive been doing the same and feel the same but ima border away lol whats your excuse

Yes you can’t do anything go outside for a walk or something

Its been more than a week that tranny jannies dont let me post in this board

Grass.

Can ANYONE confirm the United States has moved to DEFCON 2 ??? If this is true, then GOD help us.

lmao, you've been reading fake news 24/7? cause that's all there is. there is barely any authentic news out there atm.

Attached: smoking_kek_apu_optimized.png (713x611, 21.15K)

Isn’t the defcon status classified?

yes you are.
answer this:
did you ever care?
did you want it need it ask for it?
are you affected?
can you do anything to change it?
waste of time.
every thread on it is a waste. there should be 1 ukraine sticky and that's it

First actual happening in a long time and I thought ww3 might happen but it looks like nothing ever happens

Same for me. Just stop checking it all the time, kek. Just check the news and Any Forums like every 6 hours. Its not like that much is happening anyway. No need to constantly refresh everything

What you have is basically internet addiction. Scrolling through Any Forums and other websites and watching news and videos of the war releases a shitton of dopamine

no, literally me, just a lot of tindering in between chatting with new girls on whatsapp, some sexting. I'm so anxious I got to relax with a new girl all the time.

Yeah im never coming back here again because of this

>feeling drained
Take a break from fapping

Probably this, when Russia invaded I couldn’t sleep until 6am

>Isn’t the defcon status classified?
I don't know. But these post have been going up on other forums:

defconlevel.com/current-level.php

Yeah.
Don't feel too bad.
That's what we've all been doing for years.

I'm almost feeling guilty cause I'm chatting both time with a ukranian cutie I had some fun when she was in greece, and a russian that lives here.
it's like I am a double spy.

Turn it off and live your life.

>wasting my time?
Yes, nothing ever happens. Go outside and enjoy it user, anything else is what the jew wants you to do.

yeah it is basically a nothingburger

The media is pumping it up and wants you to be terrorized.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1vdiEABLFoo

Get some sleep, buddy. You can catch up with all that happened when you wake up

This is Putins strategy. Think how Ukranians feel? By the time Russians take Kiev and be nice and respectful to the citizens they will accept it because they're tired.

Yes.

Unironically touch grass.

Rothchilds bank wants another country. Putin doesn't want to give it up.

There is nothing to worry about.

>am I wasting my time?
yes, you should connect with your family before the end

Nice demoralization thread, faggot. No (You) for you... guess you won't get a bigger pay this week, troon.

Yes. 'The news' is literally all lies and nonsense. It is all made up shit to make you feel a certain way. Usually scared and / or angry. There is little to nothing constructive to be gotten from any news media.

Wholesome

Don't even bother checking hourly.
There is so much lying on western outlets and pro-Ukraine sources (mostly citing Kyiv Independent who lied about a lot so far).

Just wait until like 2 hours before you go to bed, read up on what has been captured, the front line, and what both sides are doing.

Yes, let these two countries kill each other. Do things that are useful and relax

youtube.com/watch?v=w_8NsPQBdV0

>HAPENNING
>OH NO LITTLE user IS BORED TO READ NEWS I WANT MY BBC SPAM THREADS BACK
are you for real

I actually haven't been paying attention to it at all. I was here everyday when the trucker convoys were going on because it affected me. With Ukraine and everything, it's far too big for me to keep track of, and theres just so much fake and gay propaganda going around it's hard to parse it all. Ultimately though it doesn't have an effect on me till nukes start dropping so I'll continue to come here maybe 10 minutes a day to see if theres anything interesting (not lately since it's all russia/ukraine stuff).

>am I wasting my time?
Yes

Same. I go work few hours later. No-one cares about the war even with the shitload of media saying this is big, nobody understand, they think this is like Irak or Syria

>am I wasting my time?
yes
pressing F5 all day will not make you any more informed than a guy who just check the news by the end of the day

Attached: 1626561664181.webm (1280x720, 121.79K)

poor bastard must have something to live for

Yes. Nothing ever happens

>No-one cares about the war even with the shitload of media saying this is big
So you go into the office in panic mode and hope that everyone else joins you?
Faggot. Calm the fuck down. Go lift some weights. Read a book. And stop judging people for being able to handle stress better than you.

What is there to read? 90% of the "news" is absolutely fake. Any Forums has been stormed by shills and bots, more than usual, and every other thread is some cringe twitter cap giving an ice cold take.

Gotta checkout for a bit man.. start a single player game or go outside for a bit and grab a Java or somethin

If a nuclear strike happens hope we are all in the instant kill range

Attached: 1645802544104s.jpg (125x121, 2.55K)