Has Russia EVER won a war without zerg rushing the enemy?

Considering how Russia has already suffered more casualties in Ukraine in four days than the US suffered in Iraq in EIGHT YEARS, I'm beginning to think that Russians just really suck at fighting wars. Not saying Russia will lose to Ukraine, but the idea of Putin being some military tactician seems vastly overrated.

Attached: zergling-rush-sc2.jpg (600x450, 219.59K)

its just like le vidya is just as bad as its just like le avengers

Yeah, Russia is a joke. I'm not concerned about the nuclear capabilities at all after all this. Their missiles probably won't even leave Russian airspace.

House of cards was right about it

Plz, my western friend, how I connect tom tom to nuclear missile rocket thing?
Is no spot for plug.
How?

Poor shithole with lots of people
This is the only combat strategy they can possibility use
They'll never have the money for actual top tier equipment and training

This war is staged and is only happening to thin out white populations that don't have enough refugees

>No defensive structure to hide their tanks and Thor's behind
Absolutely bronze tier

Yes, when Napoleon attacked he was zerg rushing to Moscow and got owned.

Hitler also zerg rushed into Russia but stretched his supply lines and stopped at Stalingrad.

Otherwise Putin would icbm Zelenski and his cabinet.

Putin is literally ranked in the Top 5 in StarCraft worldwide.

Ukraine is probably tougher than Iraq to be fair but yeah Russia isn't quite the power they're made out to be.

The civilian population of stalingrad dropped 98%. He should have pulled back and hit another major city that hard until the Russians were too demoralized.

What did house of cards say?

you ask all the right questions, but have you ever answered the right answer?

Has US ever won a war?
lol lets not ask questions about winning but participating and lets not use pronouns if possible. Thank you
he/they

>its just like my vydia

Attached: 34234324543.png (205x246, 7.88K)

Yes, WW2. Has US ever won a war ?

>tactician
He has generals for that just like Dubya didn't plan out the Iraq invasion himself. The Russian attack from Belarus and Crimea caught the Ukranians totally off guard, all their military is currently around the donbas which is where they assumed the Russians would invade from.

Right now Russians are cutting off Donbas from the rest of the country and all those Ukraine soldiers are fucked, they'll have to surrender with no way to get supplies.

They haven't used any air capabilities yet, you guys remember did 'shock and awe' turbo bombing campaign on Iraq flattening all their critical infrastructure before invading. So far Russia is not bringing artillery into cities or using air support they seem content to seige cities and then neuter that military so they can't help defend Kiev.

Attached: DraftUkraineCoTFeb272022.png (2550x3750, 1.02M)

Has the U.S(a.k.a. the horde of zion)?

You compare différents situations with diferents goals...

but if you question is, if russia can anilhate city's yes they can and very quickly as nato or us usually do...

Remember Belgrade ?

Attached: CK_building_on_fire_1999.jpg (720x504, 19.15K)