Russia needs to be consecrated to the Virgin Mary

Russia has been cursed by Rasputin.

It needs to be consecrated to the Virgin Mary by the Pope personally, on Russian soil, in communion with all the bishops. Until the Pope personally cleanses the curse, Russia will never find peace and prosperity. It will remain a cursed land, tainted by evil and it will continue to sow discord among the nations.

This was the Second Secret of Fatima, revealed by Our Sacred Lady on the town of Vilar, near Porto, Portugal on the 13th of May, 1917.

Attached: Our Lady of Fatima.jpg (719x1058, 282.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oeralinda.nl/
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw
youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY
youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4
youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=Zvy2ADhwBKY
youtube.com/watch?v=y8me-tsHfhM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was Rasputin's curse against Russia.
Written on a letter to the Tsar, in 1916:

"To the Tsar of the land of Russia, if you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigory has been killed, you must know this: if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then none of your children will remain alive for more than two years. And if they do, they will beg for death as they will see the defeat of Russia, see the Antichrist coming, plague, poverty, destroyed churches, and desecrated sanctuaries where everyone is dead."

"The Russian Tsar, you will be killed by the Russian people and the people will be cursed and will serve as the devil’s weapon killing each other everywhere." "Three times for 25 years they will destroy the Russian people and the orthodox faith and the Russian land will die. I shall be killed. I am no longer among the living. Pray, pray, be strong, and think of your blessed family."

Attached: Rasputin.jpg (640x918, 144.27K)

Second Secret of Fatima:
"You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pope Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the Consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world."

So spoke Our Lady of Fatima.
Russia was never consecrated in communion with all the bishops. Therefore it continues to be tainted and continues to sow discord in the world.

The Pope makes ecumenism equal to heresy. He also kissed the hands of Rothschilds and Zionists.

Attached: 600x400_2605-pope-francis-jews-kisses-hands-holocaust2.jpg (600x400, 34.49K)

Christianity loves brother wars.
Are you tired of Brother wars?

The Aryan prophecy tells us these wars will end and the false priest and their kings will be wiped from the earth.

>They will make their light visible, so that all men shall see the truth; they shall cry woe to the acts of the princes and the priests. The princes who love the truth and justice shall separate themselves from the priests; blood shall flow, but from it the people will gather new strength. Finda's folk shall contribute their industry to the common good, Linda's folk their strength, and we our wisdom. Then the false priests shall be swept away from the earth. Wr-alda's spirit shall be invoked everywhere and always; the laws that Wr-alda in the beginning instilled into our consciences shall alone be listened to. There shall be neither princes, nor masters, nor rulers, except those chosen by the general voice. Then Frya shall rejoice, and the earth will only bestow her gifts on those who work. All this shall begin 4000 years after the submersion of Atland, and 1000 years later there shall exist no longer either priest or oppression.

Atland was destroyed 4200 years ago we are in the last thousand years.

Attached: 1573287639091.jpg (595x960, 71.98K)

It will never happen with this Anti-Christ Pope.
My message is for posterity. Christians worldwide must pray for the absolution and consecration of Russia.

The great Aryan awakening is here

The symbol of our race and movement is the Yule (six spoke wheel).

Here is more info.

Newest english translation of the oera linda book
oeralinda.nl/

Audio reading of the Aryan Scriptures
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw

Three videos dealing with a introduction to the Aryan Scriptures

youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY

youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4

youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc

Here is a link dealing with our origin and evidence
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/

And a prayer for all Aryans
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share

Wear the symbol proudly.

Attached: 1523050940182.png (633x800, 941.9K)

imagine listening to 3 poortukids repeating what every newspaper was saying regarding the constant violent revolutions in russia

John Paul ll consecrated Russia in the 80s

Attached: mariejuliejahenny.jpg (473x668, 231.23K)

I agree with this, but the Russians must achieve that. There are also Orthodox prophecies that after 110 years since the death of the Romanovs, the Russian tsar will return to the throne and will restore morale throughout Europe. Although I don't believe in that, the only chance is for people to pray for forgiveness and return to God, because lately, things that are happening are not normal at all.

Attached: 1018px-Russian_Imperial_Family_1913.jpg (1018x900, 298.69K)

Window dressing. You cannot consecrate the land from afar. The prophecy is very specific, it needs to be in communion with all the bishops, on Russian soil.

true, i heard he consecrated in 84 but just looked into it. shouldve looked into it before posting. my bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvy2ADhwBKY

hope were ready for the 3rd secret

Attached: pio.jpg (320x320, 25.54K)

>mommy mommy we saw the virgin
>really children what did she say
>that godless russia will doom the world if not converted
>oh you mean like they're saying in all the newsp--
>stfu honey let'a milk this

>hey we saw the Virgin
>70 thousand + people gather at the date the children give
>they all see the Virgin
heres your (you)

Go try to convert russia to your degenerate pedophile ((((roman))))) cult, and you will end up burned and shot there you kike meme flaggot

Attached: monumento-de-minín-y-pozharski-frente-st-catedral-basil-en-plaza-roja-rusia-moscú-la-203048139.jpg (600x900, 102.3K)

>mexican
stop defaming your grandfathers faith heretic

My great-grandfather was there on that day and he didn't see anything.

>>they all see the Virgin
Kek utter BS many testified that nothing was there

This now here's your (you) back, burger

Amen Our Lady of Asuncion of Holy Rosary of Guadalupe of Fatima

Attached: guadalupana.png (800x1340, 815.49K)

>grandfather works at nintendo
>many testified that nothing was there
not a good point considering many testified that she was there

Attached: Bernadette.jpg (474x331, 48.55K)

hmmm maybe in return we’ll consecrate Poland to Tsar St. Nicholas II :)

The mother told me Poland shall become eastern orthodox and join the russians!

based

Ah yes I forgot about the usual cope
>maybe the shitton that didnt see the virgin werent good enough christians

The times for dreamers to dream.

Attached: 1645996210145s.jpg (250x164, 11.98K)

The what?

Futurism is kiked-kristianity. All prophecy was fulfilled by Yahushua Ha'Maschiach in the first-century. Jerusalem was the harlot.
The kiked-katholic "church" has been infested with fake "jews".

Josyp Terelya predicted this war, investigate more about this map is awesome , is an gulag survivor and talks about the fall of the soviet union before it happened and about a charismatic leader that will invade ukraine. and after that invasion he will invade Israel and will start ww3 , also talks about anti-christ that will merge after ww3 that he will spot and sign the peace treaty. after this according to the bible comes the 70th week of Daniel prophet that will consist in 7 years of anti-christ rule of the world with the united nations with Israel on the head with the argument of the Russian invasion.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8me-tsHfhM

Attached: images (12).jpg (225x225, 12.95K)

Dude, we could just like, grow a ton of weed, smoke together and get along? That religion thing looks like a pain in the ass.

Attached: 1642657387012.jpg (854x913, 246.79K)

Mary is a mortal woman who sinned like any other and is of no greater importance than any other person, you heretical Papist scum.

More lies about that Ishtar pig I see. Martha was right about her. Disgusting witch. El Elyon Hashem has already declared that she is to be tortured for a Centillion times a Centillion times a Centillion times a Centillion years. She will never be forgiven.

I am not her so I do not give a shit you dumb faggot.